• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well actually you are "not acting" by voting for someone other than those two because only one of those two will win. If one is stupid and the other is evil their impact may be exactly the same but one is result of stupidity not evil. Id rather have a student president than an evil one. To not act to prevent evil even if you do something else is still "not acting".
Sorry, I disagree.

Ignatius A

That's not what my post said at all, speaking of lies

I really don't support or even like Biden. All I said was that certain people were quick to believe what someone said about only being a dictator for one day when they had demonstrated they wanted to glom onto their power as much as possible when they attempted a self coup and had no qualms about compulsively lying. What's also troubling is that the guy speaks of dictators and authoritarians in terms of praise and admiration especially in the way these dictators utilized their control over people. That is my point of contention.
I am merely saying I won't be lectured to by people who support a pathological liar. If you don't support him good for you. It changes nothing

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ

Ignatius A

Sorry, I disagree.
I know and I am not trying to make you agree with me. Im merely letting you know that doing nothing to prevent something bad from happening might make you feel better but its tacit approval of that bad thing. That's all

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I know and I am not trying to make you agree with me. Im merely letting you know that doing nothing to prevent something bad from happening might make you feel better but its tacit approval of that bad thing. That's all.

That's your opinion and I have a different one

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you can't be honest enough to admit you hate trump then you're a liar.
I told you that I find the man loathsome, contemptible, "about the worst human being on earth," and that I wish the worse for him, but you still chose to call me a liar because all I could say about hating him was maybe. Hate is too simplistic a word to describe how I feel about anybody including Trump. It's the word my sister and I used about each other in our pre-school years: "I hate you!"
If you believe trump is the "worst human being on earth" then you're delusional.
You certainly like to "slander" me. First, I'm a liar and now delusional. Who taught you that that was ethical or appropriate behavior?
I am merely saying I won't be lectured to by people who support a pathological liar [Biden].
You certainly are glib with that word. You've done a bit of lying yourself here.
Im not sure how one converse rationally with a delusional liar.
Behold and learn. Note my demeanor. Leave the emotional outbursts and personal attacks to the other guy.

Also, you ignored the following question, so I'll answer for you: "How do you explain the success of the system "getting Trump"? Trump has been ruined, and the system's not done with him yet. Why have people been able to do that to him in your opinion if it's not justified or required by law that they try and he's not guilty as charged? Is the right that weak or stupid?"

We explain that by concluding that Trump is a criminal on several fronts and has been caught red-handed. Unless they can regain the government and subvert the DOJ's reason for existence, the right will remain impotent to prevent his upcoming trials and convictions.

Ignatius A

I told you that I find the man loathsome, contemptible, "about the worst human being on earth," and that I wish the worse for him, but you still chose to call me a liar because all I could say about hating him was maybe. Hate is too simplistic a word to describe how I feel about anybody including Trump. It's the word my sister and I used about each other in our pre-school years: "I hate you!"

You certainly like to "slander" me. First, I'm a liar and now delusional. Who taught you that that was ethical or appropriate behavior?

Behold and learn. Note my demeanor. Leave the emotional outbursts and personal attacks to the other guy.

Also, you ignored the following question, so I'll answer for you: "How do you explain the success of the system "getting Trump"? Trump has been ruined, and the system's not done with him yet. Why have people been able to do that to him in your opinion if it's not justified or required by law that they try and he's not guilty as charged? Is the right that weak or stupid?"

We explain that by concluding that Trump is a criminal on several fronts and has been caught red-handed. Unless they can regain the government and subvert the DOJ's reason for existence, the right will remain impotent to prevent his upcoming trials and convictions.
So you hate trump. Why didn't you just type that? It would have saved you time you will never get back.

Ignatius A

About Trump saying he wanted to be a dictator for one day? No you didn't
What about it? It's irrelevant. You're whining about s future event. Biden is a proven pathological liar that showers with his daughter and gropes children. He is a disgusting human being.