• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Agreed! And you know what? It does nothing to change the fact Biden is a lying racist child groping imbecile. Nothing anyone else does changes that fact. Stalin was still an evil person even though hitler existed. Please tell me you can comprehend that.

So you are going to vote for Staling or Hitler? Which one will it be?

Ignatius A

No, that it is relative means it matters differently to different people. Just as religion in that standard sense is meaningless to me, I suppect you feel differently.
Yes thats what relative means, slavery isnt immoral it's whatever you think it is. So if someone said, slavery is just fine you, couldnt disagree and remain intellectually.kr logically consistent. You STILL arent stable enough to watch my dog.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Yes thats what relative means, slavery isnt immoral it's whatever you think it is. So if someone said, slavery is just fine you, couldnt disagree and remain intellectually.kr logically consistent.

Well, good and bad are to me always good or bad to somebody. That is what relative means.
So slavery could be good to somebody and bad to me.

Unless you are claiming objective evidence for that slavery is immoral? Is that what you are doing?

Ignatius A

Well, good and bad are to me always good or bad to somebody. That is what relative means.

Unless you are claiming objective evidence for that slavery is immoral? Is that what you are doing?
So you can't say slavery is immoral. Fantastic. And you think you should be allowed around decent people?

Ignatius A

Your name is mikkel the dane. Do you live in dane land or whatever the country is called?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
So you can't say slavery is immoral. Fantastic. And you think you should be allowed around decent people?

No, I can say it is immoral to me. Because that is what it is. It is immoral to me.
But apparently you are all humans and humanity as such and can say for all humans that it is immoral. Is that it?

Ignatius A

No, I can say it is immoral to me. Because that is what it is. It is immoral to me.
But apparently you are all humans and humanity as such and can say for all humans that it is immoral. Is that it?
Well it is immoral for one human being to keep another human bring as a slave. I guess though if humans aren't superior to animals then it perfectly ok to keep another human being. Keep them like a dog right?

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Finally someone admits Biden is horrible human being. Now that we have established that fact the last thing anyone needs is a morality lecture from a Biden supporter.

?... But I'm not a Biden supporter. You've purposefully misrepresented the things I've said this entire conversation and haven't addressed one single thing I've brought up to you this entire time. I'm beginning to suspect you aren't capable of an intellectually honest conversation

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Well it is immoral for one human being to keep another human bring as a slave. I guess though if humans aren't superior to animals then it perfectly ok to keep another human being. Keep them like a dog right?

How do you know this?
I know because I wouldn't like to be a slave and I wouldn't like other humans to be slaves.
So how do you know it?

Ignatius A

?... But I'm not a Biden supporter. You've purposefully misrepresented the things I've said this entire conversation and haven't addressed one single thing I've brought up to you this entire time. I'm beginning to suspect you aren't capable of an intellectually honest conversation
Whether or not you're a biden supporter is relevant only to you.

Ignatius A

Well, I am say it is immoral to me. But if you want me to accept it as objective you have to give evidence for that.
I already did. So you can't say slavery is immoral, wrong or bad. You wouldnt be opposed to your neighbor having slaves because it's only bad for you but not for him. Its fascinating how morally messed up some people are.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I already did. So you can't say slavery is immoral, wrong or bad. You wouldnt be opposed to your neighbor having slaves because it's only bad for you but not for him. Its fascinating how morally messed up some people are.

Yeah, you really don't understand the concept of objective evidence.
Well, I would be opposed to my neighbor having slaves.