• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

Ignatius A

I meant in regards to the Trump convictions specifically.

Perhaps you would like to try again?
Staying on topic this time?
You should have said that.

No it's the same thing. Bragg was elected on the promise to "get trump". That's not justice it's revenge.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
It's very simple. You could have just asked me I would have explained it to you.
Like you still have not explained the difference between revenge and justice in the Trump convictions?

That you require everyone to use crayon before you are able to 'understand' what is being asked is not something I would brag about.

But you do you.

Ignatius A

Like you still have not explained the difference between revenge and justice in the Trump convictions?

That you require everyone to use crayon before you are able to 'understand' what is being asked is not something I would brag about.

But you do you.
Sure I have.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
As you should but voting ones conscience only works with an alternative candidate that has an actual chance to win. Thats not the case here.
Like I said, I doubt seriously that my vote will change the outcome one way or the other, in my state or in the country.

Ignatius A

Like I said, I doubt seriously that my vote will
No one vote by itself will change the outcome one way or the other, in the state or in the country so why bother voting at all? It's the cumulative affect if each vote that matters.