• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats say the damnedest things.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Montana's John Walsh, explaining his extensive plagarism in his masters thesis.....
"I don't want to blame my mistake on PTSD, but I do want to say it may have been a factor," the
senator said. "My head was not in a place very conducive to a classroom and an academic environment."
Senator says he had PTSD when he wrote thesis

A heretofore unknown effect of PTSD: Complete loss of ethics

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I guess they aren't so good at hiding things.
A good conspiracy needs to claim things are hidden.
Of course, they then reveal these things with numerous articles in the public domain.
Example: The vast right wing conspiracy by Republicans to gain power over the Democrats.
This was a secret?

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
A good conspiracy need to claim things are hidden.
Understood. It also shows the listener how wickedly cunning the people who figured it all out are.

Of course, they then reveal these things with numerous articles in the public domain.
Often supporting each other...
Example: The vast right wing conspiracy by Republicans to gain power over the Democrats.
This was a secret?
Who knew? I think they are surprised that everyone doesn't want to be a Democrat.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I think it is a safe bet those people sending this woman death threats are of the donkey variety.

[youtube]nHw3ChXkSKUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHw3ChXkSKU[/youtube]

Got to love that Constitution. The good ol' 1st Amendment goes both ways....;)

I will say this though...I don't have a problem with the people responding to her in accordance with the 1st Amendment or any local laws that allows them to say what they want. I do draw the line at people making death threats.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hillary Clinton says the reset worked with Russia. Hmmm, Russia takes over control of the Crimea, Russia supplied equipment and training for those responsible for downing the Malaysia airliner, Russian artillery fires into Ukraine, Russia supporting rebels in the Ukraine. Gee wonder what Putin would have done and plans to do if the reset didn't work?
Hillary Clinton Says ‘The Reset Worked’ With Russia | Here & Now
Everything is a success if they say it is.....
- Economic recovery
- Obamacare
- Foreign policy

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Did someone imply otherwise?

No...not at all..... was actually in agreement with you on this one. I mean, her pictures confirm what many of us have been saying about many of those who hold their firearm in such high regard feel. It's her constitutional right to express herself. I didn't see anything wrong with that.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It could even be that some of the death threats were disingenuously
made just to make lefties look evil.....you know, Poes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How people can be broke, stuggling to get by, and living paycheck-to-paycheck with Congressional pay and benefits is beyond me.
Congressman: We're underpaid! | MSNBC
Virginia Democratic Rep. James Moran thinks members of Congress aren’t getting paid enough.
Moran and his colleagues make $174,000 a year, but he says that’s not enough money to live comfortably in the nation’s capital.
Washington, D.C. is the nation’s highest-income metropolitan area, and Census data from 2010 showed that the average salary for the city—$84,523—is less than half what members of Congress make. Americans as a whole make far less than that, with an average income of $50,000.

Too bad we can't force those poor babies to live on hardly anything above minimum wage so they can see what living paycheck-to-paycheck is really like.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
President Obama got angry at lawmakers who suggested in a private meeting that he should have armed the Syrian rebels, calling the criticism “*********.”
I don't disagree with Obama on this, but it is an unexpected response to the criticism.

Edit: They asterisked out the epithet for bull feces.

Last edited: