• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFH

Veteran Member
I like art in the human form. God is the ultimate artist...
abercrombie_model.jpg

According to the Bible, God formed us in the womb.

Last edited:

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
So...I've never viewed this thread before. I read the title, cliced and expected to see something other than an overly done up supermodel.

That's your proof of a God???

Is this a joke?

rojse

RF Addict
Just to be contrary, I don't like lots of trees like that - it's hard to get mobile phone coverage.

Oh no Don, just the really really beautiful stuff. Us average looking people just cropped up out of nowhere and haven't been "touched" by god. :rolleyes:
I suppose we cannot change what he beliefs, despite how unbelieveably wrong or silly it is. I REALLY wish you could look at yourself from FFH through our eyes...

Surely this is offensive to God, God has love for everything no matter what it looks like, to God everything is beautiful in its own right.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Brazilian Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra_Ambrosio_74.jpg

Well, did he ???

How can atheists believe this was just the result of some random set of events ???

All of creation testifies there is a God.

"And on the 96,464,791,764,747,634,516,453,421,639,874,009,875,754,263,254th day, God created the airbrush".

FFH

Veteran Member
"And on the 96,464,791,764,747,634,516,453,421,639,874,009,875,754,263,254th day, God created the airbrush".
According to scripture we MUST give God credit for every good thing, even those things we think WE have done.

So technically God created all good things, even those good things we think we have created.

If it were not for God we could do nothing.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Rom. 15: 17
I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

Philip. 4: 13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.