• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFH

Veteran Member
Is that true, FFH?
Yes, I was paying my own way and felt it was a waste of money.

Aren't you not supposed to lust? I'm pretty sure you don't look at these pictures and think ONLY of god. ;) Otherwise the pictures you chose wouldn't have them wearing skimpy clothes and sex faces.
Believe me I'm struggling to find conservative pictures of models. I'm very limited. Those are the most conservative, modestly dressed photos I can find.

I hesitated to post those last two, but it would be a shame not to, they both have such classic extremely artistic faces in those photos.

Last edited:

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Yes, I was paying my own way and felt it was a waste of money.

Interesting.

Believe me I am struggling to find conservative pictures of models. I'm very limited. Those are the most conservative, modestly dressed photos I can find.

I hesitated to post those last two, but it would be a shame not to.

So you admit you do lust? You enjoy these pictures? Tsk tsk! :D

FFH

Veteran Member
They look like mannequins to me, plastic and artificial.
This is a younger photo of Bar Rafaeli, the most natural untouched photo I can find of her.

Click on photo for larger image

Bar Rafaeil (Israeli model)

Bar Rafaeli (Israeli model) This is an older photo of her
bar.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
I dropped out of college because I really could not decide on a major and was losing interest fast, and I was more interested in getting a job and making money and wanted more free time to study the scriptures (seriously) because I felt I was not well grounded in my faith and wanted to know more. I had a lot of questions that were not being answered so I started to study things on my own and found the answers I was looking for one by one, little by little, over the years.

The company I worked for for 20 years just went bankrupt, so I'm out on the street, just kidding, I have a little money saved up so I'm trading stocks and it's keeping me free to do what I want now.

I don't live like a king, by any means, but I have what I need.

I was spoke to someone 20 years ago over the phone when I was working at Delta Airlines as a reservationists, he didn't not know me from Adam, but he blurted out and said "God does not want you working for anyone else". I never spoke to him before or after that incident, it was totally out of the blue. I've pondered that for the last 20 years, that day has finally come.

Last edited:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Jesus was speaking to the Jews who were literally picking up rocks getting ready to stone him for saying that he was God. Read a few verses before that in the link I have provided.
Read those scriptures in context. It's all there plain as day.

Those who repent of their sins and do the will of the Lord are considered gods.

Click on these links: John 10: 34-35 Psalms 82: 1, 6

He did not say he was El but rather the son of as all who serve and obey Elohim are sons of. Yes as it is stated in the verse in Psalms that those that judge righteously are els.

Really and truly though, it just means "one of power" which if one has been given it then there you go.

It is very plain and simple when one doesn't try to dream and read things into it that just isn't there. ;)

FFH

Veteran Member
I've seen Bar in a bikini. She has an amaaaaaaazing body. It is seriously crazy awesome. Her face? Not so much. Just my opinion.
Yes, there are some amazing photos. I'm just posting the most conservative ones and people can google the names to see if these models are for real or fakes.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
According to everyone here I'm just not educated enough to respond.

I didnt say you're not educated, but a response from yourself and not from the bible would be appreciated. You said rocks could not be proven to be millions of years old, and given what i have said, tell me honestly what you think. If you don't agree say so. Speak your mind :)

FFH

Veteran Member
No but maybe i can, im a training Geo-technical Engineer, i've been standing in the sun for 8 hours today playing with rocks.
Put it this way FFH, have you ever been in a building more than 3 or 4 stories high? If so, its a good chance the bedrock the slab was constructed upon is well over 10 million years old. How do i know this? The rock cycle. New rocks are deposited through various means (intrusive/extrusive). These rocks are about 1 to 10 metres deep. Depending on the formation and the nature of these rocks, they can still be very secure. In Australia bedrock can be found just below the surface, but then again, our soil is so hard it feels like everything we smash with a shovel and jar our hands with is rock.

However, as part of the rock cycle, compaction is very important. The deposition and build up of sediment does not happen overnight. Pressure from above (more and more rocks pushing down) and uplift from mantle and further down due to pressure biult up by the dynamo affect (magnetism on a planetary scale) causes these rocks to compact very tightly, forming huge huge sheets of solid rock.

To provide an example, Theiss construction had to waste 3 days a 2 million dollars worth of explosives in order to blast through one of these rock wall where i live (as a side note: the geo didn't do a very adequate bore hole test :rolleyes:). Do you think a 10m x 10m piece of rock that broke a drill bit big enough to fit on the largest Hitachi digger we had took 1000 years to become like this?

No this happens over millions of years, why is it so hard to grasp for you when my future employment and our society is built upon these facts?????

Oh and i have a sandstone sitting no more than 2 feet away from me from a river. It is about 60,000 years old and has spent most of that time weathering in a rivier bed. You cannot classify sandstone the way you are. There are different grades, different conditions and millions of things to consider. Rocks do not congregate the way you want them too, much like metals. You could hit my sandstone with a hammer and it wouldnt break :)
It doesn't take millions of years to form anything.

A little heat and pressure and you have rocks, diamonds, coal, whatever.

Lab created diamonds: Diamond Nexus Labs

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I didnt say you're not educated, but a response from yourself and not from the bible would be appreciated. You said rocks could not be proven to be millions of years old, and given what i have said, tell me honestly what you think. If you don't agree say so. Speak your mind :)
No ones been around for millions of years to prove rock beds are millions of years old.

So we are at a stand still. I can't prove God created all things and you can't prove rocks are millions of years old.

FFH

Veteran Member
its a good chance the bedrock the slab was constructed upon is well over 10 million years old. How do i know this? The rock cycle. New rocks are deposited through various means (intrusive/extrusive). These rocks are about 1 to 10 metres deep. Depending on the formation and the nature of these rocks, they can still be very secure. In Australia bedrock can be found just below the surface, but then again, our soil is so hard it feels like everything we smash with a shovel and jar our hands with is rock.
Layers of bedrock are just that, layers of bedrock, not any indication of a million year old earth.

If the earth were millions of years old there would be a larger top soil base.

"1 - Topsoil. It has been calculated that 300 to 1,000 years is required to build one inch [2.54 cm] of topsoil. Yet the average depth of topsoil is about eight inches. On this basis, the earth could only be a few thousand years old.—p. 27."

From this page: THE AGE OF THE EARTH - 2

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
No ones been around for millions of years to prove rock beds are millions of years old.

So we are at a stand still. I can't prove God created all things and you can't prove rocks are millions of years old.

No one has been around long enough to prove the earth is even 40,000 years old.

To clarify my previous post was on naturally occuring events. In space we could grow diamonds as long as our forearms without too much hassle. Just like with machinery we can compact the earth in a day when it could take 1 million years naturally. But thats not the point, rocks compact to form bedrock over millions of years, i do not know how to explain it in simple terms, its just a fact of my study and work. If you believe we are wrong, maybe take it up with a college professor of engineering? At least he will give you a coherent explaination :eek:

My proof is that if rocks are not millions of years old, then technically we cannot physically have 100 story buildings. There is so much science behind this, im trying to explain it to you without flooding your eyes with garbage that probably means little to you :)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Layers of bedrock are just that, layers of bedrock, not any indication of a million year old earth.

If the earth were millions of years old there would be a larger top soil base.

"1 - Topsoil. It has been calculated that 300 to 1,000 years is required to build one inch [2.54 cm] of topsoil. Yet the average depth of topsoil is about eight inches. On this basis, the earth could only be a few thousand years oldp. 27."

From this page: THE AGE OF THE EARTH - 2

Google the same thing and try and find a credible source. I assure you, many peoples lives depend on bedrock. It simply does not "exist" there is a huuuuge amount of science behind it. How do you think engineers determine what depth of footings are rquired for buildings. I stress once again, bedrock is not just bedrock.

FFH

Veteran Member
So you admit you do lust? You enjoy these pictures? Tsk tsk! :D
Probably my number one weakness.

I'm trying to post the most conservative photos, because I know how much, more revealing photos, can negatively affect people.

I'm an artist, so I can appreciate beauty when I see it, in the human face, so it would be a shame not to post some of these photos.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Originally Posted by stacey bo bacey
I've seen Bar in a bikini. She has an amaaaaaaazing body. It is seriously crazy awesome. Her face? Not so much. Just my opinion.
She has a classic face.

Bar Rafaeli
BAR.jpg

ap_si_party5_070216_ssh.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Google the same thing and try and find a credible source. I assure you, many peoples lives depend on bedrock. It simply does not "exist" there is a huuuuge amount of science behind it. How do you think engineers determine what depth of footings are rquired for buildings. I stress once again, bedrock is not just bedrock.
Scientists are not going to admit they are wrong, in this instance, or in any other similar instance, which suggests the earth to be thousands, not millions of years old, so I won't be able to find a more "credible" source.

There are many other good arguments on that link in favor of creation.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Scientists are not going to admit they are wrong, in this instance, or in any other similar instance, which suggests the earth to be thousands, not millions of years old, so I won't be able to find a more "credible" source.

There are many other good arguments on that link in favor of creation.

Scientists are not wrong. Theories such as evolution do not just pop-up because some idiot has an idea. Papers are peer reviewed before being published. In my field which we have been discussing, if i am wrong, it means my superiors are also wrong, and that a lot of common science is wrong. If we're all wrong, then God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.