• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

camanintx

This pattern is too precise, complex and varied for it to have "evolved" over any given amount of time.
Why do you think just because the patterns are complex that the cause is? Just as incredibly complex fractals can result from simple mathematical equations, the many complex patterns we see on snakes and fish could be the result of just a few genetic sequences.

camanintx

Scientists are not going to admit they are wrong, in this instance, or in any other similar instance, which suggests the earth to be thousands, not millions of years old, so I won't be able to find a more "credible" source.

There are many other good arguments on that link in favor of creation.
Just about every famous scientist became famous because they proved that accepted knowledge was wrong. If the evidence for a 6,000 year old Earth were so much stronger than for a 4.5 billion year old Earth, scientists would be rushing to publish such. Since we don't see that happening, shouldn't we agree that the evidence favors an old Earth?

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm curious FFH, where do you believe dinosaur come from?

Don't bother to ask. He'll pop up with quotes from the bible that refer to great monsters. He'll use that same quote for dinosaurs, mammoths, saber-toothed tigers and just about anything you bring up that isn't alive today.:sarcastic

FFH

Veteran Member
I'm curious FFH, where do you believe dinosaur come from?
Job 40

14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.

15 ¶ Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Job 41

1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?

3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?

4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?

5 Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?

6 Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?

7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?

8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.

9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?

10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?

11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.

12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.

13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?

14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.

15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.

16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.

17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.

18 By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.

19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.

20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.

21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.

23 The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.

24 His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.

25 When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.

26 The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.

27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.

28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.

29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.

30 Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.

31 He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.

32 He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.

33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.

34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Last edited:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

I just want to say that I am just as guilty and do not mean this to be toward anyone person but Isn't this not a religious forum? Is this not a general religious debate forum? Is this not a thread entitled "Did God Create This ??? (testimony, Creator, Earth, evolution, creation)"? Then I would think that anyone could add to this thread as they deem fit as to their own understanding up to and including their religious beliefs. If one wanted to copy and paste from something that they believed in then so be it. If someone else has something that refutes such info then bt all means add there unto. But please, I beg of you, please don't belittle and attack ones beliefs with little innuendos and sarcasims. Either add something productive to the thread or move on. :)

Reactions: FFH

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
"The world is only 6000 years old, regardless if all the facts, data, evidence, logic, etc suggest otherwise (science is just Satan's deception). To prove it, here are some pictures of some mannequins."

Not a very convincing sell, FFH.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
don't bother to ask. He'll pop up with quotes from the bible that refer to great monsters. He'll use that same quote for dinosaurs, mammoths, saber-toothed tigers and just about anything you bring up that isn't alive today.:sarcastic

ding ding ding ding ding!

FFH

Veteran Member
Why do you think just because the patterns are complex that the cause is? Just as incredibly complex fractals can result from simple mathematical equations, the many complex patterns we see on snakes and fish could be the result of just a few genetic sequences.
Juat as someone designed the computer program you've just posted, so has God designed the DNA genetic code that causes snakes and fish to have different artistic patterns and colors on their skins.

Nothing can create itself. Show me the proof that anything has created itself.

greenvipersnake_1024.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
I just want to say that I am just as guilty and do not mean this to be toward anyone person but Isn't this not a religious forum? Is this not a general religious debate forum? Is this not a thread entitled "Did God Create This ??? (testimony, Creator, Earth, evolution, creation)"? Then I would think that anyone could add to this thread as they deem fit as to their own understanding up to and including their religious beliefs. If one wanted to copy and paste from something that they believed in then so be it. If someone else has something that refutes such info then bt all means add there unto. But please, I beg of you, please don't belittle and attack ones beliefs with little innuendos and sarcasims. Either add something productive to the thread or move on. :)

Ben, we have contributed many productive things. Loads and loads of information, facts, sources, and so on. Unfortunately we keep getting the same responses over and over again. I wasn't being sarcastic. I was being honest. I knew what FFH was going to respond with because he has already answered in such a way many times before. He only proved I was being honest when he answered exactly like I said he was going to. What becomes annoying is not really the fact that he bases his beliefs in scripture, but that he apparently cannot answer for himself with his own thoughts and rationalizations. He used quotes to do all the talking for him. When those quotes are proven to be impossible to be actual fact he just repeats them over again or posts another quote. All it does is present to us a face of a person who cannot think for themselves or is too scared to.

FFH

Veteran Member
Just about every famous scientist became famous because they proved that accepted knowledge was wrong. If the evidence for a 6,000 year old Earth were so much stronger than for a 4.5 billion year old Earth, scientists would be rushing to publish such. Since we don't see that happening, shouldn't we agree that the evidence favors an old Earth?
The earth is approximately 13,000 years old.

Facts & Figures - Niagara Parks, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
"Niagara Falls has moved back 7 miles in 12500 years and may be the ..."

Draka

Wonder Woman
Juat as someone designed the computer program you've just posted, so has God designed the DNA genetic code that causes snakes and fish to have different artistic patterns and colors on their skins.

Nothing can create itself. Show me the proof that anything has created itself.

FFH, why do you keep refering to things "creating" themselves? No one here has said anything of any such sort. Evolution is not anything "creating" itself.

FFH

Veteran Member
"The world is only 6000 years old, regardless if all the facts, data, evidence, logic, etc suggest otherwise (science is just Satan's deception). To prove it, here are some pictures of some mannequins."

Not a very convincing sell, FFH.
I've done my own research and I agree the earth is not 6,000 years old, it's approximately 13,000 years old.

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH, why do you keep refering to things "creating" themselves? No one here has said anything of any such sort. Evolution is not anything "creating" itself.
Yes it is.

Evolving/becoming (into) something it was formerly not.

You have no evidence a horse was ever anything or something other than what it is now.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
The earth is approximately 13,000 years old.

Facts & Figures - Niagara Parks, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
"Niagara Falls has moved back 7 miles in 12500 years and may be the ..."

The earth is approximately 4.54 billion years old.

Age of the Earth
These calculations result in an age for the Earth and meteorites, and hence the Solar System, of 4.54 billion years with an uncertainty of less than 1 percent.

I can post the same kind of response FFH. At least mine actually talks about the age of the earth itself and not one area that has eroded since the last ice age.

FFH

Veteran Member
There is absolutly no evolutionary survival advantage for this snake to have a deep blue and white/grey striped skin. Show me anything on earth that this snake would blend into (camouflage) itself by.

1198472530_fc478c450c.jpg

Why did God create these colors, patterns and stripes, because he can, and he'll do things like this just to get our attention and focus on his divine creations.

Light blue, yellow spots, where's the evolutionary survival advantage in that ????
Morelia-viridis-blue-kmp-II.jpg

Maybe they have a chance if they blend in with this rope. ;)
758743263_4045015f59.jpg

How about teal green ???
racer_coluber_S.jpg

How about pruple ??
green%20snake_46909ab6e97ae.jpg

lavbloodred05_01.jpg

Maybe they evolved so they could better blend into modern society.
7246136_60803e54c2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.