• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You're infatuated with this girl aren't you? See? This is truly a case of beauty being subjective and "in the eye of the beholder", because I just see a very average looking girl. Your infatuation with her obviously makes her appear better looking to you. I wonder though, if she turned out to be a real beotch in real life if you would still find her as beautiful as you do now?

FFH's obsession is rather lecherous and creepy.

Sententia

...because it requires a complex DNA genetic code (computer program if you will) to created such diversity.

Someone had to program the code, it didn't just program itself.

But the god you believe in must be at a minimum as complex if not more complex then us yet you stipulate that no one needed to create him. This is not a solution to the problem it is a rationalization.

We can find common ancestors and see where we split. We can see how flawwed our forms are and how imperfect our dna is. We have mutations, junk dna and we're still evolving.

Every argument you have presented is nothing more that just wishful thinking and an attempt to validate the belief you already hold.

camanintx

...because it requires a complex DNA genetic code (computer program if you will) to created such diversity.

Someone had to program the code, it didn't just program itself.
Which traps you in an infinite regress, since if intelligence is required to create DNA then what created the intelligence? If you are going to say that the intelligence you call God is either eternal or self-creating, then you would also have to explain why the same could not be said of life itself.

I'm able to speak (chat) here because someone took raw materials and intelligence and organized it in such a manner to create a means of communication unheard of before, also it took many different people, with many different skills to create what I am using right now.

This particular computer, with all of it's hardware and software, didn't exist even less than a year ago. It's less than a year old and has some of the latest technology in it.

This particular computer didn't JUST EVOLVE, it was designed and created by intelligent beings.
You've already heard that your analogy is flawed because, unlike life, computers are not self-replicating. Still, while your computer and the software it uses did not exist a year ago, they didn't just appear out of nowhere. They evolved from earlier, simpler forms which came from even simpler forms before that. If we are able to do so much in just a few years with our limited knowledge and resources, why is it so hard to imagine what natural laws operating over millions of years on a planet wide scale are capable of?

FFH

Veteran Member
leptotyphlops_dulcis.jpg

westernworm_big.jpg

albino.jpg

snake,0.jpg

snake15.jpg

snake843.jpg

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Don't bother to ask. He'll pop up with quotes from the bible that refer to great monsters. He'll use that same quote for dinosaurs, mammoths, saber-toothed tigers and just about anything you bring up that isn't alive today.:sarcastic

Yeah I should know by now......

Draka

Wonder Woman
Let me make this simple:
FFH do you honestly believe there to be a worldwide conspiracy among scientists and educators, across several fields of science, to concoct one enormous lie about earth and the evolution of species, all to keep people from believing in creationism and god?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I have a song for you FFH(if you listen at all):
YouTube - Epica - Cry For The Moon

Follow your common sense
You cannot hide yourself
behind a fairytale forever and ever
Only by revealing the hole truth can we disclose
The soul of this bulwark forever and ever
Forever and ever

Indoctrinated minds so very often
Contain sick thoughts
And commit most of the evil they preach against

Don�t try to convince me with messages from God
You accuse us of sins committed by yourselves
It�s easy to condemn without looking in the mirror
Behind the scenes opens reality

Eternal silence cries out for justice
Forgiveness is not for sale
Nor is the will to forget

Virginity has been stolen at very young ages
And the extinguisher loses it�s immunity
Morbid abuse of power in the garden of eden
Where the apple gets a youthful face

You can�t go on hiding yourself
Behind old fashioned fairytales
And keep washing your hands in innocence

FFH

Veteran Member
Let me make this simple:
FFH do you honestly believe there to be a worldwide conspiracy among scientists and educators, across several fields of science, to concoct one enormous lie about earth and the evolution of species, all to keep people from believing in creationism and god?
Yes, absolutely.

Neanderthal man is just one example, to a certain degree, we've all been flat out lied to by cetain fraudulent scientists.

Piltdown Conspiracy

Just ignorant enough to know the truth.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
FFH all those snake pictures you have shown is simply adaptation. Like i've said we adapted, thats why we breathe in air. This was a result of reduction chemical reactions in the atmosphere. This was in the same epoch as the creation of the ozone.

Please tell me why you refute such basic scientific knowledge in favour of the bible. I think of you as an educated man but why can't you accept what we've been telling you? Is it too much for you to comprehend or are you just afraid of having your beliefs challenged?

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH all those snake pictures you have shown is simply adaptation. Like i've said we adapted, thats why we breathe in air. This was a result of reduction chemical reactions in the atmosphere. This was in the same epoch as the creation of the ozone.

Please tell me why you refute such basic scientific knowledge in favour of the bible. I think of you as an educated man but why can't you accept what we've been telling you? Is it too much for you to comprehend or are you just afraid of having your beliefs challenged?
Theories, not fact.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Only for those who are too ignorant to ignore them and instead favour silly fairy tales.

What do you want from someone who didn't want to learn science in school because he thought it was "false teachings" and who believes there is a worldwide conspiracy among all scientists and teachers worldwide to keep people from believing in creationism and god? :areyoucra

FFH

Veteran Member
What do you want from someone who didn't want to learn science in school because he thought it was "false teachings" and who believes there is a worldwide conspiracy among all scientists and teachers worldwide to keep people from believing in creationism and god? :areyoucra
Certain scientists and philosophers, yes, that is their main goal.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

I do not know.

I love being told i'm worng and the theories that i apply to my future profession are incorrect because they're not biblical.
FFH i learn science at a university level, would you prefer the Dean to stop with the chemical forumlas and teach us out of the bible because its better than science?

How many buildings would stand up then? God's divinity does not stretch to holding buildings up sir.

FFH

Veteran Member
I do not know.

I love being told i'm worng and the theories that i apply to my future profession are incorrect because they're not biblical.
FFH i learn science at a university level, would you prefer the Dean to stop with the chemical forumlas and teach us out of the bible because its better than science?

How many buildings would stand up then? God's divinity does not stretch to holding buildings up sir.
Science is good, when it can be proven as fact, but don't put a million year date on anything, which simply is not provable.

Don't factualize scientific theories.

I can't prove God exists to those who need proof of his existance by actually seeing him.

The same goes for dating anything on this earth, unless you were there millions of years ago to witness that the earth existed, don't tell me it is millions of years old, that is the first rule of Philosophy 101, which I forced myself to complete, along with Psych 101, a few writing classes, a few Japanese reading and writing classes, a marriage and family course and for some reason I took algebra again, which I already knew, instead of moving on to calculus, I enjoyed math. but I got very bored at that point.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Science is good, when it can be proven as fact, but don't put a million year date on anything, that's simply not provable.

Don't factualize scientific theories.

I can't prove God exists to those who need proof of his existance by actually seeing him.

The same goes for dating anything on this earth, unless you were there millions of years ago to witness that the earth existed, don't tell me it is millions of years old, that is the first rule of Philosophy 101, which I forced myself to complete, along with Psych 101, a few writing classes, a few Japanese reading and writing classes, a marriage and family course and a math class. I got very bored at that point.

If you're going to use that rediculous philosophy towards everything then that discounts almost all history from value. Now thats silly sir.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Yes, absolutely.

Neanderthal man is just one example, to a certain degree, we've all been flat out lied to by cetain fraudulent scientists.

Piltdown Conspiracy

Just ignorant enough to know the truth.

Hey! You're even more paranoid than *I* am!

It's just flip-flopped: I :hearts: science, and I am very wary of priests and people like that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.