• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFH

Veteran Member
Oh and as long as this is a God make hot women thread......SHE, to me, will always be the most gorgeous person who has ever or will ever walk this planet.

...this is really just for my enjoyment, don't mind me! :D

:thud: I realize not everyone will think she's amazingly, crazy gorgeous like I do, or even pretty, but if there were a god.....in my opinion, this would be his masterpiece. :D
Yes, and shouldn't we sit back and enjoy the scenery a bit ??? Put the debates aside and admire what has been created. Those are some great pictures !!

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Yes, and shouldn't we sit back and enjoy the scenery a bit ??? Put the debates aside and admire what has been created.

I've never had a problem enjoying the scenery. :D

HOTNESSSSSS
n767219666_1217201_1704.jpg

n1374234113_215738_4745.jpg

Geez...she should be ILLEGAL.

Paroxys

Metaphysical Ruminator
Ever consider the other side of the picture? You know, the one with lots of ugly people and terrible ugly scenery that is not pleasing at all? Or were those flawed pieces not created by God? Or even if they were flawed pieces created by God, how can an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-good being create something flawed. All you're doing is feeding into huge biased view so that you confirm your own beliefs.

FFH

Veteran Member
Ever consider the other side of the picture? You know, the one with lots of ugly people and terrible ugly scenery that is not pleasing at all? Or were those flawed pieces not created by God? Or even if they were flawed pieces created by God, how can an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-good being create something flawed. All you're doing is feeding into huge biased view so that you confirm your own beliefs.
There must be an opposition in all things.
2 Nephi 2: 10-11, 15 (Book of Mormon)

Paroxys

Metaphysical Ruminator
Trust me, his beliefs were already way, way, way confirmed. ;)

This is called confirmation bias. All it really does is breed ignorance and cause distortion.

There must be an opposition in all things.
2 Nephi 2: 10-11, 15 (Book of Mormon)

Granted, that's true, language and constructs need necessarily to be contextualized in order for them to have "meaning" given our human limitations, but you're still not answering the key point of argument. If you praise God for giving you beautiful women (beautiful by your standards at least, since you really can't say that your standard of beauty generalizes to everyone unless you are really that conceited or you are God), it logically follows that you should condemn God for creating its opposition. After all, there must be opposition in all things.

In the beginning it was stated that god created everything. Later on it says god created only what is good and not what is not good. There are claims that things happened according to god's will there also thing they blamed devil for it.

FFH

Veteran Member
Granted, that's true, language and constructs need necessarily to be contextualized in order for them to have "meaning" given our human limitations, but you're still not answering the key point of argument. If you praise God for giving you beautiful women (beautiful by your standards at least, since you really can't say that your standard of beauty generalizes to everyone unless you are really that conceited or you are God), it logically follows that you should condemn God for creating its opposition. After all, there must be opposition in all things.
Ugliness is a painful part of this world's existance, but a necessary one, according to God, otherwise we would not and could not recognize beauty when we see it.

This life is temporary. Whatever flaws exist in this life will be completely corrected and restored to their perfect order, in the next life, according to our faithfulness. We will, however, all eventually obtain perfect resurrected bodies, a free gift to all men because of Christ's sacrifice for us, when he overcame death on the cross.

The conditions of this life are temporary, not eternal, thanks to Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on our behalf.

We see ugliness in the world in order that we might appreciate and know beauty.

Should we dwell on the ugliness of this world, or rather focus on the beauty that awaits us, if we are faithful.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
In the beginning it was stated that god created everything. Later on it says god created only what is good and not what is not good. There are claims that things happened according to god's will there also thing they blamed devil for it.
In the beginning all things were created good, but there was also the possibility of a wrong choice (tree of the knowledge of good and evil), which God created, in order that they might have a choice to disobey God.

When Adam and Eve fell (ate the forbidden fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evi) ugliness, sickness and disease, pain, sorrow, bitterness, suffering, etc. entered into the world, all creations of God and necessary conditions of this world, in order that we might become more like God in every way, knowing good from evil and having a free will choice to do one or the other.

If we choose good, we become like God, and are saved by him.

If we choose evil, we become like Satan and are bound by him.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Ugliness is a painful part of this world's existance, but a necessary one, according to God, otherwise we would not and could not recognize beauty when we see it.

So a child with horrendous defects and deformities is necessary so we can recognize the beauty of the pretty child? Thanks, ugly kid (of course some of that thanks goes to your buddy God as well). You've helped make the other children more appealing and popular, so smile when you look into the mirror and see your malformed, disfigured face. Now don't cry, it's all part of God's plan.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
So a child with horrendous defects and deformities is necessary so we can recognize the beauty of the pretty child? Thanks, ugly kid (of course some of that thanks goes to your buddy God as well). You've helped make the other children more appealing and popular, so smile when you look into the mirror and see your malformed, disfigured face. Now don't cry, it's all part of God's plan.

That is the work of the devil. God is too weak and pathetic to take responsibility for *his creations* lol. That how it works, God creates everything unless its bad, then he palms it off as the devils work. The flaw in the bible "don't take respionsibility, blame the devil, then you can be a bad person, and no one will care because the devil did it, not you."

P.s i wish i could frubal you, i owe you like 10 frubal

Status
Not open for further replies.