• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeyesays

I was trying to use his basic methods back at him. The superficial beauty he is using. When it comes to people real beauty is in the personality of the person. Which is something he just doesn't seem to get.

Granted in full. Peculiar notions are a hallmark.

Regards,
Scott

rojse

RF Addict
Give it a little time and we humans can even create all that beauty.
We are allready busy deleting the use of God to create beauty..

Lightning.jpg

Now add a few years and we'll see if you can still see the difference between 3d modelilng and real photo's :p

By the time a modelling agency has finished touching up their photos, the people in these photo are just as unreal as the person in this game.

FFH

Veteran Member
So, FFH's logic, an ugly person is not made by god...
No, we're all made by God and given the necessary gifts to make it through this life the best we know how.

Our mortal bodies are of little significance, when compared to eternity.

w00t

Brazilian Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra_Ambrosio_74.jpg

Well, did he ???

How can atheists believe this was just the result of some random set of events ???

All of creation testifies there is a God.

Alma 30:40
But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

If God is male, I bet he wishes he created it!:D

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
No, we're all made by God and given the necessary gifts to make it through this life the best we know how.

Our mortal bodies are of little significance, when compared to eternity.

So what was the whole point of this thread then?

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Give it a little time and we humans can even create all that beauty.
We are allready busy deleting the use of God to create beauty..

Lightning.jpg

Now add a few years and we'll see if you can still see the difference between 3d modelilng and real photo's :p

If you think that CGI is a good example then check this out and tell me if you think it is real or CGI.

Computer-Generated Image exactly resembling a ‘Beautiful Woman’ Created by Indonesian CG artist Wahyudi

http://www.beans-magic.com/gallery-data2/mamegal.jpg

This one right here is great as well;
http://features-temp.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/2226/2226_1136761741.jpg

Humor me. Take a moment and click the links because I agree with you. These CI's are amazing. So people have to be careful when they say "God did it" because if were just going by photos alone then there's nothing special about it because we have the capability to produce what appears to be beauty and pass it off as something real.

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
Even if God created the world, our lovely supermodel is only a consequence of God's original creation. Could it be that God created something, as a consequence of which everything else evolved (and continues to evolve) over time? If this sounds logical, then we need to wonder what God created originally. Only one thing God needed to create for everything to be and that was life. However, it is illogical that God created life because it would mean that till God created it there was no life and therefore God was dead. Thus, God did not create life but the live God simply said, "Let it be" and it became. That "it" was, metaphorically speaking, God's dance. God danced, and everything became. You cannot separate the dance and the dancer (or our model and her modeling).

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
doppelgänger;1061965 said:
\

Simply amazing. That's the first time I've ever seen the skin fixed to eliminate the "uncanny valley" in CGI. It's hard to tell if he's fixed the eyes (the other major problem), because the image is too small.

Your third link still has the uncanny eye problem.

I was impressed by that photo but the one that got me was in the last link. The lady with the head covering. It was simply amazing. If I had supplied that photo and asked FFH about it...he would have attributed it to God...even though it was the work or man..... :)

kdrier

Revolutionist
I have not read any of the other posts because I'm lazy right now.

My opinion is that he did not. I believe we were created by a higher level of intelligence, of so I can't really coin the name "god" to for I believe humans are not capable of ever comprehending our creator(s). I also believe our "template" was designed if that makes sense. I think "god" created this women indirectly, and made it possible for other humans to create her (via sex lol), but did not literally create her. Then again, I also believe no one knows for sure, not even me. =)

kdrier

Revolutionist
Except that the evidence of an intelligent designer is sorely lacking.

Sure it's lacking. Religion is a touchy subject bro. I don't think anyone knows anything for sure. I just personally think life is way to amazing, intricate, and intense, not to have been designed. Based on what I know about life as a human is every action requires something to cause it, some kind of energy. You must push something to move it, just as you must put batteries in a remote to give it power. I'm not sure what gave us our batteries, but I sure think something/someone did.

rojse

RF Addict
Except that the evidence of an intelligent designer is sorely lacking.

Sure it's lacking. Religion is a touchy subject bro. I don't think anyone knows anything for sure. I just personally think life is way to amazing, intricate, and intense, not to have been designed. Based on what I know about life as a human is every action requires something to cause it, some kind of energy. You must push something to move it, just as you must put batteries in a remote to give it power. I'm not sure what gave us our batteries, but I sure think something/someone did.

To be a party pooper, actually examine the human body closer. Our anatomy is full of vestigal limbs, parts and organs that are inefficient, poorly located, and make disease and pain more common in people. Why would an intelligent creator do this?

If you want to use the energy comes from somewhere argument, where did the energy that God uses, every single moment, come from? How was God originally given energy?

FFH

Veteran Member
Hope you don't mind me posting your photo here Melissa.

Melissa G from RF
35kiiid.jpg

Amazing shot

Evidence the creative artistic powers of God, which can be seen in all things, not just in touched up professional photos.

Remarkably similar to this model/photo
Bar_73.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.