• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Jesus say he was God???

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Like my mom used to say. Jesus did not say "MY father in heaven." did he?
besides, the words writed in that book are just words, so we will not know wat jesus said untill he says it. if it is true and shall be said at all.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
besides, the words writed in that book are just words, so we will not know wat jesus said untill he says it. if it is true and shall be said at all.

But at Revelation (3:12) four times Jesus does say of his Father that he is "my God". See also Psalm 89:26. And at John (20:17) Jesus says that he ascends to "my" Father and 'my" God. Where else would Jesus be ascending except to heaven where God resides. Hebrews 9:24.

Greatest I am

During the dark ages the clergy did use scare tactics on the flock, and the flock not having Scripture to read for themselves could not know but what they were told by their religious leaders.

Is hellfire really burning? There are three words: hades and sheol translated as hell or grave, and Gehenna translated as hellfire. What is Gehenna? Gehenna was a garbage dump where things were destroyed. Things were not kept burning forever. So Gehenna (hellfire) is a fitting symbol of destruction and not eternal burning. Would you roast a bad dog forever for what he did? Of course not! So why would a God of love roast or burn anyone?

2nd Thessalonians (1:9) equates punishment with everlasting destruction and not burning. Psalm (92:7) says the wicked will be destroyed, not continue living. Wasn't righteous Noah and family left and the wicked destroyed?

quote]

Why would your God of love use genocide against man?
Against His perfect works.
I know your justice B S against man but try explaining why He also took revenge against innocent dumb animals.

Look look, all those EVIL animals.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

I do not blame anyone for not reading Constantine's Bible literally. To do so is foolish. After all, it begins with a talking snake and ends with a seven headed monster.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

But at Revelation (3:12) four times Jesus does say of his Father that he is "my God". See also Psalm 89:26. And at John (20:17) Jesus says that he ascends to "my" Father and 'my" God. Where else would Jesus be ascending except to heaven where God resides. Hebrews 9:24.

Yep yep. Floated right on up there.
Gods cannot die or sacrifice themselves to themselves because their creations do exactly what they were created to do.

Any one that believes in miracles of all kinds should try growing up.
Come back when you are 12.

Regards
DL

MrMo7taref

Jesus Was not God He was a Human . That Allah Sent Him To Israel Sons
we Can see ..

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures. (33) They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (34) (Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower! (35) And when she was delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female - Allah knew best of what she was delivered - the male is not as the female; and lo! I have named her Mary, and lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast. (36) And her Lord accepted her with full acceptance and vouchsafed to her a goodly growth; and made Zachariah her guardian. Whenever Zachariah went into the sanctuary where she was, he found that she had food. He said: O Mary! Whence cometh unto thee this (food)? She answered: It is from Allah. Allah giveth without stint to whom He will. (37) Then Zachariah prayed unto his Lord and said: My Lord! Bestow upon me of Thy bounty goodly offspring. Lo! Thou art the Hearer of Prayer. (38) And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: Allah giveth thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) John, (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous. (39) He said: My Lord! How can I have a son when age hath overtaken me already and my wife is barren? (The angel) answered: So (it will be). Allah doeth what He will. (40) He said: My Lord! Appoint a token for me. (The angel) said: The token unto thee (shall be) that thou shalt not speak unto mankind three days except by signs. Remember thy Lord much, and praise (Him) in the early hours of night and morning. (41) And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation. (42) O Mary! Be obedient to thy Lord, prostrate thyself and bow with those who bow (in worship). (43) This is of the tidings of things hidden. We reveal it unto thee (Muhammad). Thou wast not present with them when they threw their pens (to know) which of them should be the guardian of Mary, nor wast thou present with them when they quarrelled (thereupon). (44) (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). (45) He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous. (46) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (47) And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel, (48) And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers. (49) And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. (50) Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (51) But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him). (52) Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent. Enrol us among those who witness (to the truth). (53) And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers. (54) (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ. (55) As for those who disbelieve I shall chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers. (56) And as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full. Allah loveth not wrong-doers. (57) This (which) We recite unto thee is a revelation and a wise reminder. (58) Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (59) (This is) the truth from thy Lord (O Muhammad), so be not thou of those who waver. (60) And whoso disputeth with thee concerning him, after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, say (unto him): Come! We will summon our sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and ourselves and yourselves, then we will pray humbly (to our Lord) and (solemnly) invoke the curse of Allah upon those who lie. (61) Lo! This verily is the true narrative. There is no God save Allah, and lo! Allah he verily, is the Mighty, the Wise. (62) And if they turn away, then lo! Allah is Aware of (who are) the corrupters. (63) Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).

Greatest I am

Allah. Another tyrant that want's slaves instead of thinking free poeple.
I do have to give Allah some credit over the Bible God though.
He calls His adherents slaves where Bible God does not have the good grace to tell us that His free will is not free will at all but an ultimatum designed to produce slaves.

Regards
DL

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Just sayin that jesus could have meant that WE are ALL God's children. :cool:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Just sayin that jesus could have meant that WE are ALL God's children. :cool:

Wasn't Jesus God's only-begotten son? Can't have more than one only begotten. .
Colossians (1:15,16) shows that Jesus is not only an image (reflection) of his Father, but Jesus is the first born of every creature both in heaven and earth.
Since Jesus is the beginning of the creation by God according to Revelation (3:14 B), then Jesus is the firstborn in the heavens as God's only-begotten son because everything else comes through Jesus. The one speaking is said to be created at Proverbs (8:22-31) This one fits Jesus as wisdom personified.

What is the answer to the question at Proverbs 30:4 ?

averageJOE

zombie
Jesus Was not God He was a Human . That Allah Sent Him To Israel Sons

we Can see ..

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures. (33) They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (34) (Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower! (35) And when she was delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female - Allah knew best of what she was delivered - the male is not as the female; and lo! I have named her Mary, and lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast. (36) And her Lord accepted her with full acceptance and vouchsafed to her a goodly growth; and made Zachariah her guardian. Whenever Zachariah went into the sanctuary where she was, he found that she had food. He said: O Mary! Whence cometh unto thee this (food)? She answered: It is from Allah. Allah giveth without stint to whom He will. (37) Then Zachariah prayed unto his Lord and said: My Lord! Bestow upon me of Thy bounty goodly offspring. Lo! Thou art the Hearer of Prayer. (38) And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: Allah giveth thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) John, (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous. (39) He said: My Lord! How can I have a son when age hath overtaken me already and my wife is barren? (The angel) answered: So (it will be). Allah doeth what He will. (40) He said: My Lord! Appoint a token for me. (The angel) said: The token unto thee (shall be) that thou shalt not speak unto mankind three days except by signs. Remember thy Lord much, and praise (Him) in the early hours of night and morning. (41) And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation. (42) O Mary! Be obedient to thy Lord, prostrate thyself and bow with those who bow (in worship). (43) This is of the tidings of things hidden. We reveal it unto thee (Muhammad). Thou wast not present with them when they threw their pens (to know) which of them should be the guardian of Mary, nor wast thou present with them when they quarrelled (thereupon). (44) (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). (45) He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous. (46) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (47) And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel, (48) And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers. (49) And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. (50) Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (51) But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him). (52) Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent. Enrol us among those who witness (to the truth). (53) And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers. (54) (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ. (55) As for those who disbelieve I shall chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers. (56) And as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full. Allah loveth not wrong-doers. (57) This (which) We recite unto thee is a revelation and a wise reminder. (58) Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (59) (This is) the truth from thy Lord (O Muhammad), so be not thou of those who waver. (60) And whoso disputeth with thee concerning him, after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, say (unto him): Come! We will summon our sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and ourselves and yourselves, then we will pray humbly (to our Lord) and (solemnly) invoke the curse of Allah upon those who lie. (61) Lo! This verily is the true narrative. There is no God save Allah, and lo! Allah he verily, is the Mighty, the Wise. (62) And if they turn away, then lo! Allah is Aware of (who are) the corrupters. (63) Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).
step4.jpg

musamiah

Concept of Trinity:

Luke 24:36-39
-Behold my hands and feet handle me and see for a spirit has no flesh and bones.

And he gave his hand and they saw and were overjoyed and he said Do you have any meat to eat and they gave him fish and a piece of honeycomb and ate.

To prove what? That he was God? To prove he was NOT God, he ATE, God doesn’t require to eat.

A spirit has no flesh and bones, the concept of Trinity the word Trinity doesn’t exist anywhere in the Bible but it is there in the Quran.

Surah Al Nisa 4:171
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]…Don’t say ‘’Trinity’’: desist: it will be better for you…

Also, Surah Al Maidah 5:73
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

The concept of Trinity doesn’t exist anywhere in the Bible, the only verse which is closest to the concept of Trinity is:

1 Epistle of John 5:7
- "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

But if you read the revised version revised by title scholars, Christian scholars of the highest eminent backed by 50 different Coptic nominations they say this verse is an interpolation, it’s a concoction, it’s a fabrication it was thrown out of the Bible.

Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity:

A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary. The following statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):
(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]
(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]
(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]
(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]
(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]
Whoever says not mine will but God’s will is a Muslim. Muslim means submitting your will to Almighty God. Jesus (pbuh) said not mine will but God’s will so therefore, Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim and he was one of the mightiest messengers of Allah.

-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.

The Quran says in Surah Ikhlas 112:1
-Say he is Allah, one and only.

nour1

Wasn't Jesus God's only-begotten son? Can't have more than one only begotten. .
Colossians (1:15,16) shows that Jesus is not only an image (reflection) of his Father, but Jesus is the first born of every creature both in heaven and earth.
Since Jesus is the beginning of the creation by God according to Revelation (3:14 B), then Jesus is the firstborn in the heavens as God's only-begotten son because everything else comes through Jesus. The one speaking is said to be created at Proverbs (8:22-31) This one fits Jesus as wisdom personified.

if jesus is the first born as you said of very creation , why god says :

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (genesis 1:1) why god didn t says
"in the beginning god created Jesus son of man and he created the heaven and the earth" it will be logic isn t it ?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Wasn't Jesus God's only-begotten son? Can't have more than one only begotten...
Im asuming that you refer to one of these :
NIV©
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has gathered up the wind in the hollow of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and the name of his son? Tell me if you know!
NAS©
Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son's name? Surely you know!
GWT©
"Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in the palm of his hand? Who has wrapped water in a garment? Who has set up the earth from one end to the other? What is his name or the name of his son? Certainly, you must know!
KJV
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
AKJ
Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended? who has gathered the wind in his fists? who has bound the waters in a garment? who has established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if you can tell?
ASV
Who hath ascended up into heaven, and descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in his garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou knowest?
BBE
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? who has taken the winds in his hands, prisoning the waters in his robe? by whom have all the ends of the earth been fixed? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if you are able to say?
DRB
Who hath ascended up into heaven, and descended? who hath held the wind in his hands? who hath bound up the waters together as in a garment? who hath raised up all the borders of the earth? what is his name, and what is the name of his son, if thou knowest?
DBY
Who hath ascended up into the heavens, and descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a mantle? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou knowest?
ERV
Who hath ascended up into heaven, and descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in his garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou knowest?
WBS
Who hath ascended into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
WEB
Who has ascended up into heaven, and descended? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has bound the waters in his garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, if you know?
YLT
Who went up to heaven, and cometh down? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound waters in a garment? Who established all ends of the earth? What is His name? and what His son's name? Surely thou knowest!

Being as there is no answer sheet, i asume it is a Rhetorical question wisely used to convay an answer hinted in the literature that came before and thus there is no real answer, being as the question itself is an attemp to convince the reader to believe something that is not throughly supported by evidence, being as the only evidence allowed is the literature to which the question belongs. all in all, such a question would require better evidence, therefore the answer would be: I dont know, and am not sure that there is even an answer.

ayani

so far as Jesus' divinity, the Gospels do record Jesus making a number of statements about Himself, as well as doing certain things which point to His divinity (as opposed to His being a mere man).

He never says He is God, yet He identifies Himself with the Father, and forgives sins, something only God can do. He calls Himself with a variety of titles and names denoting Godliness, reveals that He existed in and with God before the world was made, and declares that we are to honour Him as we honour the Father.

it is also written that if one does not have the Son, they do not have the Father, either. one can read these things and still come away unconvinced of Jesus' divinity, or one can read them and come to the understanding that Jesus truly is the Father come down in history as a Man.

Jesus does not say it, but He does demonstate it, that He is both Lord, and God. not all of God, as the Father still reigned in heaven. but certainly the Person, power, holiness, and authority of God come down to earth in human flesh.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

Did Jesus say he was God???

Like to just inform that similar sentiments are available in other religious paths/ways:

1 "Anal Haq" means "I am God" or "I am the Truth." The Sanskrit equivalent of it would be "So Ham"–"I am He" or "Aham Brahmasmi"–"I am God." These are the principal sayings of the Upanishads Each Upanishad has a similar principle which forms the basis of its teachings. Similar sayings of the other Upanishads are "Tattvam Asi"–"Thou art That"; "Eko Ham Bahusyam"–"I am One and wish to become the Many," this applies to the Manifold manifestation; "Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma"–"Verily everything here is God." This corresponds to the Sufi doctrine of "Hama Oost"–"All is He." All these explain the Unity and Oneness of God and the many sided realizations of His Oneness.

In the Vedas too, "Though there is no clear reference to the spirit of man in its Unity with the One" there are Hymns in which the Rishi declares himself to be, pantheistically, all the gods and all that is in the Universe. The Gods are recognised as the names of the One "Ekam Sat Vipra Bahudha Vadanti," "There is one Existence and the sages call Him by different names."

arimoff

The funny part is no one or no where does G-D a.k.a the father says Jesus is my Son or a son of G-D, all the claims are maid by Gospels a.k.a believers trying to prove their point after Jesus was dead and half way forgotten. Even if Jesus said all that is being quoted, who can prove? go prove the authenticity of the words of his students after he died lol.

good luck.

rusra02

Premium Member
The funny part is no one or no where does G-D a.k.a the father says Jesus is my Son or a son of G-D, all the claims are maid by Gospels a.k.a believers trying to prove their point after Jesus was dead and half way forgotten. Even if Jesus said all that is being quoted, who can prove? go prove the authenticity of the words of his students after he died lol.

good luck.

2 Peter 1:16-18 clearly shows God did say Jesus is his Son. Just one example:

"No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we acquainted you with the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but it was by having become eyewitnesses of his magnificence. For he received from God the Father honor and glory, when words such as these were borne to him by the magnificent glory: “This is my son, my beloved, whom I myself have approved. Yes, these words we heard borne from heaven while we were with him in the holy mountain."

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
if jesus is the first born as you said of very creation , why god says :

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (genesis 1:1) why god didn t says
"in the beginning god created Jesus son of man and he created the heaven and the earth" it will be logic isn t it ?

What is Genesis chapter one dealing with but the creation of earth.

It is Revelation (3:14B) that says Jesus is the beginning of the creation by God.
And Colossians (1:15,16) that says Jesus is first born in the heavens.

Progressive information is given in Scripture. It was not known to the Hebrews that the 'seed' of Genesis (3:15) would turn out to be Jesus either. The people were looking for a Messiah to come but the details were revealed progressively.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus does not say it, but He does demonstate it, that He is both Lord, and God. not all of God, as the Father still reigned in heaven. but certainly the Person, power, holiness, and authority of God come down to earth in human flesh.

Jesus is divine there is no question. Isaiah called Jesus Mighty God but no where in Scripture is Jesus called: Almighty God.

If God sent himself to earth why did Jesus believe that God sent him?
(John 12:49)

By the time Revelation was written wasn't Jesus already in heaven for decades? Why does the heavenly Jesus still refer to himself (Rev 2:18) as the Son of God? Why does Jesus (Rev 3:12) still have a God over him in heaven? Just as he believed he had a God (John 20:17) over him while on earth?

At Revelation (3:21) how many thrones are mentioned?
Who is the 'my' throne, and who is the 'his' throne?

In KJV , who are the two LORD/Lord(s) of Psalm 110:1?
One LORD is all in capitals, and one Lord is not.
Wasn't the Tetragrammaton only applied to the LORD in all capitals?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Why would your God of love use genocide against man? Against His perfect works. I know your justice B S against man but try explaining why He also took revenge against innocent dumb animals. Look look said:
God's work is perfect, but did his perfect creation, which was gifted with voluntary free will, obey God? God told of the bad consequences of disobedience to his goodness.

Doesn't Deuteronomy (30:19; 32:5) show us people have a choice whether to do what is wrong or right in God's eyes?

Since the Bible is silent about why the earth needed to be cleansed of even the animals we do not know the details. Perhaps some sort of disease could have been spreading that would have infected all of them.

Whatever the reason, God has justice and he will always carry out his justice for the righteous as he showed to Abraham starting at verse 23 of Genesis chapter 18.

When Jesus comes in Action (Isaiah11:4; Rev. 19:11,15) it is not the animal life that will be destroyed by the words of Jesus mouth. Jesus sharp words will only execute the wicked at that time, followed by Jesus ushering in peace on earth, peace not only to animal kind (Isaiah 65:25;11:6-9), but peace on earth to men of goodwill.