• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you understand the New Testament

AK4

OK. We were made in his image,

No. If you dont understand that we are not CREATED yet, but we are BEING CREATED into the image of God then youll never under His Word, His purpose and His plan for humanity.the whole Bible is one giant parable. That ‘one parable’ consists of what we are taught early in Genesis, that God says, “Let Us make man in Our image…” If you read it in the Concordant it is a process, “creating is Elohim humanity in His image, in the image of Elohim creates (not created, c-r-e-a-t-e-s) He them, male and female creates He them.” (Gen 1:27).

It’s a process of creating them.

so God is closer to us than we would ever immagine. Therefore let us look at ouselves.
How are the words in us created? Or can you separate yourself from your words?
I believe if you could look at the source of your word you would be looking at the face of god with a small (g) because you will be looking at your own face.

Thats the biggest problem with humanity now--- they think they are a god with a small (g) especially with their belief in free will and so they....

"…oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God [‘as a god’] sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God [‘is a god’]" (II Thes. 2:4)? (Im sure you know where the temple of God is right?)

Matthew 3 - 17 " And behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, "this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased," and in Matthew 17 - 5, " While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and behold, a voice out of the cloud, saying, "this is my beloved son with whom i am well-pleased; listen to him!"

A voice correct. Notice it doesnt say it was actually God the Father. This voice can be any messenger from God to relay the message. Plenty of examples are littered throughout the Word that directly states when God (not the Father, but His spokesman the Logos, Jesus)is actually speaking. Pretty clever of God to have that inspired into His Word so people would believe as you do. Now if this was God the Father speaking it would contradict Jesus's teaching and you know God is not a god of contradictions.

John 5:37
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Now you must decide which is true.

Exodus 3 - 14, "And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and he said, thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."
These voices were from God, or were they not?

Yes. God. Jesus. Not His Father. Anytime God was speaking in the OT it was Jesus, the spokesman for the Father (think for a sec, what is the definition of spokesman and why Jesus is said to be the spokesman for the Father). Jesus is called God (Ps 45:6, Heb 1:8, etc, etc). I know it seems difficult to understand it took me a while too because of all the garbage i had learned from these stupid religions out there and i even used to believe as you do.

We cannot see him or his form because he is bigger then the universe. The best that we can do is see Jesus.
In John 14 - 9, we read, "Jesus said to him, "have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know, me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the father; how do you say, show us the father?
John 8 - 19, "and so they were saying to him, where is your father/ jesus answered, "you know neither me nor my father; if you knew me, you would know my father also."
John 8 - 24, " I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I AM he, you shall die in your sins."

AK4, digest the above and let us move forward on this slowly

Jesus is a father. Wasn’t/Isnt He a father to israel? Is He not the creator also?---the vessel that the Father channelled everything through? Really its hard for me to show these things in only short bursts like this and think youll see and understand

10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Do you understand these verses? Since the Father is invisible and everywhere picture it like this-if the ocean is God, the fish is in the ocean and the ocean is in the fish. Thus read verses 10 and 11 again. Or picture it like this, when Peter healed that lame man, wasn’t it Jesus in Him who really did the healing, but Peter was the actual one who did it? Same for Christ, its really the Father in Him who is doing everything, but Jesus is the actual one doing it.

Heres another verse you have to contend with if they are the same

Col 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation

EDIT---Sorry this just popped in my head, Answer this please. I showed scripture where Jesus said He had a God and yet you still claim that He is the Father. How can Jesus, who is God, have a God? Are you now trying to say the Father has a God? Think carefully now.

Last edited:

emiliano

AK4 wrote:
No. If you dont understand that we are not CREATED yet, but we are BEING CREATED into the image of God then youll never under His Word, His purpose and His plan for humanity.the whole Bible is one giant parable. That ‘one parable’ consists of what we are taught early in Genesis, that God says, “Let Us make man in Our image…” If you read it in the Concordant it is a process, “creating is Elohim humanity in His image, in the image of Elohim creates (not created, c-r-e-a-t-e-s) He them, male and female creates He them.” (Gen 1:27).
It’s a process of creating them.
I think that this is out of context because of:
Gen 1:31
Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed [it was] very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Gen 2:1
Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished.

Were finished which will stand as saying everything was created not that humanity is been created, God said “Let it be” and it was done/finished. This is reaffirmed in
Gen 2:2
And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

AK4

AK4 wrote:

I think that this is out of context because of:
Gen 1:31
Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed [it was] very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Gen 2:1
Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished.

Were finished which will stand as saying everything was created not that humanity is been created, God said “Let it be” and it was done/finished. This is reaffirmed in

And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

Out of context ehhh? Okay lets keep it in context then. Notice specifically, right after anything was created, God would say that it was either so or it was good EXCEPT for when He made man. Notice:

4 God saw that the light was good,

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.

10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so

12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good

15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so

18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.

21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so

25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Notice it takes four verses to say "it was very good" and if ya wanna stay with context then how come He didnt stay the same format as He did with the others when said it was good directly after creating whatever it was.

Lets make it even more contextual.in verse 21 and 25 God created the fish and animals and immediately said they were good in the same verse and then blessed them.

Then in verse 26 He starts making man, blesses them and ruling over the animals and it was only so. It was not good like everything else

Then by verse 31 He says all that He made was very good. All. This isnt specifically about man like the other verses. But man it was only so. But then again WE ARE created very good for the purpose that He has intended for this life experience right now until we are born again into the Kingdom. He created man very good to be spiritually weak right now. That is what is very good about it. Somewhere in Romans Paul gives us a second witness to all this and somewhere in Jeremiah i think (im too lazy to look them up right now), oh dont forget Exodus also.

We were not finished back then because if we were then we wouldnt be sinning machines now. Ask yourself---how can something in the true image of God, sin?

Last edited:

free spirit

Jesus is a father. Wasn’t/Isnt He a father to israel? Is He not the creator also?---the vessel that the Father channelled everything through? Really its hard for me to show these things in only short bursts like this and think youll see and understand

10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Do you understand these verses? Since the Father is invisible and everywhere picture it like this-if the ocean is God, the fish is in the ocean and the ocean is in the fish. Thus read verses 10 and 11 again. Or picture it like this, when Peter healed that lame man, wasn’t it Jesus in Him who really did the healing, but Peter was the actual one who did it? Same for Christ, its really the Father in Him who is doing everything, but Jesus is the actual one doing it.

Heres another verse you have to contend with if they are the same

Col 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation

EDIT---Sorry this just popped in my head, Answer this please. I showed scripture where Jesus said He had a God and yet you still claim that He is the Father. How can Jesus, who is God, have a God? Are you now trying to say the Father has a God? Think carefully now.
From your point of view above i can see that we are speaking the same language but from a different prospective.
Let me put it to you this way so we can understand each other and rejoice with the truth.
Our justice sistem is based on law, but this law is spiritual you cannot see it, you cannot hear it, but everything revolves around it, so let us call it God.
So when the judge passes judgement he is the embodiment of the law, in the same manner when a policeman says "open in the name of the law" he is also one with the law, therefore when you see a judge or a policeman at work you see the law; or God if you like.
Now consider Jesus the embodiment of the law, and therefore of God.
Now imagine all of the laws of God were made flesh, therefore we may see a mere man before our eyes, but in fact he is God.

free spirit

Out of context ehhh? Okay lets keep it in context then. Notice specifically, right after anything was created, God would say that it was either so or it was good EXCEPT for when He made man. Notice:

4 God saw that the light was good,

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.

10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so

12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good

15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so

18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.

21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so

25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Notice it takes four verses to say "it was very good" and if ya wanna stay with context then how come He didnt stay the same format as He did with the others when said it was good directly after creating whatever it was.

Lets make it even more contextual.in verse 21 and 25 God created the fish and animals and immediately said they were good in the same verse and then blessed them.

Then in verse 26 He starts making man, blesses them and ruling over the animals and it was only so. It was not good like everything else

Then by verse 31 He says all that He made was very good. All. This isnt specifically about man like the other verses. But man it was only so. But then again WE ARE created very good for the purpose that He has intended for this life experience right now until we are born again into the Kingdom. He created man very good to be spiritually weak right now. That is what is very good about it. Somewhere in Romans Paul gives us a second witness to all this and somewhere in Jeremiah i think (im too lazy to look them up right now), oh dont forget Exodus also.

We were not finished back then because if we were then we wouldnt be sinning machines now. Ask yourself---how can something in the true image of God, sin?
Again AK4 you are right and you are wrong, because in the beginning we were created in his image, ferfect, then here came sin and we were no longer perfect, repentance through Jesus Christ is the way to perfection egain. As you said a perfect man cannot sin, as we read in 1 John 3 - 2 to 9, "Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we shall be. We know that. when he appears, we shall be like him, because we shall see him just as he is. And everyone who has this hope fixed on him purifies himself, just as he is pure. Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and is is lawlessness. and you know that he appeared in order to take away sins; and in him there is no sin. No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has seen him or knows him. Little children, let no one deceive you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as he is righteous; the one who practices sin is of the devil for the devil has sinned from the beginning. the son of God appeared for this purpose, that he might destroy the works of the devil. No one who is born of God practices sin, because his seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I have the evidence within my heart, but unfortunately I have not the ability to show you, I can only steak to you, it all depends of how you receive what I say that makes the difference.
Somehow, I don't think you have historical, theological and literary-critical evidence "in your heart."
True knowledge is acquired by reason, and it is only then that the knowledge is burned into our mind or conscience. our emotions cannot be trusted.
And reason is obtained through thorough investigation of empirical data, and weighing that against several other areas of our experience.

free spirit

Somehow, I don't think you have historical, theological and literary-critical evidence "in your heart."

Yes, I do not have these things, but I have what surpasses them, I have Christ in me, for all wisdom and knowledge are in Christ.

And reason is obtained through thorough investigation of empirical data, and weighing that against several other areas of our experience.

Christ gives his host the insight necessary to explore even the depth of God.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Yes, I do not have these things, but I have what surpasses them, I have Christ in me, for all wisdom and knowledge are in Christ.

Christ gives his host the insight necessary to explore even the depth of God.
Once again, Jesus does not trump empirical knowledge.

Insight does not trump empirical knowledge.

AK4

From your point of view above i can see that we are speaking the same language but from a different prospective.
Let me put it to you this way so we can understand each other and rejoice with the truth.
Our justice sistem is based on law, but this law is spiritual you cannot see it, you cannot hear it, but everything revolves around it, so let us call it God.
So when the judge passes judgement he is the embodiment of the law, in the same manner when a policeman says "open in the name of the law" he is also one with the law, therefore when you see a judge or a policeman at work you see the law; or God if you like.
Now consider Jesus the embodiment of the law, and therefore of God.
Now imagine all of the laws of God were made flesh, therefore we may see a mere man before our eyes, but in fact he is God.

okay
I dont think we do. You basically believe Jesus (this law in your example above) is eternal it seems and you believe this law brought itself into being and didnt have origin, basically Jesus and the Father are the same "being". Your belief contradicts itself---in one breath you believe Jesus and God the Father are the same "being" and then in the next you say Jesus was not the Father but only the channel.

Which is it?

AK4

Again AK4 you are right and you are wrong, because in the beginning we were created in his image, ferfect, then here came sin and we were no longer perfect, repentance through Jesus Christ is the way to perfection egain. As you said a perfect man cannot sin,

Again you are contradicting yourself. In one breath you say we were created in His image perfect and a perfect man cant sin yet Adam (in His perfection) sinned.

Do you see your contradiction?

free spirit

Again you are contradicting yourself. In one breath you say we were created in His image perfect and a perfect man cant sin yet Adam (in His perfection) sinned.

Do you see your contradiction?

So it must have been perfect in innocence or ingenuousness.

free spirit

okay
I dont think we do. You basically believe Jesus (this law in your example above) is eternal it seems and you believe this law brought itself into being and didnt have origin, basically Jesus and the Father are the same "being". Your belief contradicts itself---in one breath you believe Jesus and God the Father are the same "being" and then in the next you say Jesus was not the Father but only the channel.

Which is it?

it is both God and priest, he is the judge and the advocate, he is king and the servant, He is the father and the son, because God is God, he is sovereing he can do anything he likes to do, he even made us heirs of himself so we can also be one with him.

Your idea is looking at a black hole with God in it and this God is nothing. tell me what God is and how he manifests himself.
My intelligence is manifested by what I say, my intelligence is spiritual you cannot see it, what that ( it ) is, all i can do is speak so you know that i am there.

AK4

it is both God and priest, he is the judge and the advocate, he is king and the servant, He is the father and the son, because God is God, he is sovereing he can do anything he likes to do, he even made us heirs of himself so we can also be one with him.

Your idea is looking at a black hole with God in it and this God is nothing. tell me what God is and how he manifests himself.
My intelligence is manifested by what I say, my intelligence is spiritual you cannot see it, what that ( it ) is, all i can do is speak so you know that i am there.

I dont know about that black hole thing, but God the Father is everywhere and in everything. What is God you ask?

Joh 4:24 - God is spirit,
How did He manifest Himself? Well it depends on who you are talking about. The Father cant manifest Himself, therefore He created His Son, Christ, to be what He wanted everyone and everything to know what represents Him or what He is (or) about. Since no one can ever see or hear Him, Christ was created in the very beginning (the very first creation of anything) to be (or act as) Him. But before Christs appearing no one knew of the Father. Christ came to unfold or reveal Him (Lu 10:22). The israelites and jews and the ones before them like Abraham and Adam knew of the Lord (Jehovah/Yahweh Elohim) but not the invisible, unapproachable, never ever to be seen or heard Father. I dont know how much more in plain english i can explain it. Christ is in the Father and the Father is in Christ. The fish is in the ocean and ocean is in the fish. The fish cant and didnt exist without the ocean being there first the same as Christ didnt exist without the Father being there first

My intelligence is manifested by what I say, my intelligence is spiritual you cannot see it, what that ( it ) is, all i can do is speak so you know that i am there

I get what you are saying and in some respects we are on the same page, but to say the Father and Christ are the same "being", we are not and you are in error.

Another example for ya. Can God the Father die? No, i know you know that right, but Jesus died. DIED. Therefore to different "beings" so to speak. Notice the seperation---

1Co 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things (this would include Christ), and we in him; AND one Lord Jesus Christ (notice the seperation and that it doesnt say who is the one Lord Jesus Christ), by whom are all things , and we by him.

free spirit

I dont know about that black hole thing, but God the Father is everywhere and in everything. What is God you ask?

Joh 4:24 - God is spirit,
How did He manifest Himself? Well it depends on who you are talking about. The Father cant manifest Himself, therefore He created His Son, Christ, to be what He wanted everyone and everything to know what represents Him or what He is (or) about. Since no one can ever see or hear Him, Christ was created in the very beginning (the very first creation of anything) to be (or act as) Him. But before Christs appearing no one knew of the Father. Christ came to unfold or reveal Him (Lu 10:22). The israelites and jews and the ones before them like Abraham and Adam knew of the Lord (Jehovah/Yahweh Elohim) but not the invisible, unapproachable, never ever to be seen or heard Father. I dont know how much more in plain english i can explain it. Christ is in the Father and the Father is in Christ. The fish is in the ocean and ocean is in the fish. The fish cant and didnt exist without the ocean being there first the same as Christ didnt exist without the Father being there first

I get what you are saying and in some respects we are on the same page, but to say the Father and Christ are the same "being", we are not and you are in error.

Another example for ya. Can God the Father die? No, i know you know that right, but Jesus died. DIED. Therefore to different "beings" so to speak. Notice the seperation---

1Co 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things (this would include Christ), and we in him; AND one Lord Jesus Christ (notice the seperation and that it doesnt say who is the one Lord Jesus Christ), by whom are all things , and we by him.
WE WILL HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FROM THE SOUTH AND I AM LOOKING FROM THE NORTH, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT WE BOTH LOVE THE LORD AND WE ARE WOLKING IN HIS GRACE.

AK4

So it must have been perfect in innocence or ingenuousness.

Wow :eek:(thumbs up) i never heard it argued that way before and for right now i will agree. i have to think and pray on that one some more.

See if you agree on this then with that thought---In that sense, all who come to the knowledge of the truth are perfect in innocence or ingenousness. I still have to pray and think on that myself. I know it stands true if you know the truth of the myth of freewill and having a clear conscience, but i have to think some more on it

emiliano

The way ahead to this is to define what created in the image of God entails, then one must consider that very good does not equal perfect so we can tell that the created male and female were not perfect as God is, this is confirmed by the fact that they disobeyed and sinned with great sin, are we going to say that this means that God is not perfect? The first couple in the allegory had to choose between believing and trusting their creator, but they chose what seemed best to them, yet some believe that there is no free will in humanity, this clearly shows us that created in God’s image does not mean been like God, and that happens to be what the tempter told them and the chose him over God.
Gen 3:5
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
And there is no free will? God create humanity very good and endowed with the capacity to choose God above everything, to love Him with all of their being but they misused the gift. It was God will that we freely choose God. The spiritual birth is again a promise to those that obey God.

AK4

The way ahead to this is to define what created in the image of God entails, then one must consider that very good does not equal perfect so we can tell that the created male and female were not perfect as God is, this is confirmed by the fact that they disobeyed and sinned with great sin, are we going to say that this means that God is not perfect? The first couple in the allegory had to choose between believing and trusting their creator, but they chose what seemed best to them, yet some believe that there is no free will in humanity, this clearly shows us that created in God’s image does not mean been like God, and that happens to be what the tempter told them and the chose him over God.
Gen 3:5
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

And there is no free will? God create humanity very good and endowed with the capacity to choose God above everything, to love Him with all of their being but they misused the gift. It was God will that we freely choose God. The spiritual birth is again a promise to those that obey God.

Think about it. Did they freely have a choice in the matter? Didnt they have a cause first to make them choose what they chose? Eve had the pulls of the flesh (who gave her that type of flesh/heart, God right?) and the serpant tempting her. Theres her cause and therefore her choice/will wasnt free. Adam was not decieved yet he ate of the fruit anyway, why? All we can do is really speculate but i think since he knew the consequences and that since Eve already had eaten of it and she was going to die and that he loved her so much that where ever was going to happen to her, he was willing to go through the same because of his love for her and there is his cause (and dont forget the fact that love can only be given from God so there you have another cause). So niether had a "free" will to anything. Besides---

Php 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. (no free will here)
and

Jer 13:23 - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. (no free moral agency here)and

Jer 10:23 - O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. Joh 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. (who choose who now?)

Joh 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (still believe we choose God and not Him choosing us?)
need more?

free spirit

Think about it. Did they freely have a choice in the matter? Didnt they have a cause first to make them choose what they chose? Eve had the pulls of the flesh (who gave her that type of flesh/heart, God right?) and the serpant tempting her. Theres her cause and therefore her choice/will wasnt free. Adam was not decieved yet he ate of the fruit anyway, why? All we can do is really speculate but i think since he knew the consequences and that since Eve already had eaten of it and she was going to die and that he loved her so much that where ever was going to happen to her, he was willing to go through the same because of his love for her and there is his cause (and dont forget the fact that love can only be given from God so there you have another cause). So niether had a "free" will to anything. Besides---
Adam and Eve had free will because they could choose to obey God or believe the tempter, and at that time they did not know what evil was, they were created perfect in innocence so they were deceived and we lost our freedom, for men become slave to sin.
But it was all in God's plan, for God knew that it was going to happen; like the death of Jesus was in God's plan. but even here Jesus had a choise to do God's will, because in the garden of Gethsemane the tempter tried to win him over, Jesus could have refiused to go to the cross. But with his sinless death he redeemed our freedom, therefore we are no longer slaves of sin, we now can freely choose one or the other.
Php 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. (no free will here)
You forget that if one receive the Holy Spirit that one become slave to righteousness, but he has still the freedom to sin. We read in 2 Peter 2 - 21, "For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment delivered to them." So if you can disobey you still have your freedom.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/Onli...13:23&version=kjv&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1
Yes back then they were slaves of sin, so they were accustomed to it.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/Onli...10:23&version=kjv&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1
Yes God knows the heart of men, so he chooses them accordingly to what he sees in their heart, so if he sees faith and love he draws them to himself. But you have chosen what was in your heart, so freedom of choise is present here also.
We still need to choose Jesus to be our guide, So freedom of choice is still here.
We were created for one purpose and one purpose only do you know what that purpose is AK4?

Last edited: