• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want the Ukrainian War to end today?

Do you want the war to end today?

• Yes, I want the war to end today, no matter who wins it

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, I want the war to end when Russia is defeated.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • No, I want the war to end when Ukraine is defeated

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, I want the war to continue and evolve into a world war.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't speak for Germany however it is obvious you fall for right wing conspiracy nonsense on a regular basis.
radek-sikorski-tweet-Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-04.53.58.png

He even thanks them.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Even if I brought the evidence, a video when a Deep State official says: "yes, we did bring it down"...
you probably would tell me it's fake.

So...what's the point in debating with you about this?
;)

A deep state official. Now you're making up job titles.

There is no point. You live in a fantasy world and won't listen to evidence.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I am on topic.
The topic is what Europeans and Americans think of this war. :)
You respond to posts only in the formal way of hitting the reply button and including the post as quote.
But you don't actually respond to the content.
Instead, you evade, dodge, change the topic, move the goalposts....

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Assange is called a conspiracy theorist too...

so if that's your definition of conspiracy theorist...
well...yes I am one.
:)
Well Assange is a criminal and a traitior. So that bar is like near the bottom of the ocean.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well Assange is a criminal and a traitior. So that bar is like near the bottom of the ocean.

The ones who expose crimes are called heroes.
Ergo, Assange is a hero.

The criminals are those who commit the crimes. Not the one who exposes them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
A deep state official. Now you're making up job titles.

There is no point. You live in a fantasy world and won't listen to evidence.

I was speaking of Germans.
I speak German so I read German media.

If you bring me a German that thinks that "it was the Russians", well...I would give you a winner frubal. :)

I inform you: Germans think it was either Ukrainians or others paid by the Deep State.
Nobody thinks it was Russia.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

If you bring me a German that thinks that "it was the Russians", well...I would give you a winner frubal. :)

I inform you: Germans think it was either Ukrainians or others paid by the Deep State.

Show me the survey of every German and I won't mention you are making up nonsense.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

I also happen to think that the available evidence is pointing more to Ukraine, likely with the help of the USA.

But I don't know since I haven't seen any conclusive evidence.
It's also impossible to say how much of Ukraine / US leadership was involved.

All I'm saying is that both sides had motive and means.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Which they were already doing on a regular basis.

Did you actually read the post?
They did this constantly: lower and stop supply for ridiculous obviously false reasons. The real reason was hurting the west economically.
You are mixing up two things here. Russia stopped supply to Ukraine through the southern pipeline. Nordstream One was so much used that they had to build a second one.
But if the west themselves decide to stop buying that gas, then that leverage is gone.

Blowing up the pipelines would thus be a last end-game action to strike one last big blow in economic warfare.
Russia is not the only one with that button to stop gas from flowing through those pipes. The customer at the end of the line can do that too.
The only (conspiracy) theory I have heard why Russia Putin should have blown up his own pipeline was that forces within Russia would undermine the war because they opposed the economic fallout.
The pipeline is repaired now and no gas is flowing. It seems Putin is still in control and Germany is still on the side of Ukraine.

(Even so it was most likely that Ukraine blew up the pipeline.)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If you refuse to answer my questions, why should I have a dialogue with you?

With all due respect...dialogue is about mutual respect. :)
Because you should already know the answer to this question as we've talked about it before.

And btw, "mutual respect" also involves being disgusted with racist and anti-Semitic tropes.

Heyo

Veteran Member
The US always keeps its promises.
Ask the natives about that. The US is one of the countries most likely to break their promises - because they frequently get away with it. You don't have to look further back than to Trump who broke or cancelled every treaty closed under the Obama administration, Paris Climate Agreement, Iran Nuclear Deal, etc.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You are mixing up two things here. Russia stopped supply to Ukraine through the southern pipeline. Nordstream One was so much used that they had to build a second one.

No, I'm not mixing things up.

1695388294776.png

In the months leading upto the sabotage, Russia was already gradually shutting it down, using it as an economic weapon. It was completely shut down indefinitely, by Russia, before the sabotage. The world was up in arms over their behavior here for the sole purpose of skyrocketting prices causing economic stress in the west, as you can see on the graph showing the gas price evolution.

Heyo

Veteran Member
If Putin knows Ukraine will be joining NATO after the war is over, he will make sure that war is never over. Then he'll either stretch it indefinately or continue until the entire Ukraine is conquered and a puppet regime is installed, which will cancel plans to join NATO.
Or he is dead.

Putin can't agree to stop the war without losing face - and his position. Only some else than Putin can end the war. But there are believable rumours that Putin is terminally ill.