• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Atheism Lead to Immoral Behavior?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Christians are evil because they don't want to believe in the prophecy of Mohammed and abide by his precepts, despite the evidence being so axiomatic. :cool:

For uncounted ages humans have considered themselves good based on tribe, religion, gender and more. This of course automatically makes the other evil on that basis.

Toss in the strongly held belief that what I think is obviously true/good, axiomatic, and what you believe is automatically false/evil and we have the current state of much of humanity.

It's time, past time, for this to change.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
It's time, past time, for this to change.
I do believe that the time is not far off..
The existence of mass global communication, along with major signs of Armageddon, meaning that Jesus is returning very soon.

It will be then be time for those "sitting on the fence" to choose which path they will take, and for disbelief and hypocrisy to be laid bare.

DNB

Christian
Should this evil atheist aspire to believe
so that I can be as moral as Vlad Putin?
...sorry, and meant to say also that an atheists skepticism is due to their inherent lack of perception and insight, seriously - some even believe that Vladimir Putin is an authentic theist???

DNB

Christian
Demonstrating that you don't quite know what either "evidence" or "axiomatic" really mean.
..but, of course, an atheist will never understand what either 'evidence' or 'axiomatic' really means, due to their innately secular and superficial perception and attitude.

DNB

Christian
The situation or internal thoughts happen before the emotions. You see someone with whatever color skin which causes the release of the chemicals which cause you to feel the emotion of hate.
ok, now you're just not being serious, like, really.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
some even believe that Vladimir Putin is an authentic theist???

That's edging into "no true Scotsman" territory. He says he is. He's blessed by the Orthodox Church as being one. He might even think he's doing God's work because God intends Russia to be great again.

DNB

Christian
Is that right? If you were king and had ultimate power what would you do with atheists in your nation since they are evil?
Absolutely nothing of course, outside of incarcerating them when they break a constitutional law.
...they are here for a reason, ...and God will deal with them at the appropriate time.

DNB

Christian
Christians are evil because they don't want to believe in the prophecy of Mohammed and abide by his precepts, despite the evidence being so axiomatic. :cool:
Can you explain the axiomatic evidence for Mohammed's divine calling, please?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
..but, of course, an atheist will never understand what either 'evidence' or 'axiomatic' really means, due to their innately secular and superficial perception and attitude.

I see. You're using the Humpty Dumpty way of defining words rather than their meaning accepted by all dictionaries and 99.999999999999% of people

John-Tenniel-Humpty-Dumpty.jpg

DNB

Christian
That's edging into "no true Scotsman" territory. He says he is. He's blessed by the Orthodox Church as being one. He might even think he's doing God's work because God intends Russia to be great again.
...did I say 'lack of perception'? I stand to be corrected: I meant utterly oblivious!
...can you not tell the difference between a sincere adherent, and a wolf in sheep's clothing, of any religion?

Last edited:

DNB

Christian
I see. You're using the Humpty Dumpty way of defining words rather than their meaning accepted by all dictionaries and 99.999999999999% of people

John-Tenniel-Humpty-Dumpty.jpg
if you would stop reading children's stories, you too may understand the meaning and the point.
...like I said, and now emphatically affirm: complete lack of perception!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
...sorry, and meant to say also that an atheists skepticism is due to their inherent lack of perception and insight, seriously - some even believe that Vladimir Putin is an authentic theist???
No true Scotsman scenario, eh.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
sun-rise, can you not tell the difference between a sincere adherent, and a wolf in sheep's clothing, of any religion?

I try not to judge what someone thinks he's doing but rather focus on people's actions. I'm not a Christian but this speaks to me:

Matthew 7:1-5
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

DNB

Christian
I try not to judge what someone thinks he's doing but rather focus on people's actions. I'm not a Christian but this speaks to me:

Matthew 7:1-5
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Like I said, completely irrelevant and oblivious, ..and this comment, ludicrous. Why do you persist, sun rise?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
if you would stop reading children's stories, you too may understand the meaning and the point.
...like I said, and now emphatically affirm: complete lack of perception!

axiom

noun

ax·i·om ˈak-sē-əm

: a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference : postulate sense 1
one of the axioms of the theory of evolution

: an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth
cites the axiom "no one gives what he does not have"

: a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit
the axioms of wisdom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Like I said, completely irrelevant and oblivious, ..and this comment, ludicrous. Why do you persist, sun rise?

The Sermon on the Mount's message is irrelevant and ludicrous to you. Got it.

HonestJoe

Can you explain the axiomatic evidence for Mohammed's divine calling, please?
If it needed to be explained it wouldn't be axiomatic. :D If it did exist though, it would be largely the same "axiomatic" evidence for Christianity, which was essentially my point.