• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does The Bible Contain Errors And Contradictions

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
YoursTrue said:
When the ALMIGHTY God said "Let us make man in our image," he was clearly speaking to someone.
"to other Gods "
It were the angels, not other gods, please, right?
Regards
God clearly speaking as one person to another: the 'us' of Genesis 1:26
The 'us' is God speaking to the beginning of His creation (Revelation 3:14 B) His pre-human only-begotten Son heavenly Jesus

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So, these you mention belong in the category of the scripture in discussion as:
deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 through the pretensions of liars ?
That pretty much covers all relgions, doesn't it?
All except for Jesus' teachings that Scripture is absolute religious truth - John 17:17
How Jesus feels about those claiming to follow him - Matthew 7:21-23
Only the one doing God's will as Jesus did and taught
Genuine respect for God's Word as the only source of belief and conduct

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I am a servant/believer of G-d, and nothing more, please, right?
In Scripture we find the man Job was also a servant/believer
Sinner Satan challenged righteous Job (Job 2:4-5) that under bad adverse conditions No one would be a servant of God
'Touch our flesh....' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God
Job and Jesus were servants and believers but MORE as worshippers of the God Yahweh / Jehovah (Psalm 83:18 KJV)
Jesus instructed as to who to worship at John 4:23-24 because God's name is involved according to Jesus at John 17:6,26

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That's my ancestor! Not that it really matters. He wrote a book on demonology because he was concerned about witches .and was homosexual I saw on google. Being homosexual is okay with me though. Writing a book on demonology is ignorance personified, but what else can you expect from a early 17th century man. When Sara finds out he was a great-great-grandson of Henry VII, that will upset her! She idolizes Richard III. I'm descended from Henry VII.
Very interesting ^ above^ thanks for posting
Question? is there truth that Psalm 46 KJV was translated by Shakespeare when he was 46 years old ?
If we count 46 words down we find the word ' shake '
If we count 46 words up from the end we fine the word ' spear '

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Does The Bible Contain Errors And Contradictions

In Scripture we find the man Job was also a servant/believer
Sinner Satan challenged righteous Job (Job 2:4-5) that under bad adverse conditions No one would be a servant of God
'Touch our flesh....' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God
Job and Jesus were servants and believers but MORE as worshippers of the God Yahweh / Jehovah (Psalm 83:18 KJV)
Jesus instructed as to who to worship at John 4:23-24 because God's name is involved according to Jesus at John 17:6,26
John 4:23-24
Not exactly , John is not from (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?
John is/was an anonymous narrative, the Saul-ines aka Paulines got hold of it and doctored it to deviate the innocent and simple followers of Yeshua to convert them to Hellenism to take revenge, please, right?

Regards

Maninthemiddle

The Holy Bible has been the worlds best selling book, in every generation since the printing press was invented many centuries ago.

Many Historians have studied the 66 books of the Bible, and compared them to secular contemporaries, to see if they could find any contradiction or errors. Most of those who set out to find faults with the Bible, became devout Christians instead. Because they found no faults of contradictions.

It's no different today, many sceptics set out to debunk the Bible and end up becoming believers instead. The vast majority converted to Christianity after finding that all 66 books are reliable, historical documents.

The 66 books of the Bible were written by 36 unrelated authors from various parts of the world over a period of 2,500 years, yet none of the accounts contradict each other. But the main reason so many became believers is due to the 356 prophecies which were fulfilled in Jesus Christ. The whole Bible is about Jesus Christ. God's Prophets foretold of His coming into the world thousands of years before He came.

There is a list in the link, showing every one of the 356 prophecies and their fulfilment. This is well worth a look, as it provides irrefutable evidence that the Bible is a reliable historical document. No other historical figure ever came close to changing the world forever as Jesus Christ did.

It is packed full of contradictions and Scientific errors.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It is packed full of contradictions and Scientific errors.
What is in error that ' the Earth hangs upon nothing ' - Job 26:7 B - isn't that true _______
I find Jesus does Not contradict the old Hebrew Scriptures but explains and expounds upon them
Rather, it is man-made thinking that contradicts Scripture

Maninthemiddle

What is in error that ' the Earth hangs upon nothing ' - Job 26:7 B - isn't that true _______
I find Jesus does Not contradict the old Hebrew Scriptures but explains and expounds upon them
Did I Job 26:7, can you please show me where I mentioned that.

Maninthemiddle

Did I Job 26:7, can you please show me where I mentioned that.

The Permanence of Earth​

“… the earth abideth for ever.” — Ecclesiastes 1:4

“… the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” — 2Peter 3:10

Seeing God​

“… I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” — Genesis 32:30

“No man hath seen God at any time…”– John 1:18

Human Sacrifice​

“… Thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God…” — Leviticus 18:21

[In Judges, though, the tale of Jephthah, who led the Israelites against the Ammonoites, is being told. Being fearful of defeat, this good religious man sought to guarantee victory by getting god firmly on his side. So he prayed to god] “… If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD’s, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering” — Judges 11:30-31

[The terms were acceptable to god — remember, he is supposed to be omniscient and know the future — so he gave victory to Jephthah, and the first whatsoever that greeted him upon his glorious return was his daughter, as god surely knew would happen, if god is god. True to his vow, the general made a human sacrifice of his only child to god!] — Judges 11:29-34

The Power of God​

“… with God all things are possible.” — Matthew 19:26

“…The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.” — Judges 1:19

Personal Injury​

“…thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. ” — Exodus 21:23-25

“…ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.” — Matthew 5:39

Circumcision​

“This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.” — Genesis 17:10

“…if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.” — Galatians 5:2

Incest​

“Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of this mother…” — Deuteronomy 27:22

“And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter…it is a wicked thing….” — Leviticus 20:17

[But what was god’s reaction to Abraham, who married his sister — his father’s daughter?] See Genesis 20:11-12

“And God said unto Abraham, As for Sara thy wife…I bless her, and give thee a son also of her…” — Genesis 17:15-16

Trusting God​

“A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD…” — Proverbs 12:2

Now consider the case of Job. After commissioning Satan to ruin Job financially and to slaughter his shepherds and children to win a petty bet with Satan. God asked Satan: “Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.” — Job 2:3

The Holy Lifestyle​

“Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart…” — Ecclesiastes 9:7

“…they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not…” — 1 Corinthians 7:30

Punishing Crime​

“The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” — Ezekiel 18:20

“I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation…” — Exodus 20:5

Temptation​

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.” — James 1:13

“And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham…” — Genesis 22:1

Family Relationships​

“Honor thy father and thy mother…”– Exodus 20:12

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ” — Luke 14:26

Resurrection of the Dead​

“…he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. ” — Job 7:9

“…the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth….” — John 5:28-29

The End of the World​

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. ” — Matthew 16:28

“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. ” — Luke 21:32-33

“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.” — Romans 13:11-12

“Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.” — James 5:8

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” — 1 John 2:18

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.” — 1 Peter 4:7

These words were written between 1800 and 1900 years ago and were meant to warn and prepare the first Christians for the immediate end of the world. Some words are those supposedly straight out of the mouth of the “Son of God.” The world did not end 1800 or 1900 years ago. All that generation passed away without any of the things foretold coming to pass. No amount of prayer brought it about; nor ever so much patience and belief and sober living. The world went on, as usual, indifferent to the spoutings of yet another batch of doomsday prophets with visions of messiahs dancing in their deluded brains. The world, by surviving, makes the above passages contradictions.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

The Permanence of Earth​

“… the earth abideth for ever.” — Ecclesiastes 1:4

“… the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” — 2Peter 3:10

Seeing God​

“… I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” — Genesis 32:30

“No man hath seen God at any time…”– John 1:18

Human Sacrifice​

“… Thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God…” — Leviticus 18:21

[In Judges, though, the tale of Jephthah, who led the Israelites against the Ammonoites, is being told. Being fearful of defeat, this good religious man sought to guarantee victory by getting god firmly on his side. So he prayed to god] “… If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD’s, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering” — Judges 11:30-31

[The terms were acceptable to god — remember, he is supposed to be omniscient and know the future — so he gave victory to Jephthah, and the first whatsoever that greeted him upon his glorious return was his daughter, as god surely knew would happen, if god is god. True to his vow, the general made a human sacrifice of his only child to god!] — Judges 11:29-34

The Power of God​

“… with God all things are possible.” — Matthew 19:26

“…The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.” — Judges 1:19

Personal Injury​

“…thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. ” — Exodus 21:23-25

“…ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.” — Matthew 5:39

Circumcision​

“This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.” — Genesis 17:10

“…if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.” — Galatians 5:2

Incest​

“Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of this mother…” — Deuteronomy 27:22

“And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter…it is a wicked thing….” — Leviticus 20:17

[But what was god’s reaction to Abraham, who married his sister — his father’s daughter?] See Genesis 20:11-12

“And God said unto Abraham, As for Sara thy wife…I bless her, and give thee a son also of her…” — Genesis 17:15-16

Trusting God​

“A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD…” — Proverbs 12:2

Now consider the case of Job. After commissioning Satan to ruin Job financially and to slaughter his shepherds and children to win a petty bet with Satan. God asked Satan: “Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.” — Job 2:3

The Holy Lifestyle​

“Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart…” — Ecclesiastes 9:7

“…they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not…” — 1 Corinthians 7:30

Punishing Crime​

“The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” — Ezekiel 18:20

“I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation…” — Exodus 20:5

Temptation​

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.” — James 1:13

“And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham…” — Genesis 22:1

Family Relationships​

“Honor thy father and thy mother…”– Exodus 20:12

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ” — Luke 14:26

Resurrection of the Dead​

“…he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. ” — Job 7:9

“…the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth….” — John 5:28-29

The End of the World​

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. ” — Matthew 16:28

“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. ” — Luke 21:32-33

“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.” — Romans 13:11-12

“Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.” — James 5:8

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” — 1 John 2:18

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.” — 1 Peter 4:7

These words were written between 1800 and 1900 years ago and were meant to warn and prepare the first Christians for the immediate end of the world. Some words are those supposedly straight out of the mouth of the “Son of God.” The world did not end 1800 or 1900 years ago. All that generation passed away without any of the things foretold coming to pass. No amount of prayer brought it about; nor ever so much patience and belief and sober living. The world went on, as usual, indifferent to the spoutings of yet another batch of doomsday prophets with visions of messiahs dancing in their deluded brains. The world, by surviving, makes the above passages contradictions.
One at a time please
2nd Peter 3:10 is Not about the Periodic table. ( Peter did Not have that back then ) but about the elementary things of the world.
What will be brought to ruin are those ruining the Earth - Revelation 11:18 B - Not Earth - Ecc. 1:4 B; Psalm 104:5
The ungodly destroyed - 2nd Peter 3:7 - the wicked destroyed forever - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Proverbs 2:21-22
The coming ' time of separation' (Matt. 25:31-34,37) will rid the Earth of the troublemakers
The figurative 'sheep' will be part of the humble meek who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised- Matt. 5:5 from Psalms 37:9-11; 22:26

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
So was Ephraim. David. It's even referred in the plural. So like this person said, it's not only a hellenistic phrase.
I have no problem with that. The thing is that when Jesus said he was the son of God, many of his listeners got VERY upset, in fact they wanted to kill him. Notice what it says in John chapter 10 about that:

"I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 26But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. 27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

So what did some of his listeners do when he said that? Notice --

31At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him. 32But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?”

And what did they say when he asked them that?

33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

He never said he was God. Here's how Jesus answered that accusation:

"34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?"
37If I am not doing the works of My Father, then do not believe Me. 38But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.”

firedragon

Veteran Member
I have no problem with that. The thing is that when Jesus said he was the son of God, many of his listeners got VERY upset, in fact they wanted to kill him. Notice what it says in John chapter 10 about that:

"I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 26But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. 27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

So what did some of his listeners do when he said that? Notice --

31At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him. 32But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?”

And what did they say when he asked them that?

33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

He never said he was God. Here's how Jesus answered that accusation:

"34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?"
37If I am not doing the works of My Father, then do not believe Me. 38But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.”
Irrelevant to me.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
However, it is not a commandment, nor does it specify a particular religion as The True Religion.
Ok, here’s a commandment, reiterated:

John 15:12; John 15:17; John 13:34,15.

Now ask yourself, has Christendom shown obedience to Christ in this respect?

A friend of mine posted this on another site, it’s quite good; and you can get some idea of how imperative it is to be “not of / no part of this world” (John 17:14–16), in order to obey that command….

***Anyone can call themselves a “Christian”, but few can live up to what it actually means. It’s not just “believing” in Christ…..even the demons “believe” (James 2:19)…..it is following through in obedience to ALL that he taught….being “no part of this world”……no part of its political aspirations, its immorality, its counterfeit religions, or its bloodshed…..true Christians cannot be any part of these and still fit the criteria.

It never ceases to amaze me that those who call themselves Christians can be up to their necks in the world and never see it. All the political haggling that divides them and the patriotic spirit that drives it, is in direct contrast to all the Jesus taught. One cannot be a patriot AND a Christian….they are competing elements for our heart and loyalty. We do not belong to any nation……nor are we obligated to break God’s law to obey man’s law….especially when it comes to bloodshed…..we belong to Christ who is our lord and savior no matter what nation we were born in. (Acts 10:34-35; Acts 15:14) What the world does is none of our business. (1 John 5:19) Let this world’s ruler sort out his own mess.

Just as anyone can call themselves anything…..if the criteria is not met, it negates the label that a person has chosen to wear.***

Thought-provoking, I know!

Have a great day, my cousin.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Just think about how you would feel if people believed & taught that you ‘burned people forever and ever!’

(The Lake of Fire & Gehenna [mistranslated in many Bibles as hellfire] are figurative, not real. I’ll show you later, if you’d like.)

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It is a Hellenist Pauline term, please, right?
*"In Greek mythology, Heracles (son of Zeus) and many other figures were considered to be sons of gods through union with mortal women. From around 360 BC onwards Alexander the Great may have implied he was a demigod by using the title "Son of AmmonZeus".[27]"
Mother Mary was never a wife unto G-d, so no (Jesus)Yeshua was never a son of God, in physical and literal sense, right, please?

Regards
As Jesus implied in the parable of the prodigal son, there are good sons and there are bad sons. I don't suppose you call the nameless god you mention in your posts sometimes as your father. Anyway -- have a nice day.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Ok, here’s a commandment, reiterated:

John 15:12; John 15:17; John 13:34,15.

Now ask yourself, has Christendom shown obedience to Christ in this respect?

A friend of mine posted this on another site, it’s quite good; and you can get some idea of how imperative it is to be “not of / no part of this world” (John 17:14–16), in order to obey that command….

***Anyone can call themselves a “Christian”, but few can live up to what it actually means. It’s not just “believing” in Christ…..even the demons “believe” (James 2:19)…..it is following through in obedience to ALL that he taught….being “no part of this world”……no part of its political aspirations, its immorality, its counterfeit religions, or its bloodshed…..true Christians cannot be any part of these and still fit the criteria.

It never ceases to amaze me that those who call themselves Christians can be up to their necks in the world and never see it. All the political haggling that divides them and the patriotic spirit that drives it, is in direct contrast to all the Jesus taught. One cannot be a patriot AND a Christian….they are competing elements for our heart and loyalty. We do not belong to any nation……nor are we obligated to break God’s law to obey man’s law….especially when it comes to bloodshed…..we belong to Christ who is our lord and savior no matter what nation we were born in. (Acts 10:34-35; Acts 15:14) What the world does is none of our business. (1 John 5:19) Let this world’s ruler sort out his own mess.

Just as anyone can call themselves anything…..if the criteria is not met, it negates the label that a person has chosen to wear.***

Thought-provoking, I know!

Have a great day, my cousin.
No arguments there.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Just think about how you would feel if people believed & taught that you ‘burned people forever and ever!’

(The Lake of Fire & Gehenna [mistranslated in many Bibles as hellfire] are figurative, not real. I’ll show you later, if you’d like.)
Oh, I'm definitely not a fire & brimstone kinda of a person. I do believe in karma (you reap what you sow) and in dharma (stewardship/deeds) as your hands follow you heart, and also in tzedakah (doing the right thing to bring fairness to the world). But I also believe Heaven & Hell are states of mind linked to our unconsciousness or "soul" and our struggle, or earthly quest, is to bring unconsciousness and consciousness together in harmony. The only "fire" involved would be that of the welding as these two selves connect so they remain strong in each other.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Oh, I'm definitely not a fire & brimstone kinda of a person. I do believe in karma (you reap what you sow) and in dharma (stewardship/deeds) as your hands follow you heart, and also in tzedakah (doing the right thing to bring fairness to the world). But I also believe Heaven & Hell are states of mind linked to our unconsciousness or "soul" and our struggle, or earthly quest, is to bring unconsciousness and consciousness together in harmony. The only "fire" involved would be that of the welding as these two selves connect so they remain strong in each other.
Interesting reply ^ above ^ and glad :) you are Not a fire & brimstone kind of person
Since we have Not been to either Heaven or Hell (biblical hell the temporary stone-cold grave for the sleeping dead) then I suppose one could say at this point Heaven and the grave (biblical hell) are states of mind...........
But we know planet Earth is Not a state of mind but our actual literal home. (God-given home - Psalm 115:16)
Jesus spoke of an ' earthly quest ' about humble meek people ' inheriting ' the Earth
An inheritance comes after the ' Will is read ', in Scripture after the wicked are gone for good - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Proverbs 2:21-22
The righteous and unrighteous (KJV 'just & unjust' Acts 24:15) can bring unconsciousness and consciousness together in harmony.
Harmony by remaining righteous or by becoming righteous and thus remaining so

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
'All' except for what Jesus actually taught that Scripture is 'religious truth' - John 17:17
Remember: Jesus already forewarned us that MANY would come in his name but prove false - Matthew 7:21-23