• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Interview

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Hiding Harris, was invited but she did not show up. Trump would mop the floor. This was a Lefty venue, but Trump neutralized the threat. As far as Kamal being Indian, her mother is from India.

Hiding Harris's name Kamala came from a tree species in India, Mallotus Philippensis, which is a plant used for die and natural medicine. Her mother was a cancer researcher may have chosen this name due to the sound and research in cancer. She would have been aware of this Indian tree and its medical properties. It produces rottlerin, a potent large conductance potassium channel opener.

Mallotus philippensis - Wikipedia

My guess based on that name; Kamala, she was brought up more on the Indian side. But the opportunists in her, saw claiming to be black opening more doors. It was like Senator Elizebeth Warren claiming to be American Indian to take a spot from a minority, when reverse racism was the rave.

This brings up another point, why is it conventional for a mixed race person, that involves part African, to always be referred to as black and not the other race. This is mostly an American artifact that goes back to the Democratic Party run slavery and segregation; one drop of black blood standard of white racial purity. This definition of black became convention with different states having standards from 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, black blood; DNA, and you were called black. It is an old fashion racist criteria that the DNC still pushes.

With DNA testing for hereditary more and more popular, so people can look up their background, the average black American is actually only 65% black. The DNC makes it hard to own the other 35% by keeping their old racist tradition alive.

Obama was 50% white and 50% black and was raised by the white side of his roots, but he was pegged as black due to the DNC standard. Harris is 50% black and 50% Indian, and if her mother was the primary influence, culturally, she is still black based on the classic DNC racist standard.

One way to end racism is to embrace all the extra genetic diversity in each person, since very few people are 100% anything based on DNA. Most have the drop. The artificial line in the sand, which does no justice to reality, creates a fake line of division. To just say Harris is Indian leads to the DNC base immediately trying to get her behind the line. We cannot talk about her Indian roots; drop of blood standard. That standard is insulting to everyone.
All of which takes us back to my question: what does ethnicity or color have to do with fitness for office?

We Never Know

No Slack
All of which takes us back to my question: what does ethnicity or color have to do with fitness for office?
Nothing.

Which takes me back to my questions of "Why is she being pushed as..
1. "The first Black female and Asian American..."
Why not...
2. The first Asain female and Black American..."
Why not just..
3. "First female"

IMO its because 2 and 3 won't appeal to as many voters as 1 will

When race is used in their platform strategy, then evidently they make race a factor IMO.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Also please concede that you mis-spoke when you said both her father and mother are high caste Tamilians.
Nope. She is typical as any other person with a silver spoon born in her mouth and the attitude to match.

Twilight Hue

Nothing.

Why not...
Why not just..
3. "First female"

When race is used in their platform strategy, then evidently they make race a factor IMO.
That is one of the reasons why she's not fit for office because of her obsession with her race, for which she uses it like a chameleon to her benefit and advantage or at at least thinks it's to her advantage.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One look at her turnover prone staff trying hard to get away from the woman? Her narcissism is at least on par with Trump.
Again, do knock off the armchair diagnosing. Not sure if you care, but it does actual harm and damage out there in the real world.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Nothing.

Why not...
Why not just..
3. "First female"

Yes. Adding all three (Black, Asian, female) you have considerably more than half the population who have never seen one of "their own" be President. That's a lot of people who will be pleased if she wins. These things, even if illogical, affect how people vote. Campaigners use everything they can.

Twilight Hue

Why do you support Trump then????
I don't. Even at the start of his first presidency, I considered him as a stick of dynamite.

But when you're givin no choice , Trump is the way to go in view of the alternatives here because mark my words , if and when Harris is elected , she'll be the biggest threat to National Security.

We Never Know

No Slack
Yes. Adding all three (Black, Asian, female) you have considerably more than half the population who have never seen one of "their own" be President. That's a lot of people who will be pleased if she wins. These things, even if illogical, affect how people vote. Campaigners use everything they can.
There ya have it.

Political opponents attack the others platform and strategy.
So if its being used to run on, doesn't that make it open to attack?

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
There ya have it.

Political opponents attack the others platform and strategy.
So if its being used to run on, doesn't that make it open to attack?

Perhaps. At the end of the day though, the reason those things appeal to people in minority populations is because of the lack of representation, so what are we attacking really?

In all honesty though, more important than her roots are the other two factors. She's not Biden and she's not Trump. That's really why she's doing as well as she is

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
That is one of the reasons why she's not fit for office because of her obsession with her race, for which she uses it like a chameleon to her benefit and advantage or at at least thinks it's to her advantage.

She is absolutely fit for office. She's not obsessed with her race, racists are obsessed with her race - in particular, they're critical of how she perceives herself. Who has the right to tell her how she should perceive herself? Those who see themselves as better than she only imagine they have the right.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't. Even at the start of his first presidency, I considered him as a stick of dynamite.

But when you're givin no choice , Trump is the way to go in view of the alternatives here because mark my words , if and when Harris is elected , she'll be the biggest threat to National Security.
But you're gonna vote for him. Okey dokey then.

The biggest threat to national security, in my mind, would be the guy who was an actual, demonstrable threat to democracy the last time around. The guy who refused to admit he lost fair and square, the guy who fomented an attack against the government, and refused to leave office and engaged in all kinds of illegal activities that included fake electors and breaching voting machines, to ignore the will of the American people and remain the forever President. Also the guy who shared classified information with whomever he felt like bragging to about it. That's the dude who seems like a threat to democracy, to me.