• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Downward spiral of morals in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Being reasonable in the eyes of one who doesn't believe in God is useless, as anything that I say would be meaningless in matters of religious morals.
Then why are you here? If your mission to convince you are doing a horrid job because of reasons already outlined. If your mission to preach you have done so with marvelous efficiency, although I would argue you lost your audience. So, ultimately, what is the purpose of this thread?

shava

so you just made the assumption that the P means pedophilia?
Dude, I can't help you see the light for the hood over your eyes. What did I just say a moment ago about the pedophilia's desiring to seek acceptance for there sexual perversions as the other LGBTQ community has?

Quetzal

Premium Member
Dude, I can't help you see the light for the hood over your eyes. What did I just say a moment ago about the pedophilia's desiring to seek acceptance for there sexual perversions as the other LGBTQ community has?
You are attempting to lazily correlate things that are not related. Your argument is flawed before it even begins.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Except that until your OP I have never heard that the P means pedophila.
I have heard it to mean pansexual.

shava

Then why are you here? If your mission to convince you are doing a horrid job because of reasons already outlined. If your mission to preach you have done so with marvelous efficiency, although I would argue you lost your audience. So, ultimately, what is the purpose of this thread?
When I give scripture, people here complain, now you're saying or implying by not giving scripture I'm not doing my job as a Christian, so, do your own research.

Quetzal

Premium Member
When I give scripture, people here complain, now you're saying or implying by not giving scripture I'm not doing my job as a Christian, so, do your own research.
I said none of those things and your miraculously still didn't answer the question.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You are attempting to lazily correlate things that are not related. Your argument is flawed before it even begins.
I get the distinct impression he is making it all up as he goes along.

The choir would have jumped on his OP and not thought twice.
Once non-choir members started asking questions he has been fumbling around trying to support his claim.

He has failed miserably and I seriously doubt any one is falling for it.
At least, I hope no one out side the choir has fallen for it.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The LGBTQ has added another letter to there logo, it's now LGBTQP which is Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transsexual, Queer, and now pedophilia. Folks, this country has spiraled downward since 1961, when divorce was the big issue, and now, we have all of this to deal with, pitiful. We need God in our lives more now than ever before.

The American Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual, reference # 302.2, has made it, that as long as it doesn't cause any stress in your occupation or soci...al life, and you're happy, then being a Pedophile is a ok, how pathetic have people become when Professionals decide to lower the moral standards to help a group of sick individuals to be considered normal, just so they can be happy.

Look it up for yourselves. About 30 years ago some psychiatrists protested and walked out of a convention in protest demanding the psychiatric reference for being gay be amended, those who walked out, were gay psychiatrists, and, guess what, they got there way, and now you know the rest of the story.

The American Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual is the so called sacred book on what's considered normal and abnormal in regards to mental health.

First of all: who, exactly, has accepted and defended pedophilia?

Two simple words when it comes to sex: Consenting. Adults. A child isn't an adult, nor can give legitimate consent. Pedophilia victimizes, and only the dishonest and ignorant would attempt to compare it to homosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.