• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Downward spiral of morals in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
"Possible" is as worthless as an assumption or an opinion.
again I will flat out ask you for you source that the P means pedophilia.

Your ignoring the request makes you look like a bold faced liar.
No reason to take a bold faced liar seriously.

Are you going to present your source are you content with being a bold faced liar?

shava

So, John can override Jesus? He sent the disciples out to heal the sick, "cast out demons", and spread the gospel. He didn't say "oh by the way, if you think you know better than I do, change what I said".
WHAT? I've never seen anyone distort and manipulate the scriptures to the degree you just did. Do you realize that made absolutely no sense at all. Please get to a commentary before attempting to put scripture down again, so you'll avoid making the same erroneous mistake again.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
WHAT? I've never seen anyone distort and manipulate the scriptures to the degree you just did. Do you realize that made absolutely no sense at all. Please get to a commentary before attempting to put scripture down again, so you'll avoid making the same erroneous mistake again.

You said Christians are commanded to judge. You cited John. I said Jesus never gave any commandment to judge.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
I don't have slaves, do you? Your interpretation on the passage is incorrect, might I direct you to a unbias list of commentaries that can help you understand the true definition, try Biblegateway.

Could you summarize the correct interpretation for me please?

I gave you mine, would love to hear yours.

shava

again I will flat out ask you for you source that the P means pedophilia.

Your ignoring the request makes you look like a bold faced liar.
No reason to take a bold faced liar seriously.

Are you going to present your source are you content with being a bold faced liar?
If you would've taken the time to read post # 52 which backs up my original post, you wouldn't be asking now, try paying a little more attention, as it's not my job to find what has already been posted .

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If you would've taken the time to read post # 52 which backs up my original post, you wouldn't be asking now, try paying a little more attention, as it's not my job to find what has already been posted .
So you are claiming that you got the idea that the P means pedophilia instead of pansexual from the DSM?

shava

No kidding, John 7:24, King James Bible
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Now tell me, are we not to judge righteously? We are to judge righteously with love for the person's soul, to make sure they know the error they have made.

shava

So you are claiming that you got the idea that the P means pedophilia instead of pansexual from the DSM?
They say that it's not a mental disorder, that it is a normaltive, meaning that as long as a pedophilia is not stressed, or does harm to the other person, or causes problems in his social or occupation, than have at it, than the act of being a pedophilia is considered not a mental disorder. This is giving way as we speak for this group who wishes to have there letter in the limelight and have a day of parade's for there sexual preference also, and it's being pushed throughout the country and the world, and exclusively in Europe.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
They say that it's not a mental disorder, that it is a normaltive, meaning that as long as a pedophilia is not stressed, or does harm to the other person, or causes problems in his social or occupation, than have at it, than the act of being a pedophilia is considered not a mental disorder. This is giving way as we speak for this group who wishes to have there letter in the limelight and have a day of parade's for there sexual preference also, and it's being pushed throughout the country and the world, and exclusively in Europe.
so you just made the assumption that the P means pedophilia?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Well since quoting scripture is useless to you, why should I? I gave you the source to go to and get it. so, go and get it.

I gave you scripture, told you what it meant, and you said that isn't correct, without backing up what I got wrong, or how I got it wrong.

It's your dime, pal. Play or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.