• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Downward spiral of morals in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shava

First of all: who, exactly, has accepted and defended pedophilia?

Two simple words when it comes to sex: Consenting. Adults. A child isn't an adult, nor can give legitimate consent. Pedophilia victimizes, and only an ignorant, slack jawed yokel would attempt to compare it to homosexuality.
Some one help him out, got to go.

shava

"Practice makes perfect"

Romans 16:16New International Version (NIV)
Greet one another with a holy kiss.
You should always put the entire verse down, this way no one will think you're being deceitful.
16 Salute one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ salute you.

You're welcome.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You quote law, and I quote scripture that's against all of these activites. Do you expect a Christian not stand up against what God considers an atrocity? As far as the law I agree, but I wasn't referencing the law, I was referencing the approval of professionals for affirming that these atrocities are considered normal behavior, in which I deny.

You can presume to speak on behalf of god all of you want, but unless those that you're addressing presume that you do as well, it's meaningless excrement.

Is there a god? Perhaps. Are you or any of the dead goat herders that you're parroting god? Not even close.

von bek

Why should I, I wasn't commenting on that particular word, now was I? Goodbye.

I thought the whole thing that set you off was pedophilia being added to LGBT as a P. Finding out that it actually refers to pansexual should be enough to close the matter. Now, you are saying you are not even commenting on that word? What is the deal?

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Last time for you, King James Bible John 7:24,
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. Can you see this clearly?

No matter how many times you say it, it still goes against what Jesus said. Y'know, the guy you claim to follow?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Being reasonable in the eyes of one who doesn't believe in God is useless, as anything that I say would be meaningless in matters of religious morals.

There is a difference between believing in god and believing the random, miscellaneous, unsubstantiated, nonsensical crap that mortals have attributed to god. There are thousands of religions, each with thousands of variations.. but we're supposed to blindly trust that yours got it right? By the way, you only follow what you do because you were born into it. Had you been born in the middle east instead, you would be on here quoting the koran rather than the bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.