• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End Times?

Mr. Beebe

He didn't say that.

Sir,, have you lost your marbles? Where do you think I quoted his post from?

Are you touched in the head? The man makes a post,, all can see it,, and then you chime in that "he didn't say it"???

Are you on medication? If not, you should be... i have never seen such deluded people as you and outhouse. You reject your own posts,,,, Totally deluded. It's like debating a couple of drunks.

outhouse

Atheistically
Ohhh,, so now are you backing off your 2015

2016 forgot what year it was.

Either way, YOU said soon.

Then you moved goal post

then you said the bible did it

then you started calling someone a liar when it was an honest mistake

But either way YOU and ONLY you said SOON and read this lady who will tell you why it will be soon

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sir,, have you lost your marbles? Where do you think I quoted his post from?

Are you touched in the head? The man makes a post,, all can see it,, and then you chime in that "he didn't say it"???

Are you on medication? If not, you should be... i have never seen such deluded people as you and outhouse. You reject your own posts,,,, Totally deluded. It's like debating a couple of drunks.
I am tired drunk. It is true but I haven't had a drink. Do you know what a preposition is? Maybe you should learn about them before showing off on forum. Maybe he meant "in". But he ACTUALLY, and actually factually, wrote "to". OK?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
2016 forgot what year it was.

Either way, YOU said soon.

Then you moved goal post

then you said the bible did it

then you started calling someone a liar when it was an honest mistake

But either way YOU and ONLY you said SOON and read this lady who will tell you why
Oh brother, why do I bother? He said soon can be 2000 years. OK?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes I know, your correct. He is way out of context moving goal post.

But I did say 2015 in error.
But the way I read it was right I think. Many people, and the number seems to be growing exponentially, believed in 2015 that the end was close. If it comes tomorrow nobody could rightly say they were wrong. So the end to 2015 means how far away from 2015 it will be. Got it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here it is.

No you stated it

The bible in no place anywhere, states the end is coming soon to 2015 :rolleyes: only you stated that

is it fun moving goal post ?

Lots of people are saying the end is coming soon TO 2015. Very few people actually said it was coming IN 2015. Am I wrong?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If the end comes in a year or two or three then 2015 was a year to take note. That is what it means. Am I an alien? I know I am not drunk.

Mr. Beebe

I see that @Mr. Beebe does not answer questions. Maybe I'm not going to answer any more of his questions.

Post # 90 is where Outhouse lied and said,,that I said something I didn't...........Post 91,, is where I asked him to bring forth said post...................... And,, of course,,Outhouse couldn't, because the said post, didn't exist...........And,, it isn't until 18 posts later ( post #108) that Outhouse finally admits that he lied,,,,but,,he claims it was an error. lol. He had plenty of time to admit his "error",, but nooooo,, he was bound and determined not to admit it,,,until post # 108. and you backed and supported him all the way. so,, I guess you could call it guilt by association.

But I did say 2015 in error.

This is why I cannot have a sincere debate or discussion with you or Outhouse. Nor will I expect one in the future.

outhouse

Atheistically
If you are interested in a detailed answer about the End Times and those events soon to come, I would advise finding a copy of:

The Great Controversy by Ellen G. White.

Not a lie when I point out exactly where YOU and only YOU stated

Post # 90 is where Outhouse lied

What lie did I tell? here is #90 below.

The bible in no place anywhere, states the end is coming soon to 2015 :rolleyes: only you stated that

And in your first post in question you stated quite clearly for all to read End Times and those events soon to come

The bible does not say ANYWHERE the end is common soon to 2015. BUT YOU DID STATE events soon to come.

outhouse

Atheistically
Outhouse finally admits that he lied

I never admitted that. You had me turned around and I thought I had made an error. I have no problem admitting when I make an honest mistake.

Thankfully savagewind told the truth revealing I had made no error.

outhouse

Atheistically
All because of the plagiarist Ellen G. White

http://www.bible.ca/7-WL-exhibits-desire-spirit.htm

White copied The Desire of Ages and The Spirit of Prophecy from these sources!

The Desire of Ages

Ellen G. White 1898

[23] So Christ set up His tabernacle in the midst of our human encampment. He pitched His tent by the side of the tents of men, that He might dwell among us, and make us familiar with His divine character and life.

The Great Teacher

John Harris 1836, (1870 ea.)

[90] He came and set up his tabernacle in the midst of the human encampment, pitched his tent side by side with our tents, to attest the presence of God, to make us familiar with his character, and sensible of his love.

Unification

Post # 90 is where Outhouse lied and said,,that I said something I didn't...........Post 91,, is where I asked him to bring forth said post...................... And,, of course,,Outhouse couldn't, because the said post, didn't exist...........And,, it isn't until 18 posts later ( post #108) that Outhouse finally admits that he lied,,,,but,,he claims it was an error. lol. He had plenty of time to admit his "error",, but nooooo,, he was bound and determined not to admit it,,,until post # 108. and you backed and supported him all the way. so,, I guess you could call it guilt by association.

This is why I cannot have a sincere debate or discussion with you or Outhouse. Nor will I expect one in the future.

I think that you're overreacting. The only mistake I saw was 2015 instead of 2016. . as noted by savagewind.

In 2016, Mr. Beebe stated that the end times are coming soon. Not that the end times are coming in 2016, but that statement was made by you in 2016.

To 2016, the end times are coming soon is just another way of saying what was said in the above paragraph.