• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End Times?

David1967

Premium Member
Please learn how to use the quote feature correctly :rolleyes:

That's beside the point. I know that you disagree with Mr. Beebe and certainly with myself as well. That's OK ,I will not be rude to you for having a different opinion. Cant we discuss differences in a kinder tone?

outhouse

Atheistically
That's beside the point

Its time your learned bud. It is no disrespect.

You simply highlight the text you would like to reply to, [you know it turns blue when you left click and cover the text]

You then wait a second and a text will pop up asking if you would like to quote that text.

Click quote

In the bottom of the reply box below you will see another box "add quote/s" click on that.

David1967

Premium Member
Its time your learned bud. It is no disrespect.

You simply highlight the text you would like to reply to, [you know it turns blue when you left click and cover the text]

You then wait a second and a text will pop up asking if you would like to quote that text.

Click quote

In the bottom of the reply box below you will see another box "add quote/s" click on that.

Bud?

David1967

Premium Member

But thanks for the tip anyway.

Mr. Beebe

I'm not picking on your faith.

I don't mind if you do. That's how I became one,,, by investigating all the false claims that people made.

I'm no easy catch. I investigated for nearly 20 years. So,, you are talking with someone that didn't just drink the kool-aid and believe it.

So,, if you are sincere and have questions,, i may be able to provide answers. But,, throwing mud from biased websites is foolishness. surely you would know that the devil (if he exists) doesn't want anybody to stumble onto the truth,, so he makes sure the way is clouded so that you choose another path.

outhouse

Atheistically
But,, throwing mud from biased websites

That is not a biased website, if we could label anything as bias it would by your link YOU provided

Wiki supplied both side to the story, not just one side like yours.

What do you call it when only one side is presented? I like bias

David1967

Premium Member
That is not a biased website, if we could label anything as bias it would by your link YOU provided

Actually, I provided the link. For the purpose of info for this discussion.

Mr. Beebe

First,, I didn't provide a link,,, So,that's your first mistake.

Secondly,, you have failed to bring forth any evidence of anything.

So,, I guess we can play baseball,, you get 1 more strike before you are dismissed.

Mr. Beebe

When you implied a possible time period "coming soon"

That is up to the Christian to decide. As far as the "last days". we have been in them since Jesus was crucified. So,, "coming soon" could be 100 years for some,, or next week for others. Surely you can understand that?

Mr. Beebe

You said soon.

So,,, in your mind,, when you hear the word "soon",, you establish somehow that everybody on the planet is perfectly synchronized to "your" definition of what "soon" really is,, as in a space of "time"?

You sure are interesting,,,wrong,, but interesting.

outhouse

Atheistically
If you are interested in a detailed answer about the End Times and those events soon to come, I would advise finding a copy of:

The Great Controversy by Ellen G. White.

It is NOW upon you to substantiate this claim of soon to come.

can you show us where this lady states the end times are coming soon?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I call it propaganda.