• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End Times?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is up to the Christian to decide. As far as the "last days". we have been in them since Jesus was crucified. So,, "coming soon" could be 100 years for some,, or next week for others. Surely you can understand that?
And to you it is more than 2000 years. Haha Carry on.....

Mr. Beebe

You made the claim.

Sir,, the claim is the Bible,, and we both know,, if you or anybody else could disprove it,, you would post that information on every billboard across the Nations Highways & Byways.

So, my friend,,,, why be so dog-gone stiff necked and unteachable?

Your position as an atheist is laughable at best.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sir,, the claim is the Bible,, and we both know,, if you or anybody else could disprove it,, you would post that information on every billboard across the Nations Highways & Byways.

So, my friend,,,, why be so dog-gone stiff necked and unteachable?

Your position as an atheist is laughable at best.
He is causing funny. Isn't he? LOL.

Mr. Beebe

He is causing funny. Isn't he? LOL.

Atheists are logical thinkers for the most part But then,, something happens that throws them into a data defying condition.

Logically,, atheists do not even have half of all the knowledge that exists in the universe. Even if they did,, they still would not have enough evidence to make a logical decision on if there is a God.

so,, Atheists get to the point where they defy logic itself,, it's called being self-deluded.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm gonna hold out to the end.. You sir,, are welcomed to turn and run.
I understand. You can call me sir but I am a girl. LOL. It is OK.
I am clinging to my hope in God's will be done until my end too. I wonder if you have noticed?
I hope my end is faster than Alzheimers. My father-in- law is recently requiring 24-hour care. My best friend cared for her Alzheimer suffering mother for six years. My father-in-law and my best friend's mother seem to be and have been (respectively) "holding out to the end". Please believe me, it isn't nice. I hope that when I become mostly useless for real I die instead of holding on. Don't you?
I'm tired.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Atheists are logical thinkers for the most part But then,, something happens that throws them into a data defying condition.

Logically,, atheists do not even have half of all the knowledge that exists in the universe. Even if they did,, they still would not have enough evidence to make a logical decision on if there is a God.

so,, Atheists get to the point where they defy logic itself,, it's called being self-deluded.
Well, maybe they haven't been deluded enough yet to think that they have been invited to be before God. You know?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anyone who assumes anything is an ***. But not a hole because it is against THE RULES.
Nobody asked what swearing has to do with the price of butter. I meant to say, "anything".
But that is not the point of this post.
To know for certain perfectly that God exists is to have seen him. I know most people won't agree with that.
Here's the second part. Are you still with me? To have seen God you will have had to be brought up before him. Agree?
An atheists has not been in God's presence. Have YOU?

Mr. Beebe

Right here YOU and ONLY you claim events soon to come

Ohhh,, so now are you backing off your 2015 lie? You are a liar,,, And I am correct to say so. If I wasn't correct,, you would be able to bring forth the post where you claimed i said the end was coming in 2015......So,, liar,,, where is it?

Erebus

There is much talk today on the subject of end times, especially among Christians and Muslims. With this in mind I would like to invite my friends on this forum, whether they be Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or whatever faith or tradition you follow to share with us your views on this subject.

At some point, our species will end. It could be something we do ourselves, it could be something beyond our control. We may simply evolve into something that can no longer be considered human.

However we go, life will plod on somewhere.