• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Actually a false accusation could lead to you being sued for slander. So be careful. Using the !st amendment is a responsibility.
"False accusation" is another way of calling someone a liar. That's defamation. Ask Trump.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Trump definitely knows what defamation is. That's for sure.
Of course! He's been defamed by mainstream media and other leftists since announcing his candidacy for 2016's election. Thankfully, most people saw through it then, and are seeing through it now.
I'm anxious to see what he does to those people once he becomes president once again.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Of course! He's been defamed by mainstream media and other leftists since announcing his candidacy for 2016's election. Thankfully, most people saw through it then, and are seeing through it now.
He just had to pay tens of millions of dollars for defaming a woman he sexually abused. He's well acquainted with the concept by now.
And it seems he may have finally learned his lesson after this last ruling.
I'm anxious to see what he does to those people once he becomes president once again.
Yes I'm aware of your bizarre MAGA stance on such things.

Laniakea

Not of this world
He just had to pay tens of millions of dollars for defaming a woman he sexually abused. He's well acquainted with the concept by now.
And it seems he may have finally learned his lesson after this last ruling.

Yes I'm aware of your bizarre MAGA stance on such things.
He won't be paying her anything.

Laniakea

Not of this world
In his and your dreams, perhaps.

I find it pretty sick that the MAGA crowd apparently has no problems with sexually abusing people.
A judgement for money is simply a "license to hunt". That means in legal terms, she has the ability to take further action to try to get his money which she has been longing for, but actually getting it is a different matter.

F1fan

Veteran Member
"False accusation" is another way of calling someone a liar.
That’s true.

That's defamation. Ask Trump.
Trump knows what defamation is now after losing twice in court. It seems he learned that he can’t call Carroll a liar in her testimony that he sexually assaulted her. Why? Because there is sufficient evidence that Trump sexually assaulted her.

I understand you don’t like that your favorite politician is a corrupt rapist, but you free to pick a better candidate.

Laniakea

Not of this world
That’s true.

Trump knows what defamation is now after losing twice in court. It seems he learned that he can’t call Carroll a liar in her testimony that he sexually assaulted her. Why? Because there is sufficient evidence that Trump sexually assaulted her.

I understand you don’t like that your favorite politician is a corrupt rapist, but you free to pick a better candidate.
If I picked someone else, you'd look for a reason to hate that person too.

F1fan

Veteran Member
A judgement for money is simply a "license to hunt". That means in legal terms, she has the ability to take further action to try to get his money which she has been longing for, but actually getting it is a different matter.
Well unfortunately for Trump he claims in his deposition to have over 400 million in cash. So that means he has no excuse to not pay her. The courts have legal authority to help plaintiffs get the money they are awarded. If he lied about the money he could be forced to sell assets to pay his debts.

Look at Giuliani’s situation, he has about 10 million in assets and about $150 million in debt. So he will have to liquidate his assets in bankruptcy and pay something to most he owes.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Well unfortunately for Trump he claims in his deposition to have over 400 million in cash. So that means he has no excuse to not pay her. The courts have legal authority to help plaintiffs get the money they are awarded. If he lied about the money he could be forced to sell assets to pay his debts.

Look at Giuliani’s situation, he has about 10 million in assets and about $150 million in debt. So he will have to liquidate his assets in bankruptcy and pay something to most he owes.
Or maybe wait for Trump to become president and then those problems could get solved easily enough.
Elections have consequences.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Your poor choices are due to faulty thinking. If you admit to your mistakes in debate then they are fair game for discussion. It’s got nothing to do with me.
Fine. Then I will choose to vote for Joe Biden. He's been supporting Israel and unilaterally launching attacks against those who attack merchant ships and our troops. He may even get us into a war with Iran before the week is over (based on Iran being the supplier of weapons to terrorists). Then Russia would have an excuse to launch attacks on the USA since we provide weapons for Ukraine (another war biden got us into).

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Fine. Then I will choose to vote for Joe Biden. He's been supporting Israel
A long time ally of the USA since the foundation of Israel. Biden continued support for Israel like every other president, including Trump. Biden has been critical of the excessive and inhumane military action. This has been reported. Biden even threatened to end aid unless the humanitairan situation was not recognized.
and unilaterally launching attacks against those who attack merchant ships and our troops.
Yes, Biden and other nations cooperated in attacks against Islamic groups who have been attacking commercial shipping, and American installations.
He may even get us into a war with Iran before the week is over (based on Iran being the supplier of weapons to terrorists).
Doubtful, as Biden has been exceptional in analysis in learning that Iran is not directly involved, and that it is proxy groups that Iran supports that will be targeted. The reason Iran is using proxies is because they don't want war.
Then Russia would have an excuse to launch attacks on the USA since we provide weapons for Ukraine (another war biden got us into).
Russia knows better. In fact one reason why no NATO nation sends national forces is to remain neutral. Giving aid is an indirect involvement that doesn't warrant direct reprisal.

Laniakea

Not of this world
A long time ally of the USA since the foundation of Israel. Biden continued support for Israel like every other president, including Trump. Biden has been critical of the excessive and inhumane military action. This has been reported. Biden even threatened to end aid unless the humanitairan situation was not recognized.

Yes, Biden and other nations cooperated in attacks against Islamic groups who have been attacking commercial shipping, and American installations.

Doubtful, as Biden has been exceptional in analysis in learning that Iran is not directly involved, and that it is proxy groups that Iran supports that will be targeted. The reason Iran is using proxies is because they don't want war.

Russia knows better. In fact one reason why no NATO nation sends national forces is to remain neutral. Giving aid is an indirect involvement that doesn't warrant direct reprisal.
Just kidding!
I'm still voting for Trump.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I didn't take you seriously. I do find it interesting why some humans make poor decisions when they are obviously wrong. The primitive part of the brain overrules the reasoning function in those who lack skill.
I guess I'd rather go with the guy who went 4 years without getting us into any new wars instead of the guy who has us battling Russia (through Ukraine), Gaza (through Israel), and Iran (through the Houthis), and no doubt North Korea as well soon. All in just 3 years.
No wonder he can't find time to secure the border. Too busy!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I guess I'd rather go with the guy who went 4 years without getting us into any new wars instead of the guy who has us battling Russia (through Ukraine), Gaza (through Israel), and Iran (through the Houthis), and no doubt North Korea as well soon. All in just 3 years.
No wonder he can't find time to secure the border. Too busy!
Now you are definitely talking out of both sides of your mouth. At least in some issues and the one where you are not you are just wrong. As usual.