• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fifty-eight Percent of Americans Favorable to Palin

FFH

Veteran Member
The religion induced, irresponsible insanity like FFH is so shamelessly displaying is dangerous and gets people hurt.
To you I look insane, yet I am experiencing a very profound peace right now in my life, yet there was a time in my life when I was NOT at peace, I've found a VERY profound peace in God, by doing what he says.

I see that kind of peace in people like Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin and their families, at least they're trying to be at peace with God.

What looks like Insanity to you is a life of profound peace for me.

I have no debts I have no worries. We create lives of chaos or peace or somewhere in between, according to the degree that we heed the counsels of God, the one who created us all.

FFH

Veteran Member
If one doesn't have the faith to be healed, go to a doctor, if you don't have the faith to live without insurance, get insurance.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
To you I look insane, yet I am experiencing a very profound peace right now in my life, yet there was a time in my life when I was NOT at peace, I've found a VERY profound peace in God, by doing what he says.

I see that kind of peace in people like Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin and their families, at least they're trying to be at peace with God.

What looks like Insanity to you is a life of profound peace for me.

You may be "at peace", but blindly tossing everything off of a cliff just because you're so certain that god is going to make a diving catch is a bit reckless or irresponsible. It's one thing if you hurt yourself, but what if other people end up getting hurt as well?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If one doesn't have the faith to be healed, go to a doctor, if you don't have the faith to live without insurance, get insurance.

That's the thing, faith doesn't work like that! You can't just squeal "hallelujah", click your heels together, and then are protected by a magical forcefield.

I don't mind that people believe in God, or the invisible pink unicorn. That's a private matter. It's when it becomes public policy that disturbs me. I think that the founders of our constitution had that in mind when they insisted on the separation of state and church.

Now let's see how long it will take before someone cries out: you are building a wall of separation between Church and State, that's not what the constitution says.

FFH

Veteran Member
That's the thing, faith doesn't work like that! You can't just squeal "hallelujah", click your heels together, and then are protected by a magical forcefield.
No, exactly, "faith without works is dead".

Works:
Tithes
Offerings
Fasting
Prayer
Love (doing good for and to others in real life situations)

Expressing love is one thing, acting on that love unselfishly on behalf of others in another, especially if that person is an enemy.

Sarah supporters are called insane and ignorant, the reality is those who oppose her are the ones who may be experiencing insanity (chaos in their own lives) and a profound lack of knowledge concerning the things of God and creation.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I don't mind that people believe in God, or the invisible pink unicorn. That's a private matter. It's when it becomes public policy that disturbs me. I think that the founders of our constitution had that in mind when they insisted on the separation of state and church.

Now let's see how long it will take before someone cries out: you are building a wall of separation between Church and State, that's not what the constitution says.
How many people actually read the constitution...

The Constitution protects us from having ONE religious group of people governing this nation.

We are a nation of diverse religions, we should have people of diverse religions in government, provided those religions are peaceful religions.

So religious influence should be a part of government, as long as those religions are peaceful religions.

We should never allow one religious group to dominate our political arenas.

I think things are working out just fine for now, then Christ will step in later and be the head.

Last edited:
How many people actually read the constitution...

The Constitution protects us from having ONE religious group of people governing this nation.

We are a nation of diverse religions, we should have people of diverse religions in government, provided those religions are peaceful religions.

So religious influence should be a part of government, as long as those religions are peaceful religions.

We should never allow one religious group to dominate our political arenas.

I think things are working out just fine for now, then Christ will step in later and be the head.

Your last statement discredits everything that you said prior to that.

Secondly, there are no peaceful religions, especially when you advocate that religious influence should be part of government. That is a recipe for disaster. Exactly what Thomas Pain had in mind.

FFH

Veteran Member
Your last statement discredits everything that you said prior to that.

Secondly, there are no peaceful religions, especially when you advocate that religious influence should be part of government. That is a recipe for disaster. Exactly what Thomas Pain had in mind.
Christ will be the head and will lead a diverse nation and world, life will go on, the only difference is, wickedness will not be a part of this nation or world. All those who do wickedly will not be allowed to rule and reign with Christ on earth.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Christ will govern ALL the people of this nation and world who are righteous, a diverse nation and world. He's preparing us for that now, by bringing religious diverse candidates into the White House for the first time.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Republicans rely more on God and less on the government
Democrats rely more on the government and less on God

I think I can safely say that the above statement is in the running for the most inane post that has ever appeared on RF.

I honestly have to wonder how you survive in this world, with such a simplistic view of what drives people.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Christ will govern ALL the people of this nation and world who are righteous, a diverse nation and world. He's preparing us for that now, by bringing religious diverse candidates into the White House for the first time.

One thing I love about RF - sooner or later, all types will drift into town.

FFH

Veteran Member
I think I can safely say that the above statement is in the running for the most inane post that has ever appeared on RF.

I honestly have to wonder how you survive in this world, with such a simplistic view of what drives people.
I understand there is an infinite number of diverse religious and/or personal beliefs among poth parties, it was just a very broad statement.

FFH

Veteran Member
Creeeeeeepy... :eek:
Yes, I agree, to you and many others I may appear weird.

Is it really weird to NOT want to fork out hundreds of dollars each month for "health" insurance I really don't need ???

Is it really weird to want God to heal a broken part of my body if he's willing ???

Is it weird to want a God fearing Assemblies of God (Pentacostal) woman as our next VP, McCain apparently didn't think so and I'm sure he seriously considered Mitt for the job as well, in spite of the fact that he's a Mormon.

I've been called insane by those who don't believe as I do. When another has no good arguement, they attack another's character, it makes them feel better about their own insanity (chaotic life).

Christ was also ridiculed, spit upon and hung on a cross for his radical beliefs.

Christ is looking fo radical believers, not just the same old stuff as usual.

Insanity is having to pay 385 dollars in federal, state, social security and medicare taxes EACH paycheck, 770 dollars total a month, the exact amount I spend on LIVING expenses a month.

Due to corruption in federal, state and current "health" care systems in America, we're all paying too much for these services.

It's insane to keep voting in the same corrupt people in our state and federal governments.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
FHH, you can't just pray and expect God to do the rest. We have to use our own hands, sweat, tears, etc. to accomplish anything.