• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For those who believe that only Christians go to heaven...

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
If you dont fancy being treated like paul, then your religion is a fantasy. Is there any reason to come up with lofty ideas, and to stick with them, when you know you WILL be persecuted for it? Its very easy to believe in loftly ideas...until you have to suffer for them.
Who's paul? I have a religion? I will be persecuted for ideas? By whom?
I need to suffer for my ideas? And when I do that's the reason to stop believing they are real? (Does that mean that murder is actually not real? Because I believed murder existed, but people suffer for them so...)

It appears you know a lot more about me than I do myself :eek:

Heneni

Miss Independent
But you needs to see it from their perspective.
They see any question about their beliefs/faith as an attack on said beliefs/faith.
Some even go so far as to take "how are you" as a direct attack on their belief in God.

And I so wish I was making that up.

How are you then mestemia? I thought id ask the question, since you never asked me.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yes well, my dear mestemia...you are offended by the god of the universe. Where do you imagine a king will put those who cant stumach his presence? Somewhere you would like to put me perhaps?

Heneni
Not that it is any surprise, but you are flat out wrong yet again.
One would think that you would stop trying to dictate things to me.

I do not find God offensive.
I find you offensive.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Who's paul? I have a religion? I will be persecuted for ideas? By whom?
I need to suffer for my ideas? And when I do that's the reason to stop believing they are real? (Does that mean that murder is actually not real? Because I believed murder existed, but people suffer for them so...)

It appears you know a lot more about me than I do myself :eek:

Sometimes things ARE the way they appear.:clap

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Did someone mock your intelligence when you were a kid?
Thats funny you should say that, I was the popular and straight A's kid all the other boys were jealous of :D I had a rare and wonderful childhood! thanks for your concern though im touched!
You seem to be very determined to elivate yourself at the expense of others.
Hey Im not telling anyone that Im the only guy with an exclusive card to a happy ever after! :D
No matter...i have seen it all before. Your past is over and done with. Look at the future with hope. You are not what people say you are...you are god says you are.

heneni
Im neither, I am what I make myself, an individual free of imaginary myths and gods and rarely get nasty criticism from other people! :cool:
but I always indulge myself when the chance arises!

Heneni

Miss Independent
Thats funny you should say that, I was the popular and straight A's kid all the other boys were jealous off :D I have had a rare and wonderful childhood! thanks for your concern though im touched!
Hey Im not telling anyone that Im the only guy with an exclusive card to a happy ever after! :D

Im netiher, I am what I make myself, an individual free of imaginary myths and gods and rarely get nasty criticism from other people! :cool:
but I always indulge myself when the chance arises!

Im happy you find me funny. Though I do appreciate being of some service to you...I'm more concerned about your willingness to buy wisdom by using humour. If you did actually acquire wisdom by being a humurous man, you must have learnt quite a lot from me, since you find me terribly funny. Did you not say...that a humorous man has some advantage over others. Then i should have an advantage over you, being funny and all, yet im not making any entry into your 'man'.

Heneni

Heneni

Miss Independent
Lots of things.. but it is not I who should realize that..

Spoken like a true man of wisdom. I shall repeat that wisdom unto you, since wisdom must be truth, no matter what or who is the listener.

So then...It is not I who should realise it...

Heneni

McBell

Admiral Obvious
HE HE....yes COMPLETELY off topic and certainly a little on the uncomfortable side no doubt.
Now I have no idea what you are talking about.

And for your info, my finances have done a turn for the good.
However, I suspect that you are not talking about money.

Funny how you have to keep changing topics.
Interesting how you refuse to actually discuss the actual topic at hand.
Makes a person wonder what it is YOU are running from.