• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza civilians killed at historic pace

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
The post I responded to.
nope, you had a bigger context. you could not hav mad that post based entirely as a response.

So what context are you using to draw your conclusions?

and how about YOU not dodging questions as you've asked others not to dodge?

(I anxiously await your dodging... ;) )

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Probably go after Hamas rather than a mass writ of execution against the Gazan Palastenians and ending specifically Hamas leaders and those under them who won't lay down their arms. That's better than invading and putting everyonei their path to the sword.

It would be an interesting first person shooter game of “spot the Hamas Al Qaasam brigade or Islamic jihad member” when they all look like Palestinians,nice idea though.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
nope, you had a bigger context. you could not hav mad that post based entirely as a response.

So what context are you using to draw your conclusions?

and how about YOU not dodging questions as you've asked others not to dodge?

(I anxiously await your dodging... ;) )
I await your being coherent.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And if Hamas is removed, another organization will form to take its place.
It's odd that Israel apologists don't see this,
given that Israel continues brutal behavior
that inspired Hamas & others to violently
rebel. Moreover, they keep claiming that
Muslims hate & want to kill Jews, which
means that even by their own reasoning, the
Final Solution for Hamas is no solution at all.

icehorse

Premium Member
It's odd that Israel apologists don't see this,
given that Israel continues brutal behavior
that inspired Hamas & others to violently
rebel. Moreover, they keep claiming that
Muslims hate & want to kill Jews, which
means that even by their own reasoning, the
Final Solution for Hamas is no solution at all.

Oh really! It's Israel that has inspired world wide Islamists for the last 1400 years! Wow, those Israeli's can travel through space and time !!

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
Or if Hamas had a base inside Israel proper. If they had bases underneath an Israeli city, civilian neighbourhood, school, or hospital, and the only way to get to them was to bomb innocent Israeli citizens, men, women and children.
Exactly. It would simply never happen.
Civilian deaths are acceptable to the IDF because they are Palestinian civilians - who they have been trained to see as a lawn that needs to be mowed.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I think that unless Hamas is removed from Gaza, Hamas "wins".
This is some extremely dangerous black and white thinking.

If the civilian death toll doubles, will it still be worth to continue the war to prevent a Hamas 'win'?
If the civilian death toll triples, will it still be worth it to deny a ceasefire?

How many civilians would have to die to change your mind that the siege of Gaza must continue?

icehorse

Premium Member
This is some extremely dangerous black and white thinking.

If the civilian death toll doubles, will it still be worth to continue the war to prevent a Hamas 'win'?
If the civilian death toll triples, will it still be worth it to deny a ceasefire?

How many civilians would have to die to change your mind that the siege of Gaza must continue?

If Hamas is not totally removed, Hezbollah is ready to attack next. This situation is much, much bigger than just Israel against Hamas. Israel must consider all of its enemies at all times.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Civilian deaths are acceptable to the IDF because they are Palestinian civilians - who they have been trained to see as a lawn that needs to be mowed.
The two examples of such a despicably racist view that comes immediately to mind would be sections of the Hamas Charter and your little hate speech.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
No one is more racist than the Zionists in control of Israel, The IDF are more of a terrorist organization than Hamas

Last edited:

Orbit

I'm a planet
The two examples of such a despicably racist view that comes immediately to mind would be sections of the Hamas Charter and your little hate speech.
Are you unaware that the IDF refers to periodic bombing of Gaza’s civilians (prior to the current hostilities) as “mowing the lawn”? To me, that’s the dehumanizing hate speech.

Hamas does not equal Palestinians.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
I genuinely have no clue what you're gesturing at. I answered your questions in good faith, you excused yourself from the dialogue, and now you've reentered the conversation only to provide baseless and flippant accusations of hate speech towards me from the sidelines.

If you'd like to discuss further with me in good faith you are free to do so in this thread or a DM, but the posts you've left here have not indicated to me that you are interested in a good-faith conversation. If you cannot be bothered, feel free to report my 'little hate speech' to the moderators and excuse yourself.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Exactly. It would simply never happen.
Especially when the 'blades of grass' straps explosives to themselves and runs at you yelling, "Death to the Jews"!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Tell that to dead Palestinian babies in incubators.
War is hell.

That's why there needs to be a solution if people really don't want dead infants and babies, then one side is just going to have to acquiesce to the other in order to save them.

it's like playing a hideous game of chicken and a stark reminder that war is hell.

Somebody is going to have to win the war so it ends.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
War is hell.

That's why there needs to be a solution if people really don't want dead infants and babies, then one side is just going to have to acquiesce to the other in order to save them.

it's like playing a hideous game of chicken and a stark reminder that war is hell.

Somebody is going to have to win the war so it ends.
Wars end when both sides want peace.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I suspect that even if Hamas is eradicated, there would be another reason to justify the killing of Palestinians. Israel, like many other countries and people, need an "Emmanuel Goldstein" to keep their population in fear so that they are easier to control.