• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Global warming

Koberstein

*Banned*
Thank you for stating that it matters to you what I think.

More confirmation of my suspicions since engineers can quite often reason rationally.
Engineers are strange ducks. We are not politically correct. We know what works and what does not. Like I said before the nay sayers in the 1990s were stupid and incompetent and were dis proven.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Engineers are strange ducks. We are not politically correct. We know what works and what does not. Like I said before the nay sayers in the 1990s were stupid and incompetent and were dis proven.
Saying something is worthless in a forum. Of course you do realize that when you use the claim of "nay sayers<sic>" that you are only describing yourself. Do you even know what that term means? You appear to be treating climate scientists and climate alarmists as one group. Climate scientists have been repeatedly confirmed to be correct. It was the climate alarmists, like Al Gore, that wee shown to overstating the immediacy of the problem.

BlueIslandGirl

Pro-reality, nature is primary
It's hilarious (and sad) reading through this thread. So much for useful debate about an incredibly important topic.

There is no possibility of "electrifying everything". Absolutely none. Time to wake up and smell the delusional optimism.

Koberstein

*Banned*
Saying something is worthless in a forum. Of course you do realize that when you use the claim of "nay sayers<sic>" that you are only describing yourself. Do you even know what that term means? You appear to be treating climate scientists and climate alarmists as one group. Climate scientists have been repeatedly confirmed to be correct. It was the climate alarmists, like Al Gore, that wee shown to overstating the immediacy of the problem.
Climate pinhead scientists have a horrible track record on climate analysis. I'm not a nay sayer or a doom and gloom person like you. I am a realist and an innovator. I don't deal with hyperbole or what ifs. That is for left wing pundits with nothing worthwhile to do. Climate scientists have never been correct. Al Whore is a joke.
Contrary to popular opinion and belief the sky is not falling and the earth is not over heating. The most pressing problem is plagues like Covid and the global food supply that will effect nearly 8 billion people. It's not make believe climate change or greenhouse gases.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Climate pinhead scientists have a horrible track record on climate analysis. I'm not a nay sayer or a doom and gloom person like you. I am a realist and an innovator. I don't deal with hyperbole or what ifs. That is for left wing pundits with nothing worthwhile to do. Climate scientists have never been correct. Al Whore is a joke.
Contrary to popular opinion and belief the sky is not falling and the earth is not over heating. The most pressing problem is plagues like Covid and the global food supply that will effect nearly 8 billion people. It's not make believe climate change or greenhouse gases.
Prove it or admit that you cannot do so. I can show the opposite, but until you either prove your claim or admit to talking out of your posterior I have no burden of proof.

Here is the problem, all that you have are personal attacks and apparent falsehoods. I am willing to discuss the actual science but you appear to be afraid to do so.

Koberstein

*Banned*
Prove it or admit that you cannot do so. I can show the opposite, but until you either prove your claim or admit to talking out of your posterior I have no burden of proof.

Here is the problem, all that you have are personal attacks and apparent falsehoods. I am willing to discuss the actual science but you appear to be afraid to do so.
There is nothing that needs my attention to talk about. You can't show anything but lies.
Your not a scientist or an engineer so what is there to talk about that I have to come down to your level. You people have been scheming and scaming the American public for decades. It started with fluorocarbons in the 1990s, so we banned Freon R12 and R22 which worked remarkably well. It did not destroy the ozone as nay sayers admitted.
In fact R12 and R22 are still being made in Mexico as I write this. The result was increased costs to the consumer for nothing in return. Then the nay sayers moved on to vehicle emissions and efficiency. There was nothing wrong with the status quo. All it did was increase the prices the American consumer paid for a vehicle. Now we are here with make believe climate change trying to fleece the American public again for more money in return for nothing. Yes you are a lying fraud and a charlatan for perpetuating this crap on the American consumer.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It's hilarious (and sad) reading through this thread. So much for useful debate about an incredibly important topic.

There is no possibility of "electrifying everything". Absolutely none. Time to wake up and smell the delusional optimism.

And when they do mine it, the "Green energy" people want electric trucks to do it, further raising the cost of mining, and therefore the end product.
But they do seem to like high prices while denying that it's because of their own Green ideas. Probably just blame them on the next Republican to take charge of the White House.

Koberstein

*Banned*
And when they do mine it, the "Green energy" people want electric trucks to do it, further raising the cost of mining, and therefore the end product.
But they do seem to like high prices while denying that it's because of their own Green ideas. Probably just blame them on the next Republican to take charge of the White House.
Great idea! You have lots of down time for charging. That's lost $$ you will never get back, besides electric mining trucks can't work in extreme climates. The ' Green Energy' people is all about sticking it the consumer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is nothing about being politically correct here. The science is simple enough so that even engineers can understand the basics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Where do you get this nonsense from? I already posted that the technology is not there yet for some uses.

You are using your black and white thinking again. We will be phasing out of using fossil fuels There likely will be some limited use of them for quite some time if not forever. If they were only used for mining operations that would not be a problem at all.

Koberstein

*Banned*
Where do you get this nonsense from? I already posted that the technology is not there yet for some uses.

You are using your black and white thinking again. We will be phasing out of using fossil fuels There likely will be some limited use of them for quite some time if not forever. If they were only used for mining operations that would not be a problem at all.
Nothing is being phased. On the contrary their will be more hole poking for oil and gas next year than ever before. MAGA

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nothing is being phased. On the contrary their will be more hole poking for oil and gas next year than ever before. MAGA
The odds are that Trump will lose again. All of the illegal delaying of his trials will disappear. He will be convicted again and again and again and will likely spend the rest of his days in prison.

Koberstein

*Banned*
The odds are that Trump will lose again. All of the illegal delaying of his trials will disappear. He will be convicted again and again and again and will likely spend the rest of his days in prison.
Boy it sucks to be you. That's why we have nothing to discuss on fake global warming.
You need to prepare for a Trump Presidency.
It's doubtful he will share a cell with you

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Boy it sucks to be you. That's why we have nothing to discuss on fake global warming.
You need to prepare for a Trump Presidency.
It's doubtful he will share a cell with you
Now you have revealed yourself as a science denier. How deep does the denial go. Do you deny the measured temperatures of the Earth?