• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Global warming

Koberstein

*Banned*
The odds are that Trump will lose again. All of the illegal delaying of his trials will disappear. He will be convicted again and again and again and will likely spend the rest of his days in prison.

Now you have revealed yourself as a science denier. How deep does the denial go. Do you deny the measured temperatures of the Earth?
Not a science denier. You are the science denier that has scammed consumers with your fake narrative.

Koberstein

*Banned*
You have this wrong too. I am for MAGA. You are not. Just adopting a silly slogan does not mean that you are for it. Since I am for MAGA, I will be voting for Biden.
Losers vote for losers. I guess that means you. If you are stupid enough to vote for Biden then you are stupid about other things that come out of your mouth. My money to the Trump Organization proves otherwise.

Koberstein

*Banned*
Where do you get this nonsense from? I already posted that the technology is not there yet for some uses.

You are using your black and white thinking again. We will be phasing out of using fossil fuels There likely will be some limited use of them for quite some time if not forever. If they were only used for mining operations that would not be a problem at all.
Your not in any position to phase anything out except yourself. Gosh this time next year Trump should be pulling us out of the Paris climate accords. MAGA

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Losers vote for losers. I guess that means you. If you are stupid enough to vote for Biden then you are stupid about other things that come out of your mouth. My money to the Trump Organization proves otherwise.
Since Trump lost the popular votes of both Presidential elections that he was in and won the electoral college once and lost the electoral college once does that make him at least a three time loser? I will grant the one time winner.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your not in any position to phase anything out except yourself. Gosh this time next year Trump should be pulling us out of the Paris climate accords. MAGA
No, by this time next year he will be in prison.

He could have retired gracefully, but he forced these trials on himself.

Koberstein

*Banned*
Since Trump lost the popular votes of both Presidential elections that he was in and won the electoral college once and lost the electoral college once does that make him at least a three time loser? I will grant the one time winner.
I don't care about the popular vote. Trump made me a ton of money the last time around and I am looking forward to making more this time. Remember "little people like you pay taxes, big people don't " Leona Helmsly.

Koberstein

*Banned*
Climate crazies storm the green at PGA tour event. They were cuffed and stuffed. Courtesy Fox News

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't care about the popular vote. Trump made me a ton of money the last time around and I am looking forward to making more this time. Remember "little people like you pay taxes, big people don't " Leona Helmsly.
I do not believe one post that you make. I am sorry, but you have lost all credibility with me.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Millions or even billions might die before then from the effects of global warming.
Doubtful. More likely scenario would be millions or billions will die from starvation and widespread violence after we run out of oil and can't transport the food to all the people.