• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I reject homosexuals the same way God does it, and you might consider yourself a Christian but I strongly suggest you to read the bible with an open mind and with wisdom, because God cannot contradict Himself, He is standing in one strong position about it and the apostles (read the letters of Paul asking homosexuals to change their wrongdoings) and Jesus himself are in complete agreement with God.

Best wishes.

I invite you to a private conversation and to ask me anything you want. I would really like to talk to you. Or ask me on this thread. I have nothing to hide.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Again, you will notice that the haters of homosexuals will quote many verses from the OT and from Paul and later writers, yet ignore the one whom they claim is their salvation.

I find this very interesting.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
That's a very wise idea. But maybe if would be wise to start a new thread on what you posted. This is a terrible thread to discuss something so important. We should also acknowledge that the Bible has always been used incorrectly to justify evil. It is a historical fact. BTW... it's not us against them (Christians), because there are many Christians who happen to be gay or a lesbian who love and serve God whole-heartily.
I agree. So do Mormons, btw, (sorry, couldn't help it ;) ). If you want to start a new thread to discuss that, I don't know that I would participate, but would watch it with great interest.

Christian Pilgrim

Did you read the book of Revelation?

In this book you can find out the last result of all the events where finally the selected by God will enjoy such a new (read transformed) planet earth after its purification by fire.

A new water coming from underground is mentioned again as you can read in the book of genesis, new trees will provide food to the people again, as you can read in the book of Genesis, but, who will not enter to this new kingdom?

Lets read it from the book of Revelation itself: "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life." (Revelation 22:27)

and

"Outside are the dogs (read: homosexuals), those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood." (Revelation 22:15)

As you can observe, the same Jesus won't allow "dogs" (read: homosexuals/gays) to enter in the new kingdom. now, are you going to tell me that Jesus lives in "darkness" because he rejects them?!

I can wait for your explanation of why Jesus don't want gays to enter in his kingdom and show "love " for them at the same time.

I think that your interpretations of what Jesus said are twisted from what their real meaning is: You don't need to hate something in order to reject it.

I reject homosexuals the same way God does it, and you might consider yourself a Christian but I strongly suggest you to read the bible with an open mind and with wisdom, because God cannot contradict Himself, He is standing in one strong position about it and the apostles (read the letters of Paul asking homosexuals to change their wrongdoings) and Jesus himself are in complete agreement with God.

Best wishes.

The adulterers, sexual immoral, and fornicators fill the pews in all our churches. Christian sexual sins are great and many if you study the polls, open your eyes in your church, and look deeply within your own heart. Please consider the words of Jesus in regards to sexual sin, and tell me your understanding of the gospel of God's grace about His Son on behalf of sinners. What does Christ and Him crucified mean to you? What is the great good news of God? Have you never lusted over a woman before? If you answer yes, then you are sexual immoral and have commited adultery. If you answer no, then you are a liar. With both answers, you are unfit to enter Heaven because you are impure according to your Scripture reference. If you don't think you a have commited adultery or have lied, then you have no need of a Savior. Christ did not come to save the self-righteous.

Lust

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell. - Jesus the Christ

And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” - Jesus

Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” - Jesus

Last edited:

Tristesse

Again, you will notice that the haters of homosexuals will quote many verses from the OT and from Paul and later writers, yet ignore the one whom they claim is their salvation.

I find this very interesting.

Well, because jesus didn't really mention anything about homosexuals, so, they only have the O.T.

Christian Pilgrim

You don't have to be gay to do that, just to do it well. :D

Just kidding. The point was you are implying that gays have no practical purpose. To be honest, I'm struggling to figure out your purpose in the universe.

Maybe God raised this backwards character up so I can preach the gospel of grace on this Forum site (just kidding)? Professing Christians and real Christians need to be preached the gospel to them too, on a daily basis.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
drivingbackwards asserts that homosexuality is contagious, specifically, a contagious disease. He seems to be afraid of catching it. I think we can safely categorize him as a true homophobe, as he appears to suffer from a pathological and irrational fear of becoming gay. What do you think caused this condition? We should not hate but pity him.

Christian Pilgrim

drivingbackwards asserts that homosexuality is contagious, specifically, a contagious disease. He seems to be afraid of catching it. I think we can safely categorize him as a true homophobe, as he appears to suffer from a pathological and irrational fear of becoming gay. What do you think caused this condition? We should not hate but pity him.

Living in the back country where some breed with their own family members.

The adulterers, sexual immoral, and fornicators fill the pews in all our churches. Christian sexual sins are great and many if you study the polls, open your eyes in your church, and look deeply within your own heart. Please consider the words of Jesus in regards to sexual sin, and tell me your understanding of the gospel of God's grace about His Son on behalf of sinners. What does Christ and Him crucified mean to you? What is the great good news of God? Have you never lusted over a woman before? If you answer yes, then you are sexual immoral and have commited adultery. If you answer no, then you are a liar. With both answers, you are unfit to enter Heaven because you are impure according to your Scripture reference. If you don't think you a have commited adultery or have lied, then you have no need of a Savior. Christ did not come to save the self-righteous.

Lust

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell. - Jesus the Christ

And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” - Jesus

Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” - Jesus

While you pointed very well that fornicators and adulterers are commiting a sin, you can't evade the fact that homosexuality IS a SIN, and that homosexuality is not a mere sin but that is an ABOMINATION to God.

Can God "hate" something? Apparently He finds homosexuality as disgusting and worth of being hatred.

Apparently as well is that many people believe incorrectly that homosexuality is condemned in the OT only, but in reality homosexuality is rejected and condemned in the NT as well.

Homosexuals must input in their minds that Jesus rejects homosexuality and that he calls homosexuals as "dogs" the same way God does it in the OT.

A homosexual cannot justify himself/herself by saying that strasight people are sinners as well because they commit adultery or fornication.

Lets put it this way. King David indeed committed adultery and apparently God allowed him to die in peace at an old age, but my guess is that if Kind David committed an act of homosexuality that God should have killed him right away.

This doesn't mean that one sin is more justified than the rest, but that homosexuality IS an abomination to God and this fact cannot be ignored by any means.

I can read that some people believe that they are serving God with love and while they are homosexuals and such and such, I might remind myself and everyone here that is not our decision to check who will be saved and who will not but that this is a decision made by God.

God has established the rules and we cannot change them in order to make them fit our desires, on the contrary, religion means "subjection" which carries obedience to God.

God himself challenge us saying that "if we love Him we must keep His commandments", and this is the key for salvation: Obedience.

What good God can expect from a homosexual who worship Him and do good to others when being homosexuals is enough reason to be expelled from His presence?

Allow me to give you an analogy as an example.

The Father has a son who is studying in school. The son brings back excellent grades, he reaches A plus in every subject in school. The rules made by the Father are simple, and they include not to drink alcohol, use drugs and etc.

One day, the Father came early from work and saw a car parked around the corner of his house and he saw his son drinking alcohol with his friends inside that vehicle. The Father was told by his son that that afternoon he was in the Library finishing a project.

The Father did wait for his son to come back and listen his version. At night, the son came back home and he gave a hug to his Father and happily showed him another great grade that he obtained that morning in class. The son also told to his father that he received a letter from an important college saying that he has been accepted.

The son didn't show signs of heving been drinking, but the Father asked him anyway about it. The first answer of the son was of denial, but at the sure insistency of the Father saying that He saw him drinking alcohol, the son finally admitted it plus that he used cocaine to recover fast from being drunk.

Reagardless of how well the son was in his studies, the Father was very disappointed with the disobedience of his son and the son was grounded for a month anyway.

Now well, you can also read a similar story with King Saul when the priest tolld him that God said for him to kill every person and animal of a certain town. King Saul didn't follow the instructions and brought back animals from that town. When his failure to obedience was exposed by the priest King Saul excused himself saying that he brought the animals to make sacrificies to God, but the priest reminded him that "for God obedience is more important than sacrificies".

As you might observe, to serve to God being the person a homosexual is a vain thing, because God has condemned homosexuality already and homosexuals can do this and that but as long as they stand as homosexuals...as long as God will reject them because they are an abomination to Him.

If you want to discuss about fornication and adultery, I think that such issues deserve a different thread of discussion. I opened this thread in order to clear up that regardless of how homosexuals "worship" God, that God still is rejecting them as long as they don't change and become straight.

My best wishes.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Dude, God thinks Shrimp Cocktail is an Abomination... only made worse by my wearing pants that happen to be Polly/Cotton blend. :rolleyes:

wa:do

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
drivingbackwards, you've yet to convince me that "God" rejects homosexuality. You have no basis for that belief other than an ancient book. Why should I believe your interpretation of it? :shrug:

Last edited:

Christian Pilgrim

While you pointed very well that fornicators and adulterers are commiting a sin, you can't evade the fact that homosexuality IS a SIN, and that homosexuality is not a mere sin but that is an ABOMINATION to God.

Christians commit sexual sins which include fornication and adultery which are equally committed by heterosexual and homosexual Christians. The Apostle Paul teaches that it is better to remain single than marry. There is nothing in the Scriptures to imply that a person needs to change their sexual preference. It seems you are trying to separate homosexual sexual sins from heterosexual sexual sins, which they are all the same in the eyes of God. All sin is against God rather if it is lust of the heart, actual acts of sexual sins, idolatry of the heart, coveting, (see 10 commandments). You are trying to make being born a homosexual to be a sin, which it is not! We are all equally sinners due to our union with Adam; we sin because we are sinners... regardless of our sexual preferences. When you personally lust in your heart when you are looking at women, you are sexually immoral.

These are the issues:

1. The golden rule as well as the summary of the 10 commandments including to love your neighbor as yourself would require equality in God's institution of marriage. Therefore, civil law needs to have equal rights for all in the institution of marriage.

2. Within Christianity, we have a higher law to submit to before God. All Christians (straight or gay) are commanded to be celibate until they are married. Since the Bible is silent in regards to same sex marriage, then a Christian in good conscience before God in prayer needs to discern if God honors same sex marriages between His adopted children (Christians). If a gay or lesbian Christian couple believes that God honors same sex marriages, they are commanded to remain celibate until they are married. If a gay or lesbian Christian believes that God does not honor same sex marriages, then they are called to a life of celibacy. Paul teaches that the practice of homosexuality is sin, and not being born gay. Again, you are a sinner commiting sexual immorality and adultery when you lust after women in your heart.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Flee Sexual Immorality

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joinedto a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sina person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 1 Cor 5 - Paul

If you are truly born from above and united to Christ by faith, you are under the law of Christ to bear each other's burdens. Therefore, you are under the law of Christ to listen to your Christian brothers and sisters in Christ who happen to be gay or lesbian on this particular site. We all need to clearly understand the issues, pray, search the scriptures and respond in a way that honors God. You do not want to be the one to throw the first stone without looking at your own struggle with sin.

http://www.gaychristian.net/

Please read what these Christians have to say on the issue that you have judged incorrectly.

Last edited:

Look outside for a minute and watch the people walking around.

Now, check that people walk with "two legs". And allow me to explain it.

We humans walk with two legs because we copied it from our ancestors.

Lets see. Go back in your memories and check that your parents "taught" you to walk with two legs. Check around and see that every parent does the same with their children: teaching them to walk with two legs.

So, walking with two legs is not any process of evolution and nothing similar but that is something that you learn or copy from others.

Do you want the evidence? Well, there have been several cases of human infants raised by animals like apes, wolves, and possible more. The children were found and they were brought back to human civilization.

Lets analyze the children raised by animals. The first notorious sign in these children was that they "walked with for legs". Yes, they used their arms as legs, because such was what they learned from their adoptive parents. Another sign found in these children was their low capacity of learning to talk, read and follow instructions in general. Apparently their minds were adapted as well to fit the basic needs only, like looking for food, finding shelter in bad weather, etc.

Then, we know that if you don't copy from others you won't do much as to being a human from a civilizated town. This is to say, if nobody is around you to teach you how to walk with two legs, then you will move from one place to another rolling your body, using "four legs", using "two legs", etc. The chances are many and you might ended selecting one alone or the whole possibilities.

A different scenario is observed when you are "trained" to walk with two legs as your primary way to mobilize yourself around, and this is when you call "arms" to the "upper legs" of your body.

I called homosexuality as a contagious disease because it works the same way as learning to walk.

Children in our society might copy what they see around, and when they see homosexuals walking freely and doing their pervert sexual acts openly, these children are also exposed to copy such a perversion.

This is why I support strongly to stop the intentions of gay marriage because such will validate officially a sexual perversion which is found at the same category of incest.

I have no fears of homosexuals and of homosexuality, because I know what God stands for, and for me such is enough "to copy from Him" what he declares as righteous.

So, you have a dilema which has not a third option, or you copy what God stands for, or you copy what Satan does as an enemy of God.

I choose to copy what God stands for...

...what about you?

drivingbackwards, you've yet to convince me that "God" rejects homosexuality. You have no basis for that belief other than an ancient book. Why should I believe your interpretation of it? :shrug:

I'm not writing anything to "convince anyone" about something but to clear up that God and Jesus have declared homosexuality as an abomination and homosexuals as dogs.

From here, it is opt to you.

My regards.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
We've heard it all before, so why waste your time?

Those funerals aren't going to desecrate themselves, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.