• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I have three children all grown. No homosexual shall inherit the kingdom of god ...1 corinthians 6:9

That a god would put a loving homosexual relationship on par with adultery disgusts me, I would rather not bow down to such tyranny.

Christian Pilgrim

yes it is based on faith in jesus. the word.

Sword_Spirit.jpg

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

Please stay focused on the person and work of Christ and not throwing stones.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I have three children all grown. No homosexual shall inherit the kingdom of god ...1 corinthians 6:9

Is it possible that our troll has decided to develop two new personae's on this trip into our midst?

Is being rejected for stupidity, ignorance, bias, and bigotry such a thrill, that one would want to double the pleasure?

So many questions, so little time.

Christian Pilgrim

paul said everthing I write is the lords commandments

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, - NASB

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, - ESV

My friend, have you never lusted after a women; therefore becoming an adulterer? Have you never commited an act of sexual immorality? Have you never created idols with your heart. Scripture needs to be understood from all of Scripture within the gospel ofJesus Christ being central. Please answer my question to you before you cast the first stone. With your posting of scriputre interpertation, the kingdom of God will be void of people.

Final Words

Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace. And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. - 2 Peter

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.” - John

Please respond to my posting above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian Pilgrim

paul said everthing I write is the lords commandments

That's not even what Paul writes.....! Biblical ignorance is going to kill the Christian witness and testimony!

10 To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband 11 (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.

12 To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. 13 If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. 15 But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you [2] to peace. 16 For how do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife? - 1 Cor 7

Last edited:

Christian Pilgrim

No - it is based on ignorance and bigotry.

I need a break from this stupid thread and those who think they speak for God. Much of this is based on biblical ingoorance and bigotry. God has spoken in the Scriptures and not necessarily from those who claim to be Christian. These two professing Christians have views just like the KKK professing Christians. They know nothing about Christ and Him crucified and the glorious gospel of God's grace!

http://gaychristian.net/

Last edited:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I need a break from this stupid thread and those who think they speak for God. Much of this is based on biblical ingoorance and bigotry. God has spoken in the Scriptures and not necessarily from those who claim to be Christian. These two professing Christians have views just like the KKK professing Christians.

I agree with you, CP.

I do not make the mistake of thinking that these two speak for Christianity (or anything else, for that matter).

Their ignorance is a reflection only of themselves.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
You have to translate the Christianeze. By "fact" the op and gzusfrk mean "ancient purity taboo." Which is as far as their morality has progressed, and why it sounds odd to those of us who have progressed beyond primitive ethics. One can but pity them and hope they don't vote or work with children.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
It helps to bear in mind that the same sort of Christians argued just as vociferously against abolishing slavery in the 19th century, and they lost that time too. The arc of history bends slowly, but it bends toward justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.