• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
It helps to bear in mind that the same sort of Christians argued just as vociferously against abolishing slavery in the 19th century, and they lost that time too. The arc of history bends slowly, but it bends toward justice.
Hallelujah! :shout

gzusfrk

Christian
gzusfrk is" jesus freak "at least to me . and you said paul did not say that but he did in 1corinthians 14:37

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
the things I write are the lords commandment 1 corinthians14:37... and I am not sure what your question is

If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Right. My question is: What are you trying to say, that homosexuality is not natural? That not reproducing is not natural? That it's not natural for homosexuals to reproduce? That sinning is not natural? That doing what is not natural is a sin? Your post was not clear. I'm guessing your post reflects your thinking in this regard.

btw, what do you mean by "natural?"

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined
Ok. Take tyour clothes out and look at yourself in the mirror. You are going to see a person with a determinate gender: masculine or feminine.

Go to the best lab and have some blood samples taken, and the results will be the same about gender: masculine or feminine.

Be consequence, if you are a man and you feel that you are a woman, such thoughts are part of your mind alone because physically you can be a masculine or feminine and your mind must agree with what your really are.

Another example, you are a human being but you feel that you are a zebra, of course that you can have such thoughts in your mind, but you will agree with me that such kind of thoughts really call for a treatment in a mental institution.

See?, when an individual acts against to what he/she is and lost his/her true identity outside his/her natural born body, come on, or he/she is a person who enjoys of great fantasies of he/she really requires of mental therapy.

Best wishes.

What if I have both male and female genitalia?

Some people are, in fact, born with both. They call it being intersexual (used to be "hermaphrodite", but the medical institution changed it).

Who should I love?

Why doesn't your god, Jehovah, ever talk about intersexuals in the bible? Does he hate them too? Does he find them disgusting and revolting and want to damn them for all eternity?

Or could it be that you were raised to hate that which you don't understand, and you're projecting those feelings onto your religion? Why is your god so petty as to hate people based on nothing but sexual preference? How does homosexuality hurt anyone?

:rainbow1: :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :rainbow1:

gzusfrk

Christian
natural to me means. man and woman. not man and man. reproduction is natural.sinning is natural...natural can mean male and female.doing what is not natural may or may not be sin. did I get them all

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
natural to me means. man and woman. not man and man. reproduction is natural.sinning is natural...natural can mean male and female.doing what is not natural may or may not be sin. did I get them all
But as a woman, being with another woman IS very natural to me. And you can't tell me any different because I think I know myself a bit better than you know me.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology

I'll tell you what's unnatural to me.

Jesus freaks that want to tell the rest of the world how to live.

Now THAT'S unnatural.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that there is some scripture in the good book (somewhere) that says exactly that. I'll try to find it for you.

Christian Pilgrim

Please consider the bigger picture of redemtive history and restoration of mankind. After the fall, mankind was cursed in this world which includes physical death. We are not made in the image of God in the same way Adam was created. The Bible speaks that Seth with made in the image of the fallen Adam. We are all born into this world as sinners, broken physically and spirituality. When a baby is born dead, blind, missing limbs, mentally handicapped, etc.. what is you explanation of this condition? The original design of mankind is to live forever; therefore death is really unnatural. Brokenness is the norm of fallen mankind. The problem I have with you and others is that Christians tend to take one verse out of context of the theme of redemptive history and the gospel of God for sinful mankind and become Pharisees in mind, heart, and action. Why do some professing Christians throw stones at homosexuals where all Christians could be throwing bolders at each other for our sexual sins (hetero and homsexual sins) in the church. Christ Jesus came into this world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst (Paul). Heck, the Apostle Paul perscutted the church of God to the point of death. Do you mind sharing a link to your church that you attend? I am a great sinner who have commited numerous sexual sins against God. I have also commited many other kinds of sins against God too. By the grace of God alone, I have grown in living a life that is more pleasing to God. When I do sin, by the grace of God, I am able to repent and turn back to God in faith.

Matthew 7
Judging Others

7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. 6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

The Golden Rule

12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[1] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Last edited:

gzusfrk

Christian
I do not tell anyone how to live, the word tells us how to live. and you will find in the good book we are to spread and share the word. teaching others

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Does anyone else find this latest rash of trolls to be, on the whole, rather boring? :sleep:

I think I'll go make some cucumber dip. Hopefully when I come back someone will be ready to have an actual discussion.

Christian Pilgrim

I thought I'd save him some time:
Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

Thanks for shaing this information. Fred Phelps and his movement is a cult and outside of Christianity. I am a Calvinist Christian; Fred Phelps does not represent Calvinism and is refuted by Calvinists in the body of Christ. This Church is in the exact same category of the KKK who also uses the Bible to promote hate and everything opposed by the God of the Bible. This is a church that is a synagogue of Satan without question. I will no longer waste my time appealing to Holy Scripture with those from Westboro Church, for they are unable to hear the voice of Christ because Satan is their Father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Last edited:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Thanks for shaing this information. Fred Phelps and his movement is consider to be a cult and outside of mainstream Christianity. I am a Calvinist Christian and Fred Phelps does not represent Calvinism and is refuted by Calvinist in the body of Christ. This chuch is in the exact same category of the KKK who also uses the Bible to promote hate and everything opposed by the God on the Bible.

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally, I think it would be a stretch to grant even "cult" status to Phelps and his merry band of morons.

At least the KKK can claim that they have been around for a while.

Circle_One

It amazes me that people think they can commit any crime they wish and can be absolved of any guilt just by asking for forgiveness.

To quote Anton LaVey from the Satanic Bible:

"On Saturday night I would see men lusting after halfnaked girls dancing at the carnival, and on Sunday morning when I was playing the organ for tent-show evangelists at the other end of the carnival lot, I would see these same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, asking God to forgive them and purge them of carnal desires. And the next Saturday night they'd be back at The carnival or some other place of indulgence.
"I knew then that the Christian Church thrives on hypocrisy, and that man's carnal nature will out!"

Jordan St. Francis

No homosexual shall inherit the kingdom of god ...1 corinthians 6:9

One has to be careful when they cite this, there is no Greek equivalent to "homosexual". Some argue this word means male prostitute, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.