• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackout

Violet.
YOu keep on driving backwards now! And have a nice trip!

*quickly makes sure no people or things of personal value are located behind car*

Christians commit sexual sins which include fornication and adultery which are equally committed by heterosexual and homosexual Christians. The Apostle Paul teaches that it is better to remain single than marry. There is nothing in the Scriptures to imply that a person needs to change their sexual preference. It seems you are trying to separate homosexual sexual sins from heterosexual sexual sins, which they are all the same in the eyes of God. All sin is against God rather if it is lust of the heart, actual acts of sexual sins, idolatry of the heart, coveting, (see 10 commandments). You are trying to make being born a homosexual to be a sin, which it is not! We are all equally sinners due to our union with Adam; we sin because we are sinners... regardless of our sexual preferences. When you personally lust in your heart when you are looking at women, you are sexually immoral.

These are the issues:

1. The golden rule as well as the summary of the 10 commandments including to love your neighbor as yourself would require equality in God's institution of marriage. Therefore, civil law needs to have equal rights for all in the institution of marriage.

2. Within Christianity, we have a higher law to submit to before God. All Christians (straight or gay) are commanded to be celibate until they are married. Since the Bible is silent in regards to same sex marriage, then a Christian in good conscience before God in prayer needs to discern if God honors same sex marriages between His adopted children (Christians). If a gay or lesbian Christian couple believes that God honors same sex marriages, they are commanded to remain celibate until they are married. If a gay or lesbian Christian believes that God does not honor same sex marriages, then they are called to a life of celibacy. Paul teaches that the practice of homosexuality is sin, and not being born gay. Again, you are a sinner commiting sexual immorality and adultery when you lust after women in your heart.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Flee Sexual Immorality

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joinedto a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sina person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 1 Cor 5 - Paul

If you are truly born from above and united to Christ by faith, you are under the law of Christ to bear each other's burdens. Therefore, you are under the law of Christ to listen to your Christian brothers and sisters in Christ who happen to be gay or lesbian on this particular site. We all need to clearly understand the issues, pray, search the scriptures and respond in a way that honors God. You do not want to be the one to throw the first stone without looking at your own struggle with sin.

GayChristian.Net: The Gay Christian Network

Please read what these Christians have to say on the issue that you have judged incorrectly.

I don't think that you can be born again while still are a homosexual.

Such is not the way the NT establishes it.

The first step is repentance.

If you are homosexual first you must stop doing such a perversion and only after that you might follow the next step.

Biblical evidence?

Paul the apostle (Romans 1:18-32) declared homosexuality as "unclean," "impure," "dishonoring to the body," "vile," "degrading / disgraceful," "contrary to nature," "unseemly/ obscene," "improper activity of a depraved mind," "unrighteous," "wicked...whoa! you can't expect a congratulations message from Paul if you are a homosexual.

And the same apostle said it again (1 Corinthians 6:9-10) calling homosexuals "effeminate" and "abusers of themselves with mankind" who "shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

How in the world you come out with the idea that homosexuality is not a sin?

In the bible there is nothing, absolutely nothing written to justify homosexuality and to make homosexuals considered to be part of inheriting the new Kingdom.

The sacrifice of Jesus doesn't clear up homosexuality as acceptable to God, you have the biblical evidence right above where Paul clearly said that homosexuality is a sin.

I am not justifying adultery and fornication in straight people, but surely this is a thread about the status of homosexuality against God and homosexuality is declared as an abomination and a sin in the Old and New Testaments.

Between men it is possible that homosexuals are accepted as members of the Body of Christ, but for sure and without doubt, to God such attempt of homosexuals to be part of the Body of Christ is nonsenses.

God has spoken and nothing will change His words.

My regards.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I'm not writing anything to "convince anyone" about something but to clear up that God and Jesus have declared homosexuality as an abomination and homosexuals as dogs.

From here, it is opt to you.

My regards.

I'm just asking - does anyone else think that this might be the latest incarnation of our friendly troll?

I'd say it's about time for him to resurface. It's been about two weeks, and if I'm not mistaken, that's just about how long it takes for the effects of the Thorazine to clear the system ...

Just asking.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Look outside for a minute and watch the people walking around.

Now, check that people walk with "two legs". And allow me to explain it.

We humans walk with two legs because we copied it from our ancestors.

Lets see. Go back in your memories and check that your parents "taught" you to walk with two legs. Check around and see that every parent does the same with their children: teaching them to walk with two legs.

So, walking with two legs is not any process of evolution and nothing similar but that is something that you learn or copy from others.

Do you want the evidence? Well, there have been several cases of human infants raised by animals like apes, wolves, and possible more. The children were found and they were brought back to human civilization.

Lets analyze the children raised by animals. The first notorious sign in these children was that they "walked with for legs". Yes, they used their arms as legs, because such was what they learned from their adoptive parents. Another sign found in these children was their low capacity of learning to talk, read and follow instructions in general. Apparently their minds were adapted as well to fit the basic needs only, like looking for food, finding shelter in bad weather, etc.

Then, we know that if you don't copy from others you won't do much as to being a human from a civilizated town. This is to say, if nobody is around you to teach you how to walk with two legs, then you will move from one place to another rolling your body, using "four legs", using "two legs", etc. The chances are many and you might ended selecting one alone or the whole possibilities.

A different scenario is observed when you are "trained" to walk with two legs as your primary way to mobilize yourself around, and this is when you call "arms" to the "upper legs" of your body.

I called homosexuality as a contagious disease because it works the same way as learning to walk.

Children in our society might copy what they see around, and when they see homosexuals walking freely and doing their pervert sexual acts openly, these children are also exposed to copy such a perversion.

This is why I support strongly to stop the intentions of gay marriage because such will validate officially a sexual perversion which is found at the same category of incest.
And that's why all those gay people around today grew up with gay parents! I'm pretty sure it's also why children of gay parents, like my children, turn out to be gay at a much higher rate than children of straight parents...not.

But y'know, once you start believing in invisible all-powerful beings whose chief concern is the sexual practices of one species on the skin of a particle that is smaller to It than a quark, you open the door to believing all kinds of odd things.

I have no fears of homosexuals and of homosexuality, because I know what God stands for, and for me such is enough "to copy from Him" what he declares as righteous.

So, you have a dilema which has not a third option, or you copy what God stands for, or you copy what Satan does as an enemy of God.

I choose to copy what God stands for...

...what about you?

I'm an atheist, dude, I prefer to deal with reality.

I'm so glad that posters like drivingbackward participate in Rf to conclusively demonstrate the potential dangers of religionism. Every time he posts, someone else becomes an atheist.

So please, continue.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
it is a fact, it is sin.. let them pro-create, see how normal that is

What are you talking about? What is your point? It would be helpful to your readers if ou would make your posts more comprehensible. Are you trying, in your elementary way, to assert that gay people don't reproduce? Or that it's not normal for us to do so? Maybe you should ask my 3 kids. Gaia--how many kids do you have again?

Christian Pilgrim

I don't think that you can be born again while still are a homosexual.

I think your comments would be hilarious if I didn't think you are dead serious. Legalism is so common in professing churches today. When the jailer cried out "what must I do to be saved", what did the Apostle Paul proclaim to him? I fear for professing Christians who add to the gospel of God's Grace, because they probably have not been born again since they don't understand the gospel themselves.

So, what do you think about the testimony of the Christians on this website?

http://gaychristian.net/

Here is a warning to all professing Christians who think they are speaking for God and are not!

I Never Knew You

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ - Jesus

Last edited:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I'm not writing anything to "convince anyone" about something but to clear up that God and Jesus have declared homosexuality as an abomination and homosexuals as dogs.
On who's authority do you have to speak for God and clear up what God and Jesus want? Or are you claiming to be God yourself?

Last edited:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Between men it is possible that homosexuals are accepted as members of the Body of Christ, but for sure and without doubt, to God such attempt of homosexuals to be part of the Body of Christ is nonsenses.
You definitely seem to be an expert on nonsense.
God has spoken and nothing will change His words.
This is news to me! Why didn't I hear this "God" speak?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
What are you talking about? What is your point? It would be helpful to your readers if ou would make your posts more comprehensible. Are you trying, in your elementary way, to assert that gay people don't reproduce? Or that it's not normal for us to do so? Maybe you should ask my 3 kids. Gaia--how many kids do you have again?
Two, although if the girl doesn't hurry up and clean her room soon, I may just have one.

Christian Pilgrim

I have three children all grown. No homosexual shall inherit the kingdom of god ...1 corinthians 6:9 (Paul)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, - NASB

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, - ESV

My friend, have you never lusted after a women; therefore becoming an adulterer? Have you never commited an act of sexual immorality? Have you never created idols with your heart. Scripture needs to be understood from all of Scripture within the gospel ofJesus Christ being central. Please answer my question to you before you cast the first stone. With your posting of scriputre interpertation, the kingdom of God will be void of people.

Final Words

Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace. And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. - 2 Peter

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.” - John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.