• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you are worshiping the God revealed in the Bible?

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ - Jesus the Christ

I'm not doing marvelous things in His name, I'm informing that God condemns homosexuals to death because their actions are abomination to Him.

Take the message or ignore it, it's "just" another choice in your life.

Cheers.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Perverts are by millions while righteous can be count with the fingers of your hand only. Are you implying that because the perverts are greater in quantity such will make them be right in front of God?

Lol, it is obvious that you don't know what God wants from us.

Homosexuality hurts our society because such a perversion is a "contagious disease", and for this reason God ordered the killing of homosexuals in order to avoid the spread of this mental disease.

Today, what we need is to open more mental institutions and give the opportunity to homosexuals to have a treatment and become straight.

And my suggestion here is what "love" means about homosexuals: giving them the opportunity to stop their wrongdoings.

Cheers.

It is amazing to me when certain Christians focus their attention on the Laws of the OT, or on Pauls writings. Yet they ignore what Jesus, their Christ, taught.

Focusing on Levitical law, or on the self righteousness of Paul is in direct contradiction to what Jesus is said to have taught.

What commandments did Jesus say were important?
Matthew 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour.
as thyself.
Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
6:34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Jesus taught love, yet so many Christians focus on hate. Pitiful :(

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Showing a fundamental christian facts and statistics, is like trying to get the blind to read. It would be nice if it could happen, but we both know it won't.
It's not really for his benefit. Someone who doesn't understand might be reading.

Trey of Diamonds

Read the bible. It appears that you are talking in base of ignorance because God condemns homosexuals and the bible is 100% clear about it.

No way out for homosexuals: God rejects their pervert actions, and Jesus also rejects their pervert actions. Homosexuals don't fit in the plan of salvation, this is a fact coming from the bible.

Best wishes.

He also condems naughty people and shellfish. You still have not answered my question about the term abomination.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I'm not doing marvelous things in His name, I'm informing that God condemns homosexuals to death because their actions are abomination to Him.

Cheers.
Or maybe your understanding of what God wants and rejects is wrong? Care to have an honest and real discussion or are you just going to post scripture and make assumptions?

Christian Pilgrim

Showing a fundamental christian facts and statistics, is like trying to get the blind to read. It would be nice if it could happen, but we both know it won't.

Wait a minute... this guy is not even within Christian fundamentalism. He is in a hatred cult who tries to pass himself off as a genuine Christian. He is no different than the KKK trying to use the Scriptures to support his hatred. Therefore, please don't put him in the category of authentic Christianity. I would really appreciate it if you put him into a pseudo Christian category.

Tristesse

Now, now... we can't hope to change any minds by being like that. ;)

I think it would be nice if you could change his mind, but trust me, not going to happen. I've talked with people like this, nothing can shake what they believe. Although I share your empathy.

Christian Pilgrim

Cheers.

Well, your personal opinion is just that, it is a personal opinion of hatred which has zero Biblical basis. You are a great embarrassment for true Christians around the world. My personal opinion with Biblical basis is that you worship the anti-Christ, and are still in darkness.

http://www.gaychristian.net/

Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, becausethe darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. - 1 John

Last edited:

Tristesse

Wait a minute... this guy is not even within Christian fundamentalism. He is in a hatred cult who tries to pass himself off as a genuine Christian. He is no different than the KKK trying to use the Scriptures to support his hatred. Therefore, please don't put him in the category of authentic Christianity. I would really appreciate it if you put him into a pseudo Christian category.

Well, he's a brand of christian, that actually has the bible on his side. It's sad but true.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
But CP, many good people, Christians believe just as he does. They may not come on here and say so, but it's what they've been taught. I think it's good to have this discussion in a mature manner.

OK, dude. I'm really trying to not call you a troll and take you seriously, but when you say things like this you make it very hard on me.

Ok. Take tyour clothes out and look at yourself in the mirror. You are going to see a person with a determinate gender: masculine or feminine.

Go to the best lab and have some blood samples taken, and the results will be the same about gender: masculine or feminine.

Be consequence, if you are a man and you feel that you are a woman, such thoughts are part of your mind alone because physically you can be a masculine or feminine and your mind must agree with what your really are.

Another example, you are a human being but you feel that you are a zebra, of course that you can have such thoughts in your mind, but you will agree with me that such kind of thoughts really call for a treatment in a mental institution.

See?, when an individual acts against to what he/she is and lost his/her true identity outside his/her natural born body, come on, or he/she is a person who enjoys of great fantasies of he/she really requires of mental therapy.

Best wishes.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
The Dangers Of Conversion Therapy (MIT):

Excerpt:
“Conversion” groups promise the impossible. Years are spent in prayer, fasting, in isolation, and, in extreme cases, undergoing torturous procedures such as electro-shock therapy. Sham marriages, fake relationships, and inner pain are the only results. Desert Stream Ministries, the group represented at the IAP seminar, says, in its booklet on “Ministering the Life of Jesus to the Sexually and Relationally Broken,” that “the homosexual condition is a result of the many hurts... that the child has suffered. He or she may not know how dismally these attempts [homosexual behavior] will fail to impart the sense of completion and connectedness that is perhaps the most essential longing of the human soul.”

Had Desert Stream Ministries bothered to involve itself in the community it’s trying to change, it would have seen that homosexuals, like heterosexuals, are fully capable of establishing long-lasting and fulfilling relationships. In fact, the prayer/therapy groups which come from Desert Stream do not even have licensed psychologists present and are not alternatives to the “conversion” discussed. Their approach is worth noting because, the American Medical Association (AMA), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Association of Pediatrics (AAP), and every other major scientific and medical group has come out in opposition to so-called “reparative” and “conversion” therapies.

The APA’s statement stressed that “reparative therapy” is not benign and that it often has deleterious effects. According to the statement, “The potential risks of ‘reparative therapy’ are great, including depression, anxiety and self-destructive behavior, since therapist alignment with societal prejudices against homosexuality may reinforce self-hatred already experienced by the patient. Many patients... were inaccurately told that homosexuals are lonely, unhappy individuals who never achieve acceptance or satisfaction. The possibility that the person might achieve happiness and satisfying interpersonal relationships as a gay man or lesbian is not presented, nor are alternative approaches to dealing with the effects of societal stigmatization discussed... the APA opposes any treatment, such as ‘reparative’ or ‘conversion’ therapy which is based on the assumption that homosexuality per se is a mental disorder or based on a prior assumption that the patient should change his/her sexual orientation.”
So-called conversion therapy is nothing more than abuse.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I think it would be nice if you could change his mind, but trust me, not going to happen. I've talked with people like this, nothing can shake what they believe. Although I share your empathy.
You're new. Don't doubt my powers.

:p Kidding! But I try.

Christian Pilgrim

Well, he's a brand of christian, that actually has the bible on his side. It's sad but true.

That's a completely untrue statement my friend. Did you see this backwards guy from the back-country try to post scriptures to justify his dark and evil hatred? By his style of writing, you now he is not the most literate person in the world. So, why do you think he knows the Scriptures, or if he knows God through the Lord Jesus Christ? But good try anyways. Let's fight one battle at a time.

Last edited:

challupa

God made homosexuals???!!!

Who told you such a lie?

Did God make burglars?

Come on, its is time to clear up the lies around.

God made MAN a WOMAN, and some men and women have become corrupt to try to change their sex or sexual desires to perform what God calls an abomination: sex between members of the same gender.

Now well, the bible indeed is a book written by men, and it is amazing the wisdom found in the laws "invented" by those men, because we are protected by those laws. Example, don't eat shrimp, and the reason is the high amount of bad cholesterol found in these animals. Don't eat pork, because the flesh of the pork has combined as one what is flesh and what is fat, and eating fat from animals is against your health.

The same with homosexuals, when two men have their pervert sexual encounter, their rectum bleeds and causes infections and diseases. You see, the muscles and ligaments of the anus are made in a way to let the excrement to go "easily" in one direction and to prevent foreign objects to enter to the body. For this reason the rectum bleeds when objects get into your body, because you are doing things which are anti-nature.

The laws of God are made to protect us and makes us healthy physically and spiritually.

Of course, if you don't believe in God then all what I say means nothing to you, but, this is a forum about Religion! Enjoy it!

Best wishes.
God made homosexuals. God made you. God made burglers and everything else you might throw out there. If you believe the Bible, then god made everything. It's not up to you to pick and choose what you like and don't like. If you don't believe in the Bible, then you wouldn't have any reason to discriminate against a person based on old paradigms. The Jewish nation was a small tribe that had been oppressed for thousands of years. They were in captivity more times then they were free. The rules about homosexuality were in place because it was very important for them to "go forth and multiply" in order to continue being a "people". 2500 years later we are interpreting their circumstances as being what we should continue to believe.

Homosexuality has been on this earth for a very long time. It was not condemned by any other society other than the Hebrews that I know of. We condemn it in our society because of the Bible. God is about Love and not about condemning others when we don't agree with their lifestyle. It does not hurt you whatsoever to have people in this world that are homosexuals. You will never convince me that your stance on this subject is right. It is barbaric and uninformed to be targeting homosexuals imo.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Ok. Take tyour clothes out and look at yourself in the mirror. You are going to see a person with a determinate gender: masculine or feminine.

Go to the best lab and have some blood samples taken, and the results will be the same about gender: masculine or feminine.

Be consequence, if you are a man and you feel that you are a woman, such thoughts are part of your mind alone because physically you can be a masculine or feminine and your mind must agree with what your really are.

Another example, you are a human being but you feel that you are a zebra, of course that you can have such thoughts in your mind, but you will agree with me that such kind of thoughts really call for a treatment in a mental institution.

See?, when an individual acts against to what he/she is and lost his/her true identity outside his/her natural born body, come on, or he/she is a person who enjoys of great fantasies of he/she really requires of mental therapy.

Best wishes.

Zebra? You're not making any sense now and show a shocking lack of understanding of what it means to be gay or lesbian.

I am a female. I may not exhibit all the feminine qualities you may think of, but I am female and feminine nonetheless. I just happen to love another woman.

Beaudreaux

What is there to explain it self explanatory. What would happen if you threw a body into a lake of fire? Poof up in smoke it goes reduced to ash gone forever. The lake of fire is being consumed by God.
Your position of Hell as annihilation is a minority one and was not the prevalent understanding in Jesus' time. Here is a reference that explains:
Stewart D.F. Salmond, "Hell," in A Dictionary of the Bible, Dealing with its Language, Literature, and Contents, Including the Biblical Theology, edited by James Hastings, vol. 2 (Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark, 1898), pp. 343-46.
The most probable conclusion appears to be this—that, while there were variations in belief from time to time, especially in the direction of annihilation, and divergent speculations in the Rabbinical schools, the idea generally connected with the term Gehenna, 'hell,' in our Lord's time was that of an irreversible doom for the wholly wicked, and that in His teaching as well as in that of His apostles the word was used in its popular and prevalent sense (see Schürer, History of the Jewish People II. ii. 183; Edersheim's Jesus the Messiah, ii. pp. 440, 791; Meyer, Commentary on Matthew 5:22; Holtzmann, Hand-Commentary on Matthew 5:22, Mark 3:29, 9:48).

Other terms are also used in the New Testament to express the penalty and the condition indicated by the word Gehenna, 'hell.' In the evangelical records of Christ's own discourses such terms are found employed as 'eternal fire'; 'unquenchable fire'; the place where 'their worm dieth not, and their fire is not quenched'; the 'prison' from which there is no coming out until 'the last farthing' is paid; 'eternal punishment' as contrasted with 'eternal life'; exclusion from the kingdom; banishment from Christ; 'weeping and wailing, and gnashing of teeth'; the 'outer darkness,' etc. (Matthew 18:8-9, Mark 9:43-49, Matthew 5:25-26, Luke 12:58-59, Matthew 25:46, 7:21-23, 13:42, 25:30). Elsewhere the final destiny of the unrighteous is described as 'the mist of darkness forever' (2 Peter 2:17); the 'blackness of darkness for ever' (Jude 13); the 'fierceness of fire' and 'perdition' (Hebrews 10:27, 39); 'great tribulation,' 'burning with fire,' being 'without,' the 'second death,' being cast into the 'lake of fire,' the 'lake that burneth with brimstone and fire' (Revelation 2:22-23; 18:8-9; 22:15; 2:11; 20:6, 14; 21:8; 20:10; 19:20); the 'wrath to come,' 'wrath and indignation, tribulation and anguish,' 'death,' 'punishment,' 'destruction,' 'eternal destruction from the face of the Lord' (Romans 2:5, 2 Thessalonians 1:9, Romans 2:8, 6:21, Philippians 3:19, 2 Thessalonians 1:9).

Status
Not open for further replies.