• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey of Diamonds

There are a lot of abominations in the eyes of the lord. Blue Letter Bible - Search Results for KJV

Proverbs 6:12-16
A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
Frowardness [is] in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:

Maybe you missed this post. How do you feel about God calling a naughty person an abomination as well as a man who lieth with another man?

why should people be rejected because of who they love? The Bible calls us to love. And these people are rejected because they love someone of the same sex? Love is love. The gender of the two people does not make it anything less than love.

Nahhhh...

If you love feeling the pain cutting your arms, such kind of love is not love, such is mental sickness. Now well, men "loving" having other men making their rectums bleed, such call for an immediate treatment in a mental institution.

God doesn't love what homosexuals do, so forget it, "love is not love" the way you are trying to justify any pervert desire.

God made humans with TWO genders only, and scientifically such is the only finding when you look physically to an individual and when you take blood samples.

Blood samples can tell you the race, age, and gender, and about gender there is not such a "third gender" or "gay gender" because such is only in the mind of the ones who suffer such a mental deviation.

God condemns homosexuality and I am with my God in this, I also indeed reject homosexuality, and no human rights and similar human ideas will change my position, my God rules and I stand with what He says because He is the only one who is right.

My regards.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
The same with homosexuals, when two men have their pervert sexual encounter, their rectum bleeds and causes infections and diseases. You see, the muscles and ligaments of the anus are made in a way to let the excrement to go "easily" in one direction and to prevent foreign objects to enter to the body. For this reason the rectum bleeds when objects get into your body, because you are doing things which are anti-nature.
Why are the anti-gay are so obsessed with what gay men do in bed and why do you reduce all same sex relationships to sex acts?

lol, youve got to be the easiest target here. notice no other christians are here argueing your point with you? its because their ashamed of people like you. can you give 1 negative impact homosexuality has had on society? other than the ones religious people like you create. my position is the same as any sane person "whatever floats your boat so long as it dosent hurt the rest of us" and homosexuality has never hurt me, nor you. what good is coming from heterosexuality? unless you consider overpopulation a good thing.

Perverts are by millions while righteous can be count with the fingers of your hand only. Are you implying that because the perverts are greater in quantity such will make them be right in front of God?

Lol, it is obvious that you don't know what God wants from us.

Homosexuality hurts our society because such a perversion is a "contagious disease", and for this reason God ordered the killing of homosexuals in order to avoid the spread of this mental disease.

Today, what we need is to open more mental institutions and give the opportunity to homosexuals to have a treatment and become straight.

And my suggestion here is what "love" means about homosexuals: giving them the opportunity to stop their wrongdoings.

Cheers.

Christian Pilgrim

God made homosexuals???!!!

Who told you such a lie?

Did God make burglars?

Come on, its is time to clear up the lies around.

God made MAN a WOMAN, and some men and women have become corrupt to try to change their sex or sexual desires to perform what God calls an abomination: sex between members of the same gender.

Now well, the bible indeed is a book written by men, and it is amazing the wisdom found in the laws "invented" by those men, because we are protected by those laws. Example, don't eat shrimp, and the reason is the high amount of bad cholesterol found in these animals. Don't eat pork, because the flesh of the pork has combined as one what is flesh and what is fat, and eating fat from animals is against your health.

The same with homosexuals, when two men have their pervert sexual encounter, their rectum bleeds and causes infections and diseases. You see, the muscles and ligaments of the anus are made in a way to let the excrement to go "easily" in one direction and to prevent foreign objects to enter to the body. For this reason the rectum bleeds when objects get into your body, because you are doing things which are anti-nature.

The laws of God are made to protect us and makes us healthy physically and spiritually.

Of course, if you don't believe in God then all what I say means nothing to you, but, this is a forum about Religion! Enjoy it!

Best wishes.

Are you sure you are worshiping the God revealed in the Bible?

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ - Jesus the Christ

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I also indeed reject homosexuality...
Well, I assume that since you are probably heterosexual, that you personally reject homosexuality is a good thing.

But here's the thing. I'm not heterosexual, I'm a lesbian. I'm a woman who is in love with another woman. I reject heterosexuality because that is not who I am.

I support your right to be who you are, all I ask in the same respect in return.

Tristesse

Perverts are by millions while righteous can be count with the fingers of your hand only. Are you implying that because the perverts are greater in quantity such will make them be right in front of God?

Homosexuality hurts our society because such a perversion is a "contagious disease", and for this reason God ordered the killing of homosexuals in order to avoid the spread of this mental disease.

Today, what we need is to open more mental institutions and give the opportunity to homosexuals to have a treatment and become straight.

And my suggestion here is what "love" means about homosexuals: giving them the opportunity to stop their wrongdoings.

Cheers.

WOW! *shakes head and walks away*

Such kind of hatred is a mental sickness. God condemns hatred and I am with her on this one.

Read the bible. It appears that you are talking in base of ignorance because God condemns homosexuals and the bible is 100% clear about it.

No way out for homosexuals: God rejects their pervert actions, and Jesus also rejects their pervert actions. Homosexuals don't fit in the plan of salvation, this is a fact coming from the bible.

Best wishes.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
OK, dude. I'm really trying to not call you a troll and take you seriously, but when you say things like this you make it very hard on me.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Reposting:
Only an idiot would believe that the sin of Sodom was homosexuality instead of GANG RAPE. Especially since the men were clearly NOT homosexual, since they settled for Lot's DAUGHTERS. For those of you having trouble with this very simple concept, "daughters" means they were female. Homosexual men have no sexual interest in females.

Christian Pilgrim

Cheers.

Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, becausethe darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in himthere is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. - 1 John

GayChristian.Net: The Gay Christian Network

Being gay or straight has nothing to do with knowing God through the Lord Jesus Christ. We are all born sinners into this world as children of disobedience, children of darkness, children of wrath, and children of light, regardless of our sexual preference. Do you understand the gospel of God's grace about His Son? If you are unable to love your Christian brothers and sisters who happen to be gay or a lesbian, then you my friend are still in darkness (child of the dark).

Christian Pilgrim

Read the bible. It appears that you are talking in base of ignorance because God condemns homosexuals and the bible is 100% clear about it.

No way out for homosexuals: God rejects their pervert actions, and Jesus also rejects their pervert actions. Homosexuals don't fit in the plan of salvation, this is a fact coming from the bible.

Best wishes.

I have been reading the Bible for the last 30 years. You are ignorant of the Scriptures and whom the Bible points to (Jesus). The Jesus you claim to know is another Jesus (anti-Christ). If you think you know the Scriptures, please post your position with Scripture proofs to support your justification for your hatred.

The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. - The Apostle Paul

Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard. At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, becausethe darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in himthere is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. - 1 John

Last edited:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Facts About Homosexuality & Mental Health

Excerpts:
The weight of evidence
In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980). Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.

Conclusion
Some psychologists and psychiatrists still hold negative personal attitudes toward homosexuality. However, empirical evidence and professional norms do not support the idea that homosexuality is a form of mental illness or is inherently linked to psychopathology.

The foregoing should not be construed as an argument that sexual minority individuals are free from mental illness and psychological distress. Indeed, given the stresses created by sexual stigma and prejudice, it would be surprising if some of them did not manifest psychological problems (Meyer, 2003). The data from some studies suggest that, although most sexual minority individuals are well adjusted, nonheterosexuals may be at somewhat heightened risk for depression, anxiety, and related problems, compared to exclusive heterosexuals (Cochran & Mays, 2006).

Unfortunately, because of the way they were originally designed, most of these studies do not yield information about whether and to what extent such risks might be greater for various subgroups within the sexual minority population (e.g., individuals who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual versus those who do not; bisexuals versus lesbians and gay men). In future research, it will be important to compare different sexual minority groups in order to understand how so many individuals withstand the stresses imposed by sexual prejudice, and to identify effective strategies for treating those with psychological problems.
The only reason queers have higher instances of mental health problems is because of the aptly-named backwards and his ilk.

Well, I assume that since you are probably heterosexual, that you personally reject homosexuality is a good thing.

But here's the thing. I'm not heterosexual, I'm a lesbian. I'm a woman who is in love with another woman. I reject heterosexuality because that is not who I am.

I support your right to be who you are, all I ask in the same respect in return.

I don't support your "right" of being lesbian from the religious aspect, and from the social aspect having human laws that protect the desires of the people: I tolerate you.

See, there is a difference between what are human laws and God laws, and the difference is that human laws won't need to enjoy wisdom while God laws are perfect.

You can feel attraction to another woman and humans laws might protect you, but at the end, when the moment of truth comes and God will make this planet anew, you won't be here because what you are doing is against God's will.

So, you can "justify" yourself in society under human laws, but in front of God is a complete different thing. God condemns homosexuality and you being a lesbian are automatically condemned by God...unless you change and become a straight woman and He may have mercy of you...

Best wishes.

Tristesse

Facts About Homosexuality & Mental Health

Excerpts:
The weight of evidence
In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980). Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.

Conclusion
Some psychologists and psychiatrists still hold negative personal attitudes toward homosexuality. However, empirical evidence and professional norms do not support the idea that homosexuality is a form of mental illness or is inherently linked to psychopathology.

The foregoing should not be construed as an argument that sexual minority individuals are free from mental illness and psychological distress. Indeed, given the stresses created by sexual stigma and prejudice, it would be surprising if some of them did not manifest psychological problems (Meyer, 2003). The data from some studies suggest that, although most sexual minority individuals are well adjusted, nonheterosexuals may be at somewhat heightened risk for depression, anxiety, and related problems, compared to exclusive heterosexuals (Cochran & Mays, 2006).

Unfortunately, because of the way they were originally designed, most of these studies do not yield information about whether and to what extent such risks might be greater for various subgroups within the sexual minority population (e.g., individuals who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual versus those who do not; bisexuals versus lesbians and gay men). In future research, it will be important to compare different sexual minority groups in order to understand how so many individuals withstand the stresses imposed by sexual prejudice, and to identify effective strategies for treating those with psychological problems.

Showing a fundamental christian facts and statistics, is like trying to get the blind to read. It would be nice if it could happen, but we both know it won't.

Tristesse

I don't support your "right" of being lesbian from the religious aspect, and from the social aspect having human laws that protect the desires of the people: I tolerate you.

See, there is a difference between what are human laws and God laws, and the difference is that human laws won't need to enjoy wisdom while God laws are perfect.

You can feel attraction to another woman and humans laws might protect you, but at the end, when the moment of truth comes and God will make this planet anew, you won't be here because what you are doing is against God's will.

So, you can "justify" yourself in society under human laws, but in front of God is a complete different thing. God condemns homosexuality and you being a lesbian are automatically condemned by God...unless you change and become a straight woman and He may have mercy of you...

Best wishes.

I guess it's lucky that we have laws protecting people from maniacs like you. ;)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member

Best wishes.

Well, that's your opinion. My life and experience tells me differently.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Answers to Your Questions For a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality (APA)

Excerpts:
Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.

What about therapy intended to change sexual orientation from gay to straight?
All major national mental health organizations have officially expressed concerns about therapies promoted to modify sexual orientation. To date, there has been no scientifically adequate research to show that therapy aimed at changing sexual orientation (sometimes called reparative or conversion therapy) is safe or effective. Furthermore, it seems likely that the promotion of change therapies reinforces stereotypes and contributes to a negative climate for lesbian, gay, and bisexual persons. This appears to be especially likely for lesbian, gay, and bisexual individuals who grow up in more conservative religious settings.

Helpful responses of a therapist treating an individual who is troubled about her or his samesex attractions include helping that person actively cope with social prejudices against homosexuality, successfully resolve issues associated with and resulting from internal conflicts, and actively lead a happy and satisfying life. Mental health professional organizations call on their members to respect a person’s (client’s) right to selfdetermination; be sensitive to the client’s race, culture, ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, language, and disability status when working with that client; and eliminate biases based on these factors.
Will look for more info on conversion therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.