• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
It must not be that great if you are here complaining. I have a great life, you don't here me complaining about other peoples religion. Thats the difference. You have not read any of my post either. I have gay friends and support them unconditionally. You are obviously biased and hateful, or you would have seen that.

Wow that is a lot of assumptions based on 2 posts! Are you projecting on me?

What am I complaining about exactly? If your referring to the fact that the OP has started a hate thread on gays, then yes, I am complaining as it is absurd.

You claimed you are reaping the benefits of God's love, but I havent' seen any? You mentioned life, well, we both have that, what else? You are the one who seems upset, as I can assure you, I am not.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
Obviously your Baptist Church you attended was a false church. Because you believe in the fairy tale that Dante weaved regarding the different levels of hell and demons and pitchforks. You only receive benefits from loving God. If you are sent to hell it is because you did not love God. Even damnation is a blessing. God loves you so much He ends your misery if you do not pass judgement. He simply destroys your soul so that you do not have to suffer in His presence anymore. You base your opinions on God from people who were misguided to begin with. People that only attend church because they are afraid of God. I do not fear God. Because I love God, and He loves me. I have no reason to fear God.

Did he tell you this personally?

Trey of Diamonds

Obviously your Baptist Church you attended was a false church.

I'll let them know you said so, I'm sure they'll be very concerned.

Because you believe in the fairy tale that Dante weaved regarding the different levels of hell and demons and pitchforks. You only receive benefits from loving God.

No I don't, I am stating Christian doctrine. What I believe is a far different thing.

If you are sent to hell it is because you did not love God. Even damnation is a blessing. God loves you so much He ends your misery if you do not pass judgement. He simply destroys your soul so that you do not have to suffer in His presence anymore.

Where on earth did you get that notion? Anybody else want to comment on the whole distruction of your soul thing? I have no idea what to say to that.

You base your opinions on God from people who were misguided to begin with. People that only attend church because they are afraid of God.

No, I'm relating my experiences at the Baptist church. I base my opinions on the experiences I have had while traveling through many countries and meeting many people. http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/general-discussion/78625-where-have-you-lived.html

I do not fear God. Because I love God, and He loves me. I have no reason to fear God.

I have no fear of God or Satan or the animals of the earth. It is my fellow man that gives me pause.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Note the jump here;

. Note that in the biblical narration the homosexuals were in control of the city to the point of enjoying the freedom of demonstrating their homosexual desires plus trying to impose them with the attempt to rape the angels of God who stayed on Lot's house!

Such a "freedom" of the homosexuals is becoming also popular in today's society,

Right you are Drivingbackwards; just the other day I saw a group of gay protesters carrying signs saying "GIVE US THE RIGHT TO RAPE ANGELS!!"

:rolleyes:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
An amazing view on TV was to watch the US beauty contest where the California representative said with few words God's position about homosexuality which is against the millions of words of Christian preachers arguing that God "loves" homosexuals.

The girl is Right and the several preachers who say the contrary of her words are priests of Satan, because God rejects homosexuals.

It is clear in the Bible that homosexuals were ruling the city of Sodom. Note that in the biblical narration the homosexuals were in control of the city to the point of enjoying the freedom of demonstrating their homosexual desires plus trying to impose them with the attempt to rape the angels of God who stayed on Lot's house!

Such a "freedom" of the homosexuals is becoming also popular in today's society, to the point that to be against such a desire makes you to be known as a "bigot".

Well, if to be against homosexuality makes me a "bigot", then MY GOD IS A BIGOT AS WELL AND I STAND WITH MY GOD.

In the Old Testament God has expressed clearly that having homosexual encounters deserve the death penalty, and God calls homosexuals as "dogs". It is also clear that in the New Testament homosexuality is rejected by the new Christian assemblies having the apostle Shaul asking homosexuals to stop such a wrong choice.

To put more clear how homosexuality is a "no no" by all means, we can read in the book of Revelation that Jesus clearly states that no fornicators, no liars, no "dogs" (read homosexuals) will enter to the new city of God.

I have the feeling that a believer in God who thinks that God loves homosexuals has been deceived by false preachers of God, because God is clear about this issue: No homosexual fits in the plan of salvation.

In order to fit in the salvation plan, the sinner must repent first, and to repent means to stop the wrongdoings and not doing them anymore. This mneans that while homosexuals keep doing their wrong sexual desires, they still are out of God's will, and the families or friends who "support" homosexual family members or friends are also part of the wrongdoings.

A true believer must take one side about this issue: or you are with God or you are against God.

I stand with what God has said and no human rights, human philosophy, and or human theories can overcome what God has said.

And, this is what FAITH is about: to stand with God regardless the opinions of humans challenging His words.

My regards.
It's clear that you have no idea what the Bible is saying. It's also clear that this kind of mind set is dangerous.

Just what did God say, do you think?

Beaudreaux

I have little desire to waste much time with this self-serving garbage, but briefly ...
The text ...
Exodus 21:5-6 But if the slave declares, "I love my master, and my wife and children: I do not wish to go free," his master shall take him before God. He shall be brought to the door or the doorpost, and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall then remain his slave for life.
To reframe this as "mark them as your own by driving a stake through their ear" is little more than dishonest hyperbole.
Posts must have gotten mixed up somehow. I was reacting to a different post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker Soule
You peddle gross and thoughtless distortions in the most dishonest manner.

Huh?!?! Did I miss a post?

sojourner

Only an idiot would believe that the sin of Sodom was homosexuality instead of GANG RAPE. Especially since the men were clearly NOT homosexual, since they settled for Lot's DAUGHTERS. For those of you having trouble with this very simple concept, "daughters" means they were female. Homosexual men have no sexual interest in females.
Good point, but the point of the story wasn't gang-rape. It was hospitality. First off, what the men were doing was indicative of battlefield rape -- to not only defeat your enemy, but to humiliate him, as well. Secondly, if Sodom had been hospitable, the town elders would have met the travelers at the gate, not a foreigner. If Sodom had been hospitable, the citizens wouldn't have placed a visitor in jeopardy. As it stood, a fellow visitor saved the visitors -- not the men of the city. The issue is hospitality. Our myopic colleague isn't reading correctly.

Beaudreaux

Good point, but the point of the story wasn't gang-rape. It was hospitality. First off, what the men were doing was indicative of battlefield rape -- to not only defeat your enemy, but to humiliate him, as well.
:eek: Ho boy! I'm not sure which army practices that, but I for one refuse to fight against them. I don't mind dying, but....

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
No I don't, I am stating Christian doctrine. What I believe is a far different thing.
Where on earth did you get that notion? Anybody else want to comment on the whole distruction of your soul thing? I have no idea what to say to that.

No, I'm relating my experiences at the Baptist church. I base my opinions on the experiences I have had while traveling through many countries and meeting many people. http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/general-discussion/78625-where-have-you-lived.html

That is my whole point you have based your opinion on people who fear God instead of loving God. There is a huge difference. You have based your opinion on pretenders basically. My stance on Hell is Biblical, the hell you mentioned in your post about "Gods punishment" not too long ago is fictional and does not exist, proof you based it on the beliefs of pretenders. Anyone that believes in demons and pitchforks in hell has not read the Bible. The word demon does not appear in the bible 1 single time if you want proof. How can you assume you know what Christianity is or is not when you have never met a real Christian.

I have traveled the world in search of answers as well. While I have only been in about 10 states here in the U.S, I lived in Germany for 5 years and traveled all over Western Europe during my stay there, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Austria, etc ,etc. etc, and I did it with my own money without having to ride piggy back in the armed forces . So your travels don't impress me much, save the bragging for the babes. ;)

sojourner

An amazing view on TV was to watch the US beauty contest where the California representative said with few words God's position about homosexuality which is against the millions of words of Christian preachers arguing that God "loves" homosexuals.

The girl is Right and the several preachers who say the contrary of her words are priests of Satan, because God rejects homosexuals.

It is clear in the Bible that homosexuals were ruling the city of Sodom. Note that in the biblical narration the homosexuals were in control of the city to the point of enjoying the freedom of demonstrating their homosexual desires plus trying to impose them with the attempt to rape the angels of God who stayed on Lot's house!

Such a "freedom" of the homosexuals is becoming also popular in today's society, to the point that to be against such a desire makes you to be known as a "bigot".

Well, if to be against homosexuality makes me a "bigot", then MY GOD IS A BIGOT AS WELL AND I STAND WITH MY GOD.

In the Old Testament God has expressed clearly that having homosexual encounters deserve the death penalty, and God calls homosexuals as "dogs". It is also clear that in the New Testament homosexuality is rejected by the new Christian assemblies having the apostle Shaul asking homosexuals to stop such a wrong choice.

To put more clear how homosexuality is a "no no" by all means, we can read in the book of Revelation that Jesus clearly states that no fornicators, no liars, no "dogs" (read homosexuals) will enter to the new city of God.

I have the feeling that a believer in God who thinks that God loves homosexuals has been deceived by false preachers of God, because God is clear about this issue: No homosexual fits in the plan of salvation.

In order to fit in the salvation plan, the sinner must repent first, and to repent means to stop the wrongdoings and not doing them anymore. This mneans that while homosexuals keep doing their wrong sexual desires, they still are out of God's will, and the families or friends who "support" homosexual family members or friends are also part of the wrongdoings.

A true believer must take one side about this issue: or you are with God or you are against God.

I stand with what God has said and no human rights, human philosophy, and or human theories can overcome what God has said.

And, this is what FAITH is about: to stand with God regardless the opinions of humans challenging His words.

My regards.
I just hate it when people dress up God like a redneck and send him out spit tobaccy at all the "dayum fayugs."
Freightliner isn't going to get you to heaven, and we won't be wearing Mossy Oak from Bass Pro when we get there. Even if the gays do think it's hot.

Beaudreaux

That is my whole point you have based your opinion on people who fear God instead of loving God. There is a huge difference. You have based your opinion on pretenders basically. My stance on Hell is Biblical, the hell you mentioned in your post about "Gods punishment" not too long ago is fictional and does not exist, proof you based it on the beliefs of pretenders. Anyone that believes in demons and pitchforks in hell has not read the Bible.
Can you explain Revelations 20:12 to me?
12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. 14Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Can you explain Revelations 20:12 to me?

What is there to explain it self explanatory. What would happen if you threw a body into a lake of fire? Poof up in smoke it goes reduced to ash gone forever. The lake of fire is being consumed by God.

Trey of Diamonds

Anyone that believes in demons and pitchforks in hell has not read the Bible.

I said Hell and did not mention either demons or pitchforks. I did mention burning in Hell. This is mainstream Christianity, not something just Baptists believe. If you've got something new to preach feel free but don't go claiming Christianity isn't about heaven and hell.

ride piggy back in the armed forces .

I have never been in the armed forces, you are making assumptions. More than one too.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
lnq070117dz4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.