• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Even if someone divorces within biblical reasons, Scripture does not clearly teach that you can remarry.
this is not correct the bible says better to marry than to burn with passion. second marriage can be biblical correct.

Its frowned upon PERIOD.Paul frowned upon marriage at all.Any marriage.For virgins and for widows.

Every man should have ONE wife.Not 7..Even widows who remarry and are widowed again are treated differently.

Love

DAllas

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
The truth is that the love between homosexuals IS abomination to God and nothing will change this fact.
Fact? FACT? You've yet to post any FACTS! You've given us a whole lotta suppositions and interpretations of an ancient culture's writings to justify your own prejudice against homosexuals, but no facts, sir.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Please don't look for more excuses, the word of God is clear and homosexuals will never ever be acceptable to God. This is what the bible stands for, and any misinterpretation of it is at your own risk.
You know, it's this kind of religious certainty that "God" favors you and your opinion of what that "God" wants over all others that causes people to fly planes into buildings.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Sure, and what are the fruits of homosexuals?

Because I read the bible and the bible says that what homosexuals do is an abomination to God, are you saying that I am talking in the name of Satan?
No, I think you're just misguided. I don't believe in God or Satan. However, you claim the Bible as the basis of your position. I claim that the Bible declares your position to be wrong. In my eyes, your argument is self-contradictory.

Excuse me but it is totally the contrary, because the ones who believe that being homosexuals is acceptable to God they are believing in a lie.
I don't care about what you think God considers acceptable or not. I think your position can be seen to be hateful and inherently negative on its own merits separate from the Bible.

Jesus called "hypocrites" to some pharisees, is that an argument that Jesus hated them? Oh, come on.
If Jesus liked the Pharisees, then the way he behaved to them seems very odd: BibleGateway.com - Passage Lookup: Matthew 23

I don't hate homosexuals, but I consider their actions as an abomination because such is what God consider them as well.
A distinction without difference, IMO. If you hate what they do and what they represent, then common sense says to me that you hate them.

Of course, Satan is on the side of homosexuals, because Satan wants men to perish forever, and homosexuals are an easy task by lying them saying: "love one to another...etc..." The truth is that the love between homosexuals IS abomination to God and nothing will change this fact.
If I were inclined to believe the Bible, I'd see more of Satan in your position than theirs.

I cannot change it, so I can't do anything in favor of homosexuals in the religious aspect, because I cannot mess with the word of God, and on the contrary, I find the word of God as full of wisdom.
You can affect your own interpretation of that word of God. It may be perfect (or at least, I'm not going to argue right now that it's not), but you're not. If you claim that your understanding of the word of God is perfect, then you practice self-idolatry by elevating yourself to the status of God. You're not doing that, are you?

Please don't look for more excuses, the word of God is clear and homosexuals will never ever be acceptable to God. This is what the bible stands for, and any misinterpretation of it is at your own risk.

Best wishes.
Back at you - on both counts.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Because I read the bible and the bible says that what homosexuals do is an abomination to God, are you saying that I am talking in the name of Satan?

Excuse me but it is totally the contrary, because the ones who believe that being homosexuals is acceptable to God they are believing in a lie.

Jesus called "hypocrites" to some pharisees, is that an argument that Jesus hated them? Oh, come on. I don't hate homosexuals, but I consider their actions as an abomination because such is what God consider them as well.

Of course, Satan is on the side of homosexuals, because Satan wants men to perish forever, and homosexuals are an easy task by lying them saying: "love one to another...etc..." The truth is that the love between homosexuals IS abomination to God and nothing will change this fact.

I cannot change it, so I can't do anything in favor of homosexuals in the religious aspect, because I cannot mess with the word of God, and on the contrary, I find the word of God as full of wisdom.

Best wishes.

If God is so down on homosexuals, why does He keep creating them? It seems rather a silly thing to do. :shrug:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Jesus called "hypocrites" to some pharisees, is that an argument that Jesus hated them? Oh, come on. I don't hate homosexuals, but I consider their actions as an abomination because such is what God consider them as well.

Best wishes.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? We've already established that the bible is meaningless to those who do not believe in it. You might was well quote Cat in The Hat while you're at it. Without evidence and logic to substantiate them, your words mean nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.