• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hadith (Sayings of the Prophet pbuh)

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Does The Holy Qur'an / Koran Back Up All These ( Hadith's ) ?

33:21 VERILY, in the Apostle of God you have a good example for everyone who looks forward [with hope and awe] to God and the Last Day, and remembers God unceasingly.

Shamuwn

33:21 VERILY, in the Apostle of God you have a good example for everyone who looks forward [with hope and awe] to God and the Last Day, and remembers God unceasingly.

I meant no disrespect but I was taught to always question , I also was taught that [ Hadith's ] were words of men and not of Allah , And any [ Hadith's ] that wasn't back up with the Qur'aan is nothing more then words of men . I often hear Muslims say the [ Hadith's ] say this or that or the Prophet Muhammad say this or that but rarely do I hear them say Allah says this or that . Just wondering .

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa - A Allah

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I meant no disrespect but I was taught to always question ,

no disrespect taken. you have been taught well.

I also was taught that [ Hadith's ] were words of men and not of Allah , And any [ Hadith's ] that wasn't back up with the Qur'aan is nothing more then words of men.

yes if the hadith contradicts the quran then that hadith is false.

I often hear Muslims say the [ Hadith's ] say this or that or the Prophet Muhammad say this or that but rarely do I hear them say Allah says this or that . Just wondering .

we cannot fully understand islam with only what Allah has said in the quran. the verse that i quoted you with, specifically says to follow Muhammed (saws), he is the best example for us. if Allah says that we must follow Muhammed (saws) then we can only do that through the hadith and sunnah.

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa - A Allah

i'm sorry but i don't know arabic. don't know what that means.

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“When Allah created the Creation, He wrote in His Book – and He wrote (that) about Himself, and it is placed with Him on the Throne– [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'Verily My Mercy overcomes My Anger.’”[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Shamuwn

no disrespect taken. you have been taught well.

yes if the hadith contradicts the quran then that hadith is false.

we cannot fully understand islam with only what Allah has said in the quran. the verse that i quoted you with, specifically says to follow Muhammed (saws), he is the best example for us. if Allah says that we must follow Muhammed (saws) then we can only do that through the hadith and sunnah.

I'm sorry but i don't know arabic. don't know what that means.

If I May Say The Key To Overstanding El's Holy Qur'aan Is Knowing The Language
Shukran Jaziylak = Thank You Very Much
Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa - A Allah = See You Later If Allah Wills

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon hium, said:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"A young man never honors an old man due to age but that God sends someone to honor him when he reaches that age"[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Hadith in Al-Tirmidhi) [/FONT]

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The best of people are those with the most excellent character.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Hadith in Al-Tabarani)[/FONT]

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it."[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

"Allah is Forbearer (Rafeeq) and loves forbearance (rifq) in all matters.

Whenever forbearance is added to something, it adorns it; and whenever it is withdrawn from something, it leaves it defective."

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

"The upper hand is better than the lower one (i.e., the spending hand is better than the receiving hand);

And begin (charity) with those who are under your care;

And the best charity is that which given out of surplus;

And he who asks (Allah) to help him abstain from the unlawful and the forbidden, Allah will fulfill his wish;

And he who seeks self-sufficiency will be made self-sufficient by Allah."

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)[/FONT]

Cordoba

"The best (person) is the one who pays the rights of others generously."

Cordoba

Welcome to the forum

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:​

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]"All creatures of God are the family of God and the best loved of God is who loves best His creatures. "[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif](Hadith in Al-Bayhaqi)[/FONT]​

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"People are like mines of gold and silver. [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Those of them who are best before Islam are best in Islam, if they have religious knowledge and understanding."[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim][/FONT]

Cordoba

"Do not speak in a manner displeasing to your Lord.

Empty talk hardens people's hearts, and people with hard hearts drift away from God.

(Hadith in Al-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Help the one in need, and help him by asking for help for him. [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]God will reward you for both your efforts."[/FONT]

Cordoba

"The one who guides to what is good shall have the same reward as the one who performs that good."

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said

"Do not allow worldly concerns to tyrannize over you, for whoever makes this life his major concern, Allah will increase him in worries and place poverty before his eyes; and whoever makes the Hereafter his utmost concern, Allah will set his affairs aright for him and plant content in his heart.

And whoever turns to Allah wholeheartedly, Allah will turn the hearts of His servants toward him (with love and compassion)."

(Hadith in Al-Baihaqi)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said

"Shall I not tell you of a ranking higher than even prayers, or fasting, or charity;

It is: mending relations between people, for the souring of relations is sure ruin."