• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas must be eradicated

Little Dragon

So again, is it your stance that weak militaries ought to be able to attack strong militaries and the strong ones have to fight with one hand tied behind their back?
No, but they shouldn't violate international treaties they are signatories to.

Hamas is not even a military, it has no air force or navy nor tank battalions or any cruise missiles and so on, to speak of. It's a terrorist organisation.

The Palestinians have no national guard, or defense forces, no anti air batteries. Nothing. They are defenseless.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
No, but they shouldn't violate international treaties they are signatories to.

Hamas is not even a military, it has no air force or navy nor tank battalions or any cruise missiles and so on, to speak of. It's a terrorist organisation.

The Palestinians have no national guard, or defense forces, no anti air batteries. Nothing. They are defenseless.

Hamas has killed thousands of Israelis (and thousands of Palestinians), what should the world do about that?

Little Dragon

Hamas has killed thousands of Israelis (and thousands of Palestinians), what should the world do about that?
You want me to solve the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, because that is the only way to defeat Hamas and any who would replace them, to remove their reason d' etre.

icehorse

Premium Member
You want me to solve the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, because that is the only way to defeat Hamas and any who would replace them, to remove their reason d' etre.
War sucks, full stop. I think that - given the whole context - the IDF is doing a humane job of fighting this war.

Bthoth

War sucks, full stop. I think that - given the whole context - the IDF is doing a humane job of fighting this war.
I used to believe that but in 2009 when I saw the videos of idf using phosphorus munition burning civilians made me pause.

Upon seeing those events, i have witnessed by video, many more atrocities and have not been able to trust IDF ever since.

Little Dragon

War sucks, full stop
As I said, this isn't a war, fought between nation states and armies, this a one sided fight, with one combatant, punishing an unarmed citizenry. Hamas leadership are safely far away in Qatar and other places. This whole scenario stinks. The Israeli leadership has no real strategic justification or legal excuse for the atrocities it is perpetuating with absolute indifference to human life.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I am not so sure about that. I believe Israel does have a lot of influence in Washington, but not control. Instead, the US has much vested geopolitical interest in Israel and the region as a whole.
Not just simple influence. It's full control on foreign policy and economy and media.

Little Dragon

Not just simple influence. It's full control on foreign policy and economy and media.
That is Nazi propaganda. Not saying you're a Nazi. However that is age old Nazi propaganda. Used by the Nazis to justify the Holocaust.
Labeling the Jews as global puppeteers.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That is Nazi propaganda. Not saying you're a Nazi. However that is age old Nazi propaganda. Used by the Nazis to justify the Holocaust.
Labeling the Jews as global puppeteers.
Not Nazi Probaganda. It's reality and fact.
Now Zionistis and Israel support justify genocide in Gaza.
Same story repeated.
**mod edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
In judgement day? Until then what? Right and wrong is relative?
I understand your mistrust. The west has committed horrible sins. But has the "west" no right to mistrust the "Muslim world" with its fatwa's and jihad's declaring the whole sale destruction of those who don't bow down to their specific ideologies with the use of indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians by suicide bombers, hijackers, and so called holy martyrs for the cause? Has the Muslim world not done horrendous things? Has the Muslim world not subjugated its own people to inhumane treatment? Hasn't the Muslim world even fought among itself with those other Muslims who profess different interpretations and lineages within Islam? Hasn't some in the Muslim world gave lip service to Allah's will while actively justifying going against that will? Or is Allah the kind of God that finds torture, rape, mutilation, and the murder of defeated, defenseless soldiers, not to mention the inhumane subjugation of Allah's own professed believers by others who worship Allah to be justified and good.
Are these the right questions to be asking? For instance who do you think the Muslim world consists of? Who do you think the western world consists of?
Why do you ignore a Muslims public statements endorsing genocide while ignoring the fact that many "westerners" actively protect Muslim rights? Why do you call it a western genocide when Hamas initiated its beginnings and actively promotes the increased probability of Palestinian civilians getting killed?
We continually and consistently sustain in ourselves the wrong answers to the wrong questions. These things don't arise because they are an isolated western problem or Muslim problem. These things are a humanity problem.
So many people are too busy condemning the "others" for their problems that they lose any awareness of the problems they themselves contribute. As long as both sides choose to continue along that path the human species is doomed to wallow in the hell all parties have contributed to creating and sustaining. God, or Allah as the case may be, help us to help ourselves.
And for what is worth...may you find some little bit of piece in your soul.
Islam give total right to defend your land and from oppression. Not attack without any reason.
So hamas did. If israel worry about rocket of Hamas. So exchange. Give israel Hamas rockets and give Hamas tanks and planes

icehorse

Premium Member
I'd hate to see what you would consider inhumane then, no offence.

Again, let's get back to WWII. The British killed 50 TIMES the number of German civilians than the British civilians the Germans killed. Was that humane?

How about the number of Yemens killed in the last decade? How about the number of Syrians killed. All of those numbers make the number of Palestinian casualties a drop in the bucket. I have not yet seen you protest against the Yemen genocide or the Syrian one, even though the number of civilian casualties in those conflicts are again 50 or 100 times larger.

icehorse

Premium Member
End the oppression of Palestinians.
Liberty & economic success tend
to work against radicalization.
Novel idea, eh.
Sure, but Hamas has refused to stop oppressing the Palestinians - so how do you get past Hamas?

icehorse

Premium Member
Not Nazi Probaganda. It's reality and fact.
Now Zionistis and Israel support justify genocide in Gaza.
Same story repeated.
**mod edit**
How are you defining "genocide" because I do not think that's been happening in Gaza or the WB.

icehorse

Premium Member
As I said, this isn't a war, fought between nation states and armies, this a one sided fight, with one combatant, punishing an unarmed citizenry. Hamas leadership are safely far away in Qatar and other places. This whole scenario stinks. The Israeli leadership has no real strategic justification or legal excuse for the atrocities it is perpetuating with absolute indifference to human life.

Given the context that they are at war, I believe the opposite is true.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How are you defining "genocide" because I do not think that's been happening in Gaza or the WB.
Israel is really committing "genocide lite".
It doesn't kill or drive away all Palestinians.
Just hundreds of thousands.

What's your opinion of transgender
female Palestinians?

Bthoth

Again, let's get back to WWII. The British killed 50 TIMES the number of German civilians than the British civilians the Germans killed. Was that humane?

How about the number of Yemens killed in the last decade? How about the number of Syrians killed. All of those numbers make the number of Palestinian casualties a drop in the bucket. I have not yet seen you protest against the Yemen genocide or the Syrian one, even though the number of civilian casualties in those conflicts are again 50 or 100 times larger.
fair but that is not the topic.

What i note from your post, is pointing another direction versus directly addressing the comment that you responded to