• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Too sciency, informed, logical (especially that "even as untransformed...easily assualt women" bit) and where are the gay demons needing protected from something worse than them? And what of the invisible sky man going "who's your daddy?":tonguewink:
Of course, the fundamental problem is the decadent
west rejecting the firm iron hand of God. To allow the
rampant homosexuality, the pretending to be the other
sex, & failure to obey the word of the one true master.
Tis that which must be stopped. Christian Dominionism
is the answer. The Bible will replace the Constitution.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Tell that to science.

I find it interesting that you compare your untested and unfounded opinions against peer reviewed and scrutinized evidence

Secondly, do you follow this rule yourself? Do have solutions to all the world's problems? Whenever you make a post here, do you always have a solution in mind?

There's no rule, only an observation. Just like your opinion is largely worthless, so is mine. I'm no expert, just like you're no expert. My main motivations in posting are twofold: to learn and for entertainment's sake. The replies people make often yield results in both areas. When neither of those two goals being met, I usually just move along

I'd LOVE to hear how you propose to reverse climate change, the oligarchy, the Israeli / Hamas war, and so on

I mean, if you honestly want to know my opinions on the matter I can tell you what my thoughts are. My opinions aren't going to manifest into anything tangible that will effect deeper problems we face in the real world, though. At best, the only use my opinions will have for you will be to show you a glimpse of my own character

The first step in finding new solutions is to poke holes in existing ones, doh!

...via well founded evidence, not opinions based on feelings or assumptions based on weak evidence

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Please send me a link to all the world's problems so that can make sure to focus only on the one's that exist.

Or alternatively, let me buy stock in your company because being aware of all the problems that exist must be very useful indeed.

:facepalm:

(And BTW, there are pretty direct links from the agendas of trans activists to curtailing free speech, and protecting free speech is arguably the most important issue a person can focus on.)

What are you on about? You acknowledged that the most likely place for women to be assaulted was in their own home by someone they know. Then you asked me what the relevance of that was so I explained my reasoning as you asked. I think your short term memory is failing you.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Of course, the fundamental problem is the decadent
west rejecting the firm iron hand of God. To allow
the rampant homosexuality, pretending to be the
other sex, & failure to grovel to the one true master.
Tis that which must be stopped. Christian Dominionism
is the answer.
What's really disgusting is how all those who most eagerly amd frequently taught me as a kid that American freedom is superior to what the Commies have and made sure I knew "freedom isn't free" are the ones who are resembling the goddless Ruskies.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
All these strawman arguments, all these diversionary tactics, all the ad hominems...

It's all quite misogynistic, and unnecessary. But you can pat each other on the backs for all the circle-jerk virtue signaling you're doing.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
All these strawman arguments, all these diversionary tactics, all the ad hominems...

It's all quite misogynistic, and unnecessary. But you can pat each other on the backs for all the circle-jerk virtue signaling you're doing.

Blames other people for virtue signalling while invoking misogyny for the sake of showing they are on women's side

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's really disgusting is how all those who most eagerly amd frequently taught me as a kid that American freedom is superior to what the Commies have and made sure I knew "freedom isn't free" are the ones who are resembling the goddless Ruskies.
They love freedom, ie, the freedom to be what
they believe to be the standard good Christian.
(You can also be a Jew, but not a Muslim, atheist
or other satanic adherent.)

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Blames other people for virtue signalling while invoking misogyny for the sake of showing they are on women's side

I don't know what's going on inside your heads, but all the evidence is consistent with intersectionality. You might not even know that you're employing intersectionality theory to this situation, but all your (collective) posts are in keeping with it. It could just be a coincidence, but you all seem to be willing to negatively impact the lives of all women to improve the lives of trans people. Because trans people are winning the oppression olympics when compared to women.

So again, we need to find win-win solutions. I've said this repeatedly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
All these strawman arguments,

Holy ****, you've been marching a conga line of strawmen through this thread the whole time; your accusations of misogyny being a prominent one.

Also, if anyone is "virtue signaling", it's you pretending that you're just looking out for gay guys, women, and kids.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
It could just be a coincidence, but you all seem to be willing to negatively impact the lives of all women to improve the lives of trans people.

I didn't realize trans people negatively impacted anyone

So again, we need to find win-win solutions. I've said this repeatedly.

Who's we? The people on this forum in a small corner of the internet?

The only thing that can be achieved here are the exchange of ideas. The only "solutions" that can be gained by individuals here are the ones people apply to their own lives, seems to me

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Examples?

For one, the most recent thing you said about me

It could just be a coincidence, but you all seem to be willing to negatively impact the lives of all women to improve the lives of trans people.

You claim a fake position you say I hold (wanting to place the rights of trans people above the rights of all women) for the sake of tearing that fake, easily destroyed argument down. By definition, this is a straw man. Simple

You don't know the first thing about my actual views. You just wanted to insert your own assumptions. What you say about my actual views are false

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Poor you. The lone voice saving women all over the world from a problem they didn't know they had.
I'll wager that FARTs are often.....
OIP.04B6AOMLhFurBkMMIIq8AwHaEs