• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I just explicitly said when it comes to introducing chaos into the social world, especially in environments where children are like schools.

Children are not blank slates and gender is a core aspect of the social world. I don’t want to overstate the amount of chaos being introduced to children through trans language, but it’s definitely happening.
...that's it? How vague and nonsensical.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In your reality values never conflict so you always get to be on the side of what’s good. How convenient.

Not always, but I'm pretty certain that the side of this debate that ends up with a lot of dead kids is in the wrong.

There isn't really any nuance on this issue: acceptance of trans kids for who they are saves lives. Intolerance costs lives.

Treasure Hunter

Not always, but I'm pretty certain that the side of this debate that ends up with a lot of dead kids is in the wrong.

There isn't really any nuance on this issue: acceptance of trans kids for who they are saves lives. Intolerance costs lives.
Gender affirmation doesn’t cure suicidal ideation. Trans youth are still killing themselves post GAC at above avg rates. This is unacceptable. Like I said in the other thread, I will compete against GAC with a better solution for free.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
the phrase is in keeping up with the cultural and political "correctness" of the time and location.
I seriously doubt they gave a single thought about accuracy of the phrase.
Don't underestimate the post-modern, woke, anti-intellectuals, they are nothing if not doggedly persistent.

Now given in the medical and biological worlds the accuracy of the term is still being debated...

Only the sellouts in biology are debating this. This is simple biology. And don't let the existence of a handful of intersex individuals factor in. Intersex is a deformity, it does not undo biological categorization schemes.

icehorse

Premium Member
Thanks for proving RWers, Cons, Reps and such don't actually know these Orwellian terms they like to use.
You know what is Orwellian? Evangelical Christianity.
You know what, I might agree with you concerning the Evangelicals! But so what?

icehorse

Premium Member
To be honest me too. I just get tired of these anti trans thread and thought some humor would help.

This is not anti-trans, it's anti-trans activist, can you really not make that distinction?

Last edited by a moderator:

icehorse

Premium Member
You are feeling bothered by someone else's pronoun usage... I hope you realize that siding with this article instantly gets you into the anti-trans crowd.
Well, when it allows male rapists into women's prisons, yes I'm bothered.

I'm going to be generous and think that you simply haven't thought through how misogynistic and homophobic the trans activists that you're siding with really are.