• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Really?
What answer from you have I not acknowledged?

Except your not answering reveals the above to be a bold faced lie.
If it truly was "not your problem" then you would not fear answering.

That you flat out refuse to answer shows you do consider it a you problem.
Yeah whatever you can think of in your fantastical mind.

The answer was given already. Live with it or go ask somebody else for the custom fit answer you're actually seeking for to hang up your wonderful fantasy world mantle.

You pretty much demonstrated the fact that you just can't flat out accept answers unless it happens to fit your custom made mold to make yourself feel good that you're on top of things.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yeah whatever you can think of in your fantastical mind.

The answer was given already. Live with it or go ask somebody else for the custom fit answer you're actually seeking for to hang up your wonderful fantasy world mantle.

You pretty much demonstrated the fact that you just can't flat out accept answers unless it happens to fit your custom made mold to make yourself feel good that you're on top of things.
Where was this answer given?
Post number please.

Or is it that the question was not answered, but the post merely replied to with the same sort of nonsense as above?

Twilight Hue

Where was this answer given?
Post number please.

Or is it that the question was not answered, but the post merely replied to with the same sort of nonsense as above?
Post 99 as if you don't know already.

If you have the plumbing, go where the plumbing fits.

Now go masturbate your ego elsewhere.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Post 99 as if you don't know already.

If you have the plumbing, go where the plumbing fits.

Now go masturbate your ego elsewhere.
So it was not an answer.
Just like I predicted:
Or is it that the question was not answered, but the post merely replied to with the same sort of nonsense as above​

Twilight Hue

So it was not an answer.
Just like I predicted:
Or is it that the question was not answered, but the post merely replied to with the same sort of nonsense as above​
Yeah you keep going with that.

Good day.

Twilight Hue

Him and any cis woman who you think looks too "manly," right?

When the FARTs start talking about inspecting people's genitals, it becomes clear who the sexual predators are.
What's worse is when you bastardize the gender and pretend you're somebody when you're clearly not.

PureX

Veteran Member
I see no problem with the phrase "her penis". It's unusual, and not something one would often hear, but the world is a big and complex place, so I recognize that such a phrase could be applicable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, it's amazing to see how misogynistic and homophobic you all are.
I see you've been reading....
OIP.AfRDnBNaDaJ2GuIRQ3p4RgHaHa

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Him and any cis woman who you think looks too "manly," right?

When the FARTs start talking about inspecting people's genitals, it becomes clear who the sexual predators are.

The funny thing about trans investigators is when they publicly accuse people of being trans when they're cis. Especially when they yell at kids

Twilight Hue

Listen to yourself.

No, trans people simply existing is not as bad as someone like you subjecting every person who they think doesn't look "cis enough" to sexual interference.
I have no problem with trans people saying they're trans people.

There is a problem however when they try to pass and lie themselves off as being natural born males or females.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The funny thing about trans investigators is when they publicly accuse people of being trans when they're cis. Especially when they yell at kids

Oh, yeah.

The target of their hate is certainly trans and nb kids, but since trans and nb people are a pretty small segment of the population, most of their actual victims end up being cis kids who don't reflect what the FARTs think should be our gender norms.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ

There is a problem however when they try to pass and lie themselves off as being natural born males or females.

I've never known a trans person who's done this. Keeping up a lie like this would make their lives more difficult than it already is - especially in the relationship department

Twilight Hue

I've never known a trans person who's done this. Keeping up a lie like this would make their lives more difficult than it already is - especially in the relationship department
That's why I support alternate access and maintain there's nothing wrong with saying your trans or being trans, but when you see things like women's sports being invaded among others you know where the problems are.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
That's why I support alternate access and maintain there's nothing wrong with saying your trans or being trans, but when you see things like women's sports being invaded among others you know where the problems are.

Wait, but what about the accusation that trans people are pretending to be cis? You got stats for that accusation or just some anecdotes here and there? You bring it up like it's a real concern

Twilight Hue

Wait, but what about the accusation that trans people are pretending to be cis? You got stats for that accusation or just some anecdotes here and there? You bring it up like it's a real concern
The fact that natural women's sports are being invaded should tell you enough about it. Those are the facts as these people are claiming to be women.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

If you didn't take every opportunity you have to rage about trans people, it might be possible to take this sentence seriously.

Sounds like what would satisfy you was if all trans people had to wear some sort of indication that they're trans... maybe a badge with a special symbol sown onto their outermost garment.