• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The only time I have heard this "passing themselves off as natural born" is from the likes of you.
Yet not a single one of them can present an actual real life case of it happening.
Oh there's plenty of people other than myself who are saying that. Only the likes of you would deny that.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Then tell me why they are in women's sports and not having their own league.

So this is what you said

There is a problem however when they try to pass and lie themselves off as being natural born males or females.

Then you tried to make it about trans people in sports. That's not what I've been talking about about this whole time. From the very beginning, what I've been talking about about is the quote above. Don't try to change the subject

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Oh there's plenty of people other than myself who are saying that. Only the likes of you would deny that.
yes.
I already addressed that fact when I flat out said "likes of you" in the post you replied to but obviously did not understand.

How about you address the part you conveniently flat out ignored:

Yet not a single one of them can present an actual real life case of it happening.​

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So this is what you said

Then you tried to make it about trans people in sports. That's not what I've been talking about about this whole time. From the very beginning, what I've been talking about about is the quote above. Don't try to change the subject
He has to try and change the subject.
He has already had his arse handed to him on the other one.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yep a non problem like this one.

erutYERy5.JPG

Twilight Hue

I would be most interested in you proving it.
Of course, you would have to come back from la la land first....

Perhaps a poll to see who the general RF public believes is more out of touch with reality, you or me?
I'm sure a lot of the left wingers here would enjoy such a skewed poll.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
They are two different worldviews. The woke are hyper political compared to a self-development worldview. The differences are deep and the two are not compatible. A vote through attention in one is a rejection of the other.

Defending the rights, freedom, and equality of others isn't "hyper political", but if anything is, it's trying to curtail the rights, freedom, and equality of others based solely on goofy religious/superstitious nonsense.

Twilight Hue

It was a dismissive and deflective non-answer, revealing your stance to be - as expected - unsubstantiated nonsense.
I see. Just like your as expected dismissive attitude towards any and all answers givin by people to you that you don't like.

Par for course as far as I'm concerned.