• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If you have the plumbing, go where the plumbing fits.
What exactly are you doing in a public restroom where your "plumbing" needs to "fit"? Aside from urinals, most toilets work the same for both sexes.

And let's re-ask the question; do you honestly think it's a good idea for transmen like this to use women's restrooms? You don't think that would cause a lot more problems than if he used the men's?

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

If you don't give a straightforward answer, then I'll accept it as an admission of defeat.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What exactly are you doing in a public restroom where your "plumbing" needs to "fit"? Aside from urinals, most toilets work the same for both sexes.

And let's re-ask the question; do you honestly think it's a good idea for transmen like this to use women's restrooms? You don't think that would cause a lot more problems than if he used the men's?

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

If you don't give a straightforward answer, then I'll accept it as an admission of defeat.
Only if the wall stall is used. That's my straightforward answer.

Don't ask, don't tell logic here and a fixed statement that I admit defeat if I don't provide your personal definition of a straight answer.

Tell me is this what all trans men now look like in your world?

If you don't give me a straight answer then you admit defeat on that.

Lol...

You're not even giving a sensible question much less deserving of a sensible answer.

Now where did we hear stuff like that coming from you before?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yep a non problem like this one.

The whole problem cited in the link is that it's about
how someone "feels" about an anecdotal (unverified)
experience with another person. Is the problem merely
internal (how she feels) or external (actual coercion)?
There's nothing objective in there.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The whole problem cited in the link is that it's about
how someone "feels" about an anecdotal (unverified)
experience with another person. Is the problem merely
internal (how she feels) or external (actual coercion)?
There's nothing objective in there.
Well, in all fairness, he did flat out admit it was a non-problem before the link was presented....

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Only if the wall stall is used. That's my straightforward answer.
I wasn't aware that trans people were removing the stall walls from restrooms. Regardless, you don't think bearded guys going into women's restrooms would cause problems, even if they were born female?
Don't ask, don't tell logic here and a fixed statement that I admit defeat if I don't provide your personal definition of a straight answer.

Tell me is this what all trans men now look like in your world?
What about cis women would aren't very feminine, or cis men who aren't very masculine? Many have been harassed by transphobic creeps who've presumed that they were trans. On the flip side, there are transgendered people who you would have no idea that they were trans and would cause far more disruption by entering the restroom of their birth sex, so how to you filter and verify? Why not get over yourself, leave people alone, and let them **** in peace?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I wasn't aware that trans people were removing the stall walls from restrooms. Regardless, you don't think bearded guys going into women's restrooms would cause problems, even if they were born female?

What about cis women would aren't very feminine, or cis men who aren't very masculine? Many have been harassed by transphobic creeps who've presumed that they were trans. On the flip side, there are transgendered people who you would have no idea that they were trans and would cause far more disruption by entering the restroom of their birth sex, so how to you filter and verify? Why not get over yourself, leave people alone, and let them **** in peace?

You've hit the nail on the head: their position makes absolutely no sense when you look at the full implications of what they say they're after.

OTOH, everything reconciles itself if we assume that their end goal is erasure of trans people from public life generally. They don't want trans men in the women's washroom; they don't want any trans or nb people in any public washroom. They want them either at home out of their sight or closeted, living as if they're cis.

And I've never heard one of them care about the impact of their actions on cis people who don't especially meet traditional gender norms, so it stands to reason that harassing masculine-looking cis women and feminine-looking cis men is in line with what they want, too: it's either a positive to them or something that they just don't care about.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You pretty much demonstrated the fact that you just can't flat out accept answers unless it happens to fit your custom made mold to make yourself feel good that you're on top of things.
You didn't amswer it. You just danced around it like this post.

Shadow Wolf

Same applies. I gave an answer. I don't accommodate what people fish for.

If they don't like my answer, move on to the next person.
You didn't answer. It's not am issue of wanting certain answers, it's the fact you have been trying to dance around something you know you can't enforce and will cause more problems.

Shadow Wolf

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg
He looks like the father of my youngest two nephews.

Firenze

Premium Member
I guess a summary of the article is that this phrase "her penis" is showing up all over mainstream journalism, as if such a thing is real.
Your ignorance of the nuances of human sexuality and the fact that it exists on a broad continuum you haven't bothered to learn most likely explains your exasperated bigotry.

Firenze

Premium Member

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

Here's a straightforward answer. The irrational fear of using unisex restrooms is the sign of a limited intellect. Enlightened countries have used unisex restrooms for decades. Rapes and sexual assaults do not occur in them. My wife and daughters used unisex restrooms in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland - and nobody had a problem with it. Amazingly, these countries have a much lower overall rate of sex crimes than the US. Have you bothered to find out why that is? It's because the US is full of sexually repressed and frightened little people like you that are obsessed with what people do in their bedrooms as well as restrooms. Your ignorance of the broad continuum on which sexuality resides no doubt informs your bigotry.

Twilight Hue

Here's a straightforward answer. The irrational fear of using unisex restrooms is the sign of a limited intellect. Enlightened countries have used unisex restrooms for decades. Rapes and sexual assaults do not occur in them. My wife and daughters used unisex restrooms in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland - and nobody had a problem with it. Amazingly, these countries have a much lower overall rate of sex crimes than the US. Have you bothered to find out why that is? It's because the US is full of sexually repressed and frightened little people like you that are obsessed with what people do in their bedrooms as well as restrooms. Your ignorance of the broad continuum on which sexuality resides no doubt informs your bigotry.
Precisely. There have been past posts and entire threads based on unisex accommodations, and I think that's an excellent solution to the whole entire problem.

What's notable is my/our government over here seems to not want to do anything about it , left or right wing.

Although In fairness I do see more unisex facilities cropping up albiet slowly, but at least it's a step in the right direction.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Twilight Hue

Nope.
You did not answer the question.
You replied to the question.
You did not answer it.

You also do an awful lot of fear dancing when asked questions.

It is your reply that is disliked.
Why?
Because your reply did not answer the question.
Glad your letting your baby tantrum over the answer you don't like out.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Uhh... did you intend to reply to me? Where did I say I had any problem with unisex restrooms? I'm not the one who takes issue with trans people using the restrooms that correspond with how they identify, so how am I the one who's "sexually repressed and frightened"? And how is defending transgendered people "bigotry"? So I'm assuming you simply responded to the wrong post. Otherwise your reading comprehension is ****-poor.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Precisely.
Precisely? Did you not read their post? "It's because the US is full of sexually repressed and frightened little people like you that are obsessed with what people do in their bedrooms as well as restrooms."? "Your ignorance of the broad continuum on which sexuality resides no doubt informs your bigotry."?

That describes you, son.

Also, read their reply to Icehorse, and look at their post history, and their avatar.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Precisely? Did you not read their post? "It's because the US is full of sexually repressed and frightened little people like you that are obsessed with what people do in their bedrooms as well as restrooms."? "Your ignorance of the broad continuum on which sexuality resides no doubt informs your bigotry."?

That describes you, son.

Also, read their reply to Icehorse, and look at their post history.
Calm down.

Take a deep breath.

Count to three.