• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Historical Accuracy in Scripture

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Those seem fake, if you consider what happened inside the building. Or how would you explain the peaceful walking in the building at the same time there was allegedly violent riot trying to overthrow the government?
Like the peaceful breaking of a doorway in Congress that resulted in the first member of the armed mob being shot. And that was the moment those idiots realized that it was real..

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes, why would normal people vote for the benefit of tyrannical elite, instead for their own benefit?

If you look at the videos of the "insurrection", it shows a peaceful tourist round in the capitol, where polices are friends with the people. The claim of violent insurrection is a lie, on basis of all evidence that can be seen.
No, the videos really do not show anything like that.
Once again, it appears that you should have watched the hearings to better inform yourself instead of Tucker Carlson.

It was an insurrection and has been adjudicated as such all across the country.
Sorry but you're living in denial here.
It is funny that you use the name skeptic thinker.

But, I think the weirdest thing, or the most disturbing thing was the delay in vote count. It looked like they were counting as long as they can make Biden win. Other things that I thin were disturbing are for example these:

1. Illegal ballot drop boxes.
2. A Foreign Intrusion.
3. The Laptop Lie
4. Alleged Bribery
5. Illegal ballot harvesting in Wisconsin.
6. Ballot harvesting probe in the Peach State.
7. Bad voter signatures
8. 50,000 Arizona ballots called into question.
9. Foreign voters found on Texas rolls.
10. Foreign voters found on Georgia rolls.
11. More noncitizen voters.
12. Election Machine Vulnerabilities
13. Ballot chain of custody issues.
14. Fulton County irregularities.
15. Errant vote counting.
16. Dirty voter rolls.
17. Illegal exemptions from voter ID.
18. Uneven enforcement of election laws.
19. More illegal harvesting.
20. Voter fraud in Michigan.
21. Still more nursing home fraud.
None if this has ever been show to have happened. Anywhere.

Trump in his 60 different lawsuits was never able to demonstrate any of these ludicrous claims. In one of those hearings, the judge straight up asked Rudy Giuliani if they had an evidence for their claims. You know what he answered? A resounding NO. He even had a chance, during a recent court appearance to again present all this evidence they claim exists. And what did he produce? BUPKISS. In fact, he has to pay $148 million dollars in damages to the election volunteers that he defamed all over the place and ruined their lives.

You're hanging your hat on nonsensical, bogus claims. Why???
I think they use worse, by calling people nazis, racists... ...without any good reason.
Ah, so you're only cool with referring to people in the exact terminology that Hitler actually used? Yikes.
Sorry, I think you don't give any real evidence for that.
I just did. Using Trump's own words and sworn testimony of others.
Your response below doesn't address it in the slightest. In fact, you've just completely ignored it.
March to capitol is not necessary the same as insurrection. By what I know, people still have right to protest in U.S. and march to capitol.
That was not a "march to capitol." Have you seriously not seen the footage of the mob smashing windows and climbing in. Have you never seen the video of the security officer trapped and being squished in the turning door by the angry mob? You've never seen the video of the angry mob trying to smash in the doors to the Senate chamber where a bunch of the senators were hiding with armed guards at the door with their guns drawn?

You are woefully uninformed, if you've not seen those.
Sorry, I don't think there is enough evidence for to judge him.
Well, we've got at least four trials coming up where that will be demonstrated for you.
How can one be called a dictator, if he does what majority of people want?
Hitler did that. Was he not a dictator?

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
People against Trump, especially in mainstream media and politicians. And the lie is for example that there was a violent insurrection. If you look at the videos, they show Trump supporters peacefully walking in the capitol and being friendly with the police. No real evidence for what the media and politicians told.

For example this video shows that the claims of violent insurrection by Trump supporters are ridiculous lie.

And the reason to think "insurrection" was by Biden supporters is for example that the only person evidently inciting it, Ray Epps, is free and is not rotting in Biden's dungeons like some of the people that are unjustly treated.

Fox News didn't air this, so it's no wonder you haven't seen it. Again, you should have watched the hearings. You still can, you know. By the way, you shouldn't trust Tucker Carlson because he's a known liar whose lawyer argued in court that no reasonable person would take him seriously.

"If Pence caved, we're going to drag the mother****er through the streets."
There's a direct quote from the video, of a Trump supporter.
Peaceful my rear end.

Go on and tell me that's peaceful. :rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Fox News didn't air this, so it's no wonder you haven't seen it. Again, you should have watched the hearings. You still can, you know. By the way, you shouldn't trust Tucker Carlson because he's a known liar whose lawyer argued in court that no reasonable person would take him seriously.

"If Pence caved, we're going to drag the mother****er through the streets."
Peaceful my rear end.

How can these people be ignorant of the "Tucker Carlson Defense"? When you get a defense named after you for being so insane that it worked you would think that people would notice.

By the way, you shouldn't trust Tucker Carlson
I don't trust any human. But, I think Tucker is more trustworthy than any other journalist at the moment.

However, I think the good thing about Tucker is that he gives reasoning and evidence, unlike the mainstream media. For example the videos about the event, and inside the house, they speak volumes about that it was a fake insurrection and the people who are locked in Biden's dungeons are unjustly treated.
How could I know it is not a Fed, or person hired by Pelosi to fake insurrection?
Why would Trump supporters do that, when they were already peacefully walking in the house, because they were led in by the guards. Because people were already peacefully in the house, that video looks like theater to make the event look bad and to silence all questions about the election.

Ah, so you're only cool with referring to people in the exact terminology that Hitler actually used? Yikes.
That is like saying, Hitler drank water, if you drink water, you are Hitler. Very irrational and stupid.
Have you never seen the video of the security officer trapped and being squished in the turning door by the angry mob? You've never seen the video of the angry mob trying to smash in the doors to the Senate chamber where a bunch of the senators were hiding with armed guards at the door with their guns drawn?
It looks fake, when Trump supporters are at the same time peacefully walking in the house and were led in by the guards.
Hitler did that. Was he not a dictator?
If person who is voted into office and does the will of people is a dictator, then all presidents are dictators, if they are voted in and do the will of people.

If you had watched the January 6th hearings, you would have not only seen much the same coverage but also what many former Trump appointees saw and have condemned through their testimony. Even many of those involved have pled guilty and tesitfied that they were obeying Trump's words.

So, how could YouTube supposedly fake this?
Youtube only shows things the people who rule U.S. allows it to show. Apparently because the regime threatens it, or because it's owner, who funds also democrats, wants Trump removed.

Many former Trump appointees obviously didn't like Trump and therefore could easily lie, as all the video evidence indicates. And, people can be forced to plead guilty. I don't think it helps in this case, especially when the video evidence shows there was no real insurrection. There was violence out side the house and it was probably arranged by the Pelosi people, to make Biden the president.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't trust any human. But, I think Tucker is more trustworthy than any other journalist at the moment.
So, you know his lawyer argued in court that any reasonable person doesn't take him seriously, and your conclusion is that he's more trustworthy that actual, real journalists? I think there's a word for that .... delusional.

However, I think the good thing about Tucker is that he gives reasoning and evidence,
No, he feeds you lies. And you apparently love it and gobble them up.
unlike the mainstream media.
Which mainstream media outlets are openly telling lies? (Other than Fox News, which was shown in a court of law to have lied to their viewers on air - just another thing you don't seem to care at all about).
For example the videos about the event, and inside the house, they speak volumes about that it was a fake insurrection and the people who are locked in Biden's dungeons are unjustly treated.
Yes, they do speak volumes about Tucker's ability to lie to his viewers.

Did you not look at any other videos of that day? Not even the ones I provided you with? I watched the entire thing play out on television from start to finish. How about you?
How could I know it is not a Fed, or person hired by Pelosi to fake insurrection?
For real?

Again, why would Nancy Pelosi organize an insurrection that puts herself and her colleagues directly into harm's way? That defies logic.
Why would Trump supporters do that, when they were already peacefully walking in the house,
I gave you articles describing why they said they did it. But you don't believe them, even when it comes from their own mouths.

Dude, they weren't peacefully walking about. Watch the videos I provided.
because they were led in by the guards.
Nope. That's a Tucker Carlson lie.
Because people were already peacefully in the house, that video looks like theater to make the event look bad and to silence all questions about the election.
You have to deny all the facts of reality to believe that.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
That is like saying, Hitler drank water, if you drink water, you are Hitler. Very irrational and stupid.
No it isn't. It's nothing at all like that.

It's like saying, "Hitler used this vile word to describe those who didn't like and wanted to demonize and marginalize and how we're seeing Trump using the exact same language to describe those people he sees as undesirables." That's what it is.
It looks fake, when Trump supporters are at the same time peacefully walking in the house and were led in by the guards.
It looks fake? Are you for real?

You need to get off this thing where you think Trumpers were just walking around peacefully because it's demonstrable horse pucky.
If person who is voted into office and does the will of people is a dictator, then all presidents are dictators, if they are voted in and do the will of people.
Who says the "will of the people" is to build a giant wall on the border with Mexico? Trump?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If you had watched the January 6th hearings, you would have not only seen much the same coverage but also what many former Trump appointees saw and have condemned through their testimony. Even many of those involved have pled guilty and tesitfied that they were obeying Trump's words.

So, how could YouTube supposedly fake this?

Youtube only shows things the people who rule U.S. allows it to show. Apparently because the regime threatens it, or because it's owner, who funds also democrats, wants Trump removed.

Many former Trump appointees obviously didn't like Trump and therefore could easily lie, as all the video evidence indicates. And, people can be forced to plead guilty. I don't think it helps in this case, especially when the video evidence shows there was no real insurrection. There was violence out side the house and it was probably arranged by the Pelosi people, to make Biden the president.

Your response above is 100% dishonest, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such trash, especially since it is the opposite of basic Judeo-Christian teachings to provide falsified "evidence" that you either made up or parroted.

You need to get off this thing where you think Trumpers were just walking around peacefully because it's demonstrable horse pucky.
The video evidence shows the insurrection narrative is a ridiculous lie.
Who says the "will of the people" is to build a giant wall on the border with Mexico? Trump?
If the majority votes for Trump, then they vote also for better border control, because that is what Trump promises. And I can easily believe majority wants that..

So, you know his lawyer argued in court that any reasonable person doesn't take him seriously, and your conclusion is that he's more trustworthy that actual, real journalists? I think there's a word for that .... delusional.

No, he feeds you lies. And you apparently love it and gobble them up.
The video material is not made by him. It doesn't really matter what he says, when the video material stands on its own against the lies of Biden's regime.
Which mainstream media outlets are openly telling lies?
Trump Russia collusion story was a lie. Vaccine efficiency was a lie. The insurrection claim is a lie, when one looks what happened inside the building, guards let the people in and they acted peacefully.
Did you not look at any other videos of that day? Not even the ones I provided you with? I watched the entire thing play out on television from start to finish. How about you?
Yes. I think the most important video is the one where Ray Epps incites the "insurrection". Can you explain why he is free, all though he is the only one who evidently did that?
Again, why would Nancy Pelosi organize an insurrection that puts herself and her colleagues directly into harm's way?
To stay in power with his friends. But, maybe it is wrong to say that Pelosi is the mastermind. It may be that the plan came from someone else. However, his
I gave you articles describing why they said they did it. But you don't believe them, even when it comes from their own mouths.
If the story is against what can be seen on video, it is not believable, sorry.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The lie is that there was no insurrection.

It's bizarre to me that you're focusing entirely on the video snippet that Tucker Carlson posted as representative of what happened on January 6th, when there are literally hours and hours of footage showing the angry mobbing smashing in the windows with poles and other weapons; trapping and nearly squishing to death a security guard with a revolving door; the same angry mob trying to smash in the windows of the senate chamber (with senators still inside!) with armed guards with their guns ready on the other side - the very same angry mob from which a woman was shot trying to get through said chamber door; the angry mob coming within just inches of Mike Pence, his family and other members of Congress narrowly escaping them; and a giant angry mob chanting "Hang Mike Pence!!"

And on top of that, hundreds of members of said angry mob have gone through all across the country for their behaviour that day, and many of them have been found guilty of a variety of different crimes in a court of law to which they are now serving jail sentences.

You just completely ignore all of that, and imagine that Tucker Carlson's little video is the true representation of the reality of that day. It's absurd. And it's a total denial of reality
If the majority votes for Trump, then they vote also for better border control, because that is what Trump promises. And I can easily believe majority wants that..
I don't think you know what a dictator is.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The video material is not made by him. It doesn't really matter what he says, when the video material stands on its own against the lies of Biden's regime.
The video was presented to you by Tucker Carlson - a known liar whose own lawyer argues in court that nobody should take him seriously.
You aren't aware that videos can be selectively edited? Liars and con men tend to do stuff like that.

How about the hundreds of hours of other video showing that it was a violent insurrection? You just ignore all those, apparently. This one little snippet that the known liar presents to you is all you need? Come on. It's astonishing to me that you've somehow never seen all of that footage. Again, it sounds like you need to watch the January 6th hearings to better inform yourself. Or just any other video of that day that isn't footage provided by Tucker Carlson and his agenda, which you're clearly parroting here.
Trump Russia collusion story was a lie.
What about it was a lie? Which mainstream media platforms lied about it?
Vaccine efficiency was a lie.
It is efficient. Demonstrably so. Take a look around, we're pretty much back to normal now aren't we?
The insurrection claim is a lie,
A demonstrable fact, you mean. And has been adjudicated as such all across the country across multiple different courts of law. Trump and his co-conspirator's trial is coming up as well.
when one looks what happened inside the building, guards let the people in and they acted peacefully.
Nonsense. Try watching the hundreds of hours of other videos showing the exact opposite. Why do you ignore those???
Yes. I think the most important video is the one where Ray Epps incites the "insurrection". Can you explain why he is free, all though he is the only one who evidently did that?
You mean this Ray Epps?

"As pieced together from witness testimony, video evidence, body camera footage, and his statements, given to both reporters and authorities, Epps’ actions in D.C. verged on—but did not tip into—destruction. The night before the riot, he and his son attended a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza, a short distance from the White House. There, he was seen on video telling people: “Tomorrow we need to go into the Capitol.” As a man in the crowd suspicious of Epps’ motivations chanted, “Fed, fed, fed,” at him; Epps clarified: “peacefully.” (This was, it would seem in retrospect, the conspiracy theory’s germination point.) The next day, videos capture him telling people, “as soon as President Trump is finished speaking, we are going to the Capitol.”

Despite advocating an advance on the Capitol, however, Epps appeared to back off once he got there. Body camera footage showed that he asked police how he could help them, offering to encourage protesters to back off. A witness confirmed Epps’ assertion that he tried to calm other protesters, urging them not to get angry with police. He crossed into restricted grounds but never actually entered the Capitol building itself. He left before the crowd broke into the building. A couple days later, when Epps learned the FBI was looking for him, he called the bureau immediately to speak to agents."

Ah yes, another scapegoat to throw under the bus. Anything, anything to draw the blame away from Dear Leader and his co-conspirators.
To stay in power with his friends. But, maybe it is wrong to say that Pelosi is the mastermind. It may be that the plan came from someone else. However, his

If the story is against what can be seen on video, it is not believable, sorry.
Nancy Pelosi is a woman, by the way. Your assertion here makes zero sense. You're trying to say that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated a fake insurrection against the President that won the election who is in the same political party from which she is a member, so that she could stay in power with her friends, even though she was already going to stay in power with her friends. Her life was in danger that day, along with Mike Pence's and many other members of Congress. Her husband was violently attacked with a hammer in their home by a Trump supporter, by the way. The January 6th mob was no friend of Nancy's, that's for sure. And that's why we have to take these dangerous people seriously.

Here, watch and read these and tell me with a straight face that these people are on Nancy Pelosi's side:

"Pauline Bauer was sentenced to 27 months in prison, 24 months of supervised release and fined $2,000 for her conviction on charges including obstructing an official proceeding, entering and remaining in a restricted building and disorderly or disruptive conduct in a Capitol building.

Prosecutors said that on Jan. 6, as she was close to Pelosi's office, Bauer yelled, "They're criminals. They need to hang. Bring Nancy Pelosi out here now. We want to hang that f***ing b****." Prosecutors also introduced body camera footage showing Bauer about 30 feet from Pelosi's office, saying, "Bring her out. Bring her out here. We're coming in if you don't bring her out here." When a Washington, D.C., police officer tried to push Bauer from the vicinity, Bauer pushed the officer back, according to prosecutors.

Bauer was a part of the crowd that forced the U.S. Capitol Police to retreat up the stairs, before she was eventually escorted out of the building, the federal government said."

"It was established at trial that Barnett brought into the Capitol a stun gun with spikes, concealed within a collapsible walking stick. Barnett also took a piece of Pelosi's mail and left behind a note that said, "Nancy, Bigo was here," punctuating the message with a sexist expletive."

Gee, I wonder what his plan was for the stun gun with spikes? I bet he just wanted to play patty-cake with Nancy Pelosi, right?

metis

As I previously posted, many of them that assaulted the Capitol have admitted to it and said they did it because Trump told them to do it.

Having compassion for those at the border so as to come up with a humane approach is a far more Christ-like approach, imo.

As I previously posted, many of them that assaulted the Capitol have admitted to it and said they did it because Trump told them to do it.
So, they say "they attempted insurrection, because Trump ordered it"? If that is true, I would like to see in what way Trump ordered it, at this point the claim seems to be based on pure imagination.
Having compassion for those at the border so as to come up with a humane approach is a far more Christ-like approach, imo.
Ok, on my behalf it is fine to remove all borders. But then I think also governments should be removed, because they are obsolete.

You aren't aware that videos can be selectively edited?
That is a good point. The videos for the insurrection narrative seems to have been done like that. Apparently the police begun to shoot people with rubber bullets, which caused violence outside the building. And video material after that was used to make the situation look bad. Luckily we have the video material from inside the house, which shows there was no insurrection. But, I don't deny that there was violence outside the house, it just was not some kind of insurrection by Trump supporters.
How about the hundreds of hours of other video showing that it was a violent insurrection?
If that would be true, why police allowed Trump supporters in and why they just walk peacefully in the house and are friendly with the guards?
What about it was a lie?
That there was some collusion between Russia and Trump.
It is efficient. Demonstrably so. Take a look around, we're pretty much back to normal now aren't we?
For example in Finland more people die to Covid now than before the vaccine. I don't see how that could be called normal, nor that the vaccine is useful.
You mean this Ray Epps?

"As pieced together from witness testimony, video evidence, body camera footage, and his statements, given to both reporters and authorities, Epps’ actions in D.C. verged on—but did not tip into—destruction. The night before the riot, he and his son attended a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza, a short distance from the White House. There, he was seen on video telling people: “Tomorrow we need to go into the Capitol.” As a man in the crowd suspicious of Epps’ motivations chanted, “Fed, fed, fed,” at him; Epps clarified: “peacefully.” (This was, it would seem in retrospect, the conspiracy theory’s germination point.) The next day, videos capture him telling people, “as soon as President Trump is finished speaking, we are going to the Capitol.”

Despite advocating an advance on the Capitol, however, Epps appeared to back off once he got there. Body camera footage showed that he asked police how he could help them, offering to encourage protesters to back off. A witness confirmed Epps’ assertion that he tried to calm other protesters, urging them not to get angry with police. He crossed into restricted grounds but never actually entered the Capitol building itself. He left before the crowd broke into the building. A couple days later, when Epps learned the FBI was looking for him, he called the bureau immediately to speak to agents."

Yes, the Ray Epps who said “Tomorrow we need to go into the Capitol.” Why is he not treated the same way as Trump?
Ah yes, another scapegoat to throw under the bus. Anything, anything to draw the blame away from Dear Leader and his co-conspirators.
He is the only evidently inciting the violence.
Nancy Pelosi is a woman, by the way.
Sorry I am not a biologist. :D But, maybe that is true, sorry about the mistake.
Your assertion here makes zero sense. You're trying to say that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated a fake insurrection against the President that won the election who is in the same political party from which she is a member, so that she could stay in power with her friends, even though she was already going to stay in power with her friends. Her life was in danger that day, along with Mike Pence's and many other members of Congress.
There is no reason to believe his life was in danger really. For example because the guards let the Trump supporters in and they were peaceful in the house.
Her husband was violently attacked with a hammer in their home by a Trump supporter, by the way.
Why do you believe he was a Trump supporter?

It's bizarre to me that you're focusing entirely on the video snippet that Tucker Carlson posted as representative of what happened on January 6th, when there are literally hours and hours of footage showing the angry mobbing smashing in the windows with poles and other weapons; trapping and nearly squishing to death a security guard with a revolving door;
Don't you think all evidence should be noticed? I don't deny there is videos of angry people outside the house. I only say, the videos from inside the house proves that there was no real insurrection.
the same angry mob trying to smash in the windows of the senate chamber (with senators still inside!) with armed guards with their guns ready on the other side - the very same angry mob from which a woman was shot trying
Only person killed that day was unarmed Ashli Babbitt, by police or guard. IF she would have been a black person, there would probably have been riots because of that, but because she was white, no one cares.

metis

So, they say "they attempted insurrection, because Trump ordered it"? If that is true, I would like to see in what way Trump ordered it, at this point the claim seems to be based on pure imagination.
Well, we're going to see this being covered when he hopefully goes to trial, but a great many Republicans have testified that that this is clearly what he was doing. Are you aware of the Willard Hotel meetings?

Ok, on my behalf it is fine to remove all borders.

I never stated nor implied we should have open borders, but I did, and I will restate, that some seem to have no compassion for those who are suffering that have been fleeing some of the Latin American countries. Didn't Jesus and his family flee?

Audie

Veteran Member
Like the peaceful breaking of a doorway in Congress that resulted in the first member of the armed mob being shot. And that was the moment those idiots realized that it was real..
Wasnt it a "peace keeper who
fired the fatal shot ? The rioters didnt have guns.