• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

homosexual

chevron1

Plus in my opinion God made a women for a man; not just for companionship but for procreation. Without sexual intercourse between a woman and a man there is no procreation. Many homosexuals will say their preference is about love but homosexuality is a SEXUAL preference which has nothing to do with love. Two people can love each other without having sex and two people can have sex without loving each other. Homosexuality is a sexual urge; one that I believe God dislikes (amongst other sexual urges, like adultery).

but adam and eve were brother and sister. they were not really made for having children unless god said incest is ok. thats why we don't think of them as lovers.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
but adam and eve were brother and sister. they were not really made for having children unless god said incest is ok. thats why we don't think of them as lovers.

Presuming that they were real people...plus what would be the point in creating them with genitals and reproductive systems if not to procreate?

chevron1

Presuming that they were real people...plus what would be the point in creating them with genitals and reproductive systems if not to procreate?

the purpose of the genitals would be to get rid of excess waste and to make their lives the cleanest lives of our world.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
the purpose of the genitals would be to get rid of excess waste and to make their lives the cleanest lives of our world.

That doesnt explain the parts of the genitals that function purely for sexual activities and the function of the reproductive system.

chevron1

That doesnt explain the parts of the genitals that function purely for sexual activities and the function of the reproductive system.

the genitals are god's way of saying you can have fun or you can reproduce so we discover the way of life by not having life.

Baladas

An Págánach
It seems obvious why we have genitals - look at Nature, of which we are a part!
Sex everywhere! Providing for both enjoyment and continuation of the species. :D

chevron1

It seems obvious why we have genitals - look at Nature, of which we are a part!
Sex everywhere! Providing for both enjoyment and continuation of the species. :D

we say sex is for the best who can avoid reproduction so that we have the right people for the right job.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Who cares what religion thinks about being homosexual, its non of business, who the hell do they think they are, just because they believe a man in the sky that doesn't like homosexuals, come on lets grow a brain.

JoStories

I would comment, but Draka beat me to it. I was in a relationship, with a woman, for five years. It didn't work because our lives are going seperate ways, but we still love each other very much and very deeply. To say it is only about sexual urges suggest to me that you have not actually known any homosexuals or homosexual couples, or that you have known some and have not taken the time to get to know them.
I would expand on that Shadow and say this person has not known love at all. Love is not about sex, although that is a nice part of love. Love is about caring so much about a person you do things or put up with things that drive you crazy. Its about loving a person so very much that you would do anything on earth for them. Apparently, many people have never experienced that and I find that sad.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
a clone is also a sibling. therefore, adam and eve were brother and sister? do you think it is ok with god to have sex with your clone?
A clone is a clone, not a sibling. Identical twins are not even clones. God made Eve from Adam, which means she was constructed from Adam's genetic material, and obviously no one else's because there was no one else, and the sex of the clone was changed to female.

Its about loving a person so very much that you would do anything on earth for them. Apparently, many people have never experienced that and I find that sad.
I am glad that I got to experience it at least once. It was really rough at times, but there were moments of bliss when I lost myself. It was also the first time I had felt wanted, appreciated, loved, and desired. It didn't last very long, but as far as a loving relationship goes, there is nothing that I am aware of that was missing

Last edited by a moderator: