• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

homosexual

chevron1

God made Eve from Adam, which means she was constructed from Adam's genetic material, and obviously no one else's because there was no one else, and the sex of the clone was changed to female.

but god could have made eve from clay just like adam

Kirran

Premium Member
So, Muhammad, it is mindsets like the one you profess on this site to have that caused the deaths of so many from a treatable disease. It took years of reasoning for the brainwashing the masses had endured to sink in. But, that was decades ago, and the world has, for the most part, moved on from this unjustified hatred. You once said on this site that homosexuality was immoral because it was not "normal". Can you explain why anyone should have a problem with anything that is not normal, simply for the reason that it is not.

Did you mean to address @Servant_of_the_One1 ? You've been having a long conversation about choices over there :)

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So, Muhammad, it is mindsets like the one you profess on this site to have that caused the deaths of so many from a treatable disease. It took years of reasoning for the brainwashing the masses had endured to sink in. But, that was decades ago, and the world has, for the most part, moved on from this unjustified hatred. You once said on this site that homosexuality was immoral because it was not "normal". Can you explain why anyone should have a problem with anything that is not normal, simply for the reason that it is not.
I think you are confusing me with someone else.

Baladas

An Págánach
i mean: we say sex is for the best who avoid reproduction so that we can have the right people for the right job.
That doesn't really make sense to me.
So, sex is for the best (meaning those who can avoid reproduction) so that we can ensure that the best people are available for each job or role?
Shouldn't that mean that the best people should reproduce, to ensure a better new generation?

Baladas

An Págánach
what is your opinion about homosex?
do you agree with it or not?
is it prohibited in your religion?

It's all good with me. I don't partake of it myself, personally.
I know a lot of others who quite enjoy it though. More power to them. :D

SilverOrb

Hermaeus Mora knows
what is your opinion about homosex?
do you agree with it or not?
is it prohibited in your religion?
It's not hurting me or anyone else as far as I know. I'm fine if people do
It. I'm Chrtian and many seem to be against it. I just can't bring myself to not like it.

I personally do not agree with it.I feel it represents the opposite of what is normal.A man and woman can procreate.A man and man or woman and woman cannot.It is not natural according to what I see.My God and I are in agreement.I do not hate homosexuals,I just do not agree with it.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I personally do not agree with it.I feel it represents the opposite of what is normal.A man and woman can procreate.A man and man or woman and woman cannot.It is not natural according to what I see.My God and I are in agreement.I do not hate homosexuals,I just do not agree with it.

Should desire always be about procreation? Should an intimate relationship always be based on reproduction?