• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality "Sick?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Queer encompasses more people, actually. I'm bisexual.
I use 'gay' in the same way. It's quicker to type. :p I do really love the word 'queer' though. :rainbow1:

I'm lesbian, but will refer to myself as gay or queer, as well.

Last edited:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
They are hurting me not by what they do but by how they act.

Sexual preferences should stay in the bedroom and at mating centers. I do not need to see kissing at work. Male or Female. I do not need to see sex on tv. I do not have to watch it march down the street at me in a parade. I definately don't want to see signs that say I'm proud I ate my _____ out last night.

Woman don't have as much problems as men because it is not annouced as much. Men wear it in there dress on there face how they walk. You have to face the thing you don't want to see. And explain to children what you don't want them to be.

Lastly unless they are geniuses or alturistic they don't furture the human race. It is a very selfish act. Sex is more important than society, then humans, then helping others. Sex is what it is all about.

Smoke

Done here.
Sexual preferences should stay in the bedroom and at mating centers.
All those straight folks who advertise their sexual preference by placing announcements of their engagements and marriages in the newspaper must just drive you crazy.

You have to face the thing you don't want to see. And explain to children what you don't want them to be.
That's pretty much how I feel about people like you, too.

Lastly unless they are geniuses or alturistic they don't furture the human race.
If we're only going to tolerate people who further the human race, a lot of people are going to be in trouble.

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
So holding hands and giving my spouse a kiss in public is vile?

I didn't realize we were sill in the 1800's. Shall I keep my ankles covered as well... lest a man be 'unreasonably' distracted by my nakedness?

wa:do

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
All those straight folks who advertise their sexual preference by placing announcements of their engagements and marriages in the newspaper must just drive you crazy.

I do not like to come face to face with a women in a towel no matter what she looks like selling me toliet paper.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
So holding hands and giving my spouse a kiss in public is vile?

I didn't realize we were sill in the 1800's. Shall I keep my ankles covered as well... lest a man be 'unreasonably' distracted by my nakedness?

wa:do

Kissing full and deeply on the lips yes but a peck on the check no. It has been done as a greeting for men to men and woman to woman for centuries.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
They are hurting me not by what they do but by how they act.
That is ridiculous.

Sexual preferences should stay in the bedroom and at mating centers.
Ok, I don't want to hear about your wife or that your brother got married last weekend, or who your friend is dating either. Keep your sexual preferences to yourself, thanks. And *** is a mating center? :confused:

Woman don't have as much problems as men because it is not annouced as much. Men wear it in there dress on there face how they walk. You have to face the thing you don't want to see. And explain to children what you don't want them to be.
That is so stereotypical it's sad and shows a glaring lack of knowledge of glbt people and how we are as different as straight people are. And I hope what you're explaining to children of what you don't want them to be is a bigot who makes assumptions about other people based solely on how they look.

Lastly unless they are geniuses or alturistic they don't furture the human race. It is a very selfish act.
Again, completely ridiculous. Do you level the same criticism against straight people who cannot or do not want to have children?

Sex is more important than society, then humans, then helping others. Sex is what it is all about.
Wrong. Love is what is it all about.

Trey of Diamonds

I'm still confused as to what a 'mating center' is....:confused:

Yeah, I keep having a vision of an internment camp for some reason. If you're openly gay you have to go live in an internment camp so no one can see your gayness. Probably not what he meant but it's the imagery that keeps popping into my head for some reason.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
That is so stereotypical it's sad and shows a glaring lack of knowledge of glbt people and how we are as different as straight people are. And I hope what you're explaining to children of what you don't want them to be is a bigot who makes assumptions about other people based solely on how they look.

If thats the case im probably gay in their eyes because i have girls hair lol. It goes most of the way down my back and if i straighten it i make the mrs jealous :p However, there is the slight problem of my goatie, it makes me feel manly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.