• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are these Great Beings explained?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Then the Bible is guilty of doing this not me as it's all in the Book of Revelation. Here are the verses. Go see for yourself. This is where I take the information from. Not my words the Word of Hod.

New Name Rev 2:17, Rev 3:12

All things will be made new, Rev 21:5

I never agreed with Christianity, though you say you're Christian. So, you agree with taking people's traditions away and making it into new. That's a "we are the true religion" type of thinking.

In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with it. Just have to admit that it's not a faith that actually promotes unity. Unity comes with agreement. If you are christian, you should be with the rest of the body of christ. You would not be Bahai. Just christian.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I never agreed with Christianity, though you say you're Christian. So, you agree with taking people's traditions away and making it into new. That's a "we are the true religion" type of thinking.

In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with it. Just have to admit that it's not a faith that actually promotes unity. Unity comes with agreement. If you are christian, you should be with the rest of the body of christ. You would not be Bahai. Just christian.

Here's the thing. I accept Christ as Lord and Saviour. If He said He's coming tomorrow to my house I'd open the door and have a Feast prepared for Him.

I could never ever close the door in His Face when He came. That would be to me betraying Him. Christ is always welcome in my heart no matter what name He calls Hinself or what Garment He wears.

I could never be disloyal to Christ in such a manner which is what you are asking me to do. If Christ now calls Himself Baha'u'llah that's fine with me. I follow Christ alone not the priests or what people say, only Christ alone.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Here's the thing. I accept Christ as Lord and Saviour. If He said He's coming tomorrow to my house I'd open the door and have a Feast prepared for Him.

I could never ever close the door in His Face when He came. That would be to me betraying Him. Christ is always welcome in my heart no matter what name He calls Hinself or what Garment He wears.

I could never be disloyal to Christ in such a manner which is what you are asking me to do. If Christ now calls Himself Baha'u'llah that's fine with me. I follow Christ alone not the priests or what people say, only Christ alone.

Christ never said he was Bahaullah. It's an either or thing. You believe in Christ. Bahaullah cannot have any divinity or connection with god other than a prophet. Even that is off because the prophets jesus refers to are those in the OT not in Iran, Nepal, and India.

But my question back at 2405 Did you actually pray to statues etc?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Matthew 16:27 Christ will come as the 'Father'

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father..

The son of man is christ. The father is the creator. Bahaullah is not either of these people according to scripture. The promised one is christ. The prophets predicted (according to christianity) christ.

Everything is about Christ.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
The son of man is christ. The father is the creator. Bahaullah is not either of these people according to scripture. The promised one is christ. The prophets predicted (according to christianity) christ.

I thought that Christ was the Son of God.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member

It's clear He said He would be known by a new name. Baha'u'llah's name in English means 'the Glory of God'. Just look at all the prophecies in the Bible referring to the Glory of God.

Even Bibles in Baha'u'llah's time had the name 'Baha'u'llah ' mentioned in them.

Khazeh Fananapazir - Provisional Translations and Papers

The off at the bottom links to the verse of Isaiah in the Arabic Bible where Baha'u'llah is mentioned.

This verse in English shows the Arabic version of the Bible with the name 'Baha'u'llah' in blue highlight. You can get any Arabic speaker to verify this.

It was in all the Older Arabic Bibles but after Baha'u'llah announced Himself to be the Promised One they changed the name in the Bible to a different name clearly not wanting to draw attention to Baha'u'llah as the Promised One.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It's clear He said He would be known by a new name. Baha'u'llah's name in English means 'the Glory of God'. Just look at all the prophecies in the Bible referring to the Glory of God.

Even Bibles in Baha'u'llah's time had the name 'Baha'u'llah ' mentioned in them.

This verse in English shows the Arabic version of the Bible with the name 'Baha'u'llah' in blue highlight. You can get any Arabic speaker to verify this.

It was in all the Older Arabic Bibles but after Baha'u'llah announced Himself to be the Promised One they changed the name in the Bible to a different name clearly not wanting to draw attention to Baha'u'llah as the Promised One.

If Bahaullah was this "new name" it would be a part of the Bible. There would be a linkage between the Jewish and NT scriptures without break. The Bible would have more about Bahaullah and not just reference to a Promised one and a "new name" that has not been said.

Where is Elam in the Bible as a place?

Did you actually pray to statues?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Christ never said he was Bahaullah. It's an either or thing. You believe in Christ. Bahaullah cannot have any divinity or connection with god other than a prophet. Even that is off because the prophets jesus refers to are those in the OT not in Iran, Nepal, and India.

But my question back at 2405 Did you actually pray to statues etc?

Sorry I couldn't find that post.

Yes. When I was young there were statues of Mary, Joseph and Christ in every Catholic Church. I could never make the connection with Jesus through a statue. I just felt Him in my heart.

Christ refers to the Comforter and the Spirit of Truth Who will come after Him. These both refer to Baha'u'llah.

Isaiah refers to Baha'u'llah not Christ in this passage read every Christmas by Christians.

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Christ said 'My Kingdom is not of this world' and 'render unto Caesar what is Caesers and to God what is God's' completely absolving Himself of any kingdom whilst Baha'u'llah brought a new world order. A government was upon Baha'u'llah's shoulders not Christ's'. The everlasting Father. Christ claimed to be the Son of Man and the Son of God but not the Father but Baha'u'llah claimed to be the Father. Christ said He came not to bring peace but a sword whereas the main purpose of Baha'u'llah's Mission is to bring the Most Great Peace.

Christians have misread their signs but eventually will awaken and then spread the knowledge of Baha'u'llah all over the world.

How many tens of thousands of churches are dedicated to the 'Glory of God' which translates as Baha'u'llah. Christians have come so, so close and will all eventually accept the truth.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
And the Bahai, the chosen people, are at the very core of this divine plan?

Anyone who wants to build a better world can join in. We are not the chosen ones. More likely we are the only ones God could find willing to take on this task.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
If Bahaullah was this "new name" it would be a part of the Bible. There would be a linkage between the Jewish and NT scriptures without break. The Bible would have more about Bahaullah and not just reference to a Promised one and a "new name" that has not been said.

Did you get my post about Elam being Iran?

Also about Baha'u'llah's name being in Isaiah?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I will be honest. From my experiences etc, I have never saw Christianity relate god to anyone other than Christ and the OT prophets.

Yes. When I was young there were statues of Mary, Joseph and Christ in every Catholic Church. I could never make the connection with Jesus through a statue. I just felt Him in my heart.

The statue doesn't make connection with you. It's not a being, it's a block of marble. Catholics pray with him in their hearts not to a block of marble. If you tried to pray to an actual statue, that isn't Catholicism. I know some pagans we actually pray to the sun and to the moon. Some of us actually use and pray/communicate with different parts of nature because like art it's a part of our being both physically and spiritually.

But if you were trying to make connection with marble, that's where you were misinterpreting (especially as a child) Catholic teachings. Prayer is to god, christ, and the saints as one body of christ.

So, why would you pray to statues unless you figured that Catholics were telling you marble will help your connection with Christ?

I don't understand.

Isaiah refers to Baha'u'llah not Christ in this passage read every Christmas by Christians.

In christianity, this is talking about Christ. He is called these things all through the NT.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Did you get my post about Elam being Iran?

Also about Baha'u'llah's name being in Isaiah?

In scripture, Elam is a person not a place. If it's a place, where is in scripture?

My head is still torn between how Bahuallah the person has any relationship with any person in the bible. You can call Bahaullah Christ (as in annointed one) by your belief but because Christianity views Christ as an actual person too (outward/inward) Bahaullah can't be Christ.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I will be honest. From my experiences etc, I have never saw Christianity relate god to anyone other than Christ and the OT prophets.

The statue doesn't make connection with you. It's not a being, it's a block of marble. Catholics pray with him in their hearts not to a block of marble. If you tried to pray to an actual statue, that isn't Catholicism. I know some pagans we actually pray to the sun and to the moon. Some of us actually use and pray/communicate with different parts of nature because like art it's a part of our being both physically and spiritually.

But if you were trying to make connection with marble, that's where you were misinterpreting (especially as a child) Catholic teachings. Prayer is to god, christ, and the saints as one body of christ.

So, why would you pray to statues unless you figured that Catholics were telling you marble will help your connection with Christ?

I don't understand.

In christianity, this is talking about Christ. He is called these things all through the NT.

That's what they believe without any deep reflection or thought. They don't realize that none of it can possibly refer to Christ because they love His name but in reality the Bible rejects this as referring to Jesus. Jesus Himself rejects many of those titles as referring to Him.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
That's what they believe without any deep reflection or thought. They don't realize that none of it can possibly refer to Christ because they love His name but in reality the Bible rejects this as referring to Jesus. Jesus Himself rejects many of those titles as referring to Him.

If Bahaullah is christ, why reflect any title of god on Bahaullah if christ rejected it himself?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member

Look throughout the prophecies in the Bible for 'Glory of God' (there are heaps) they are English for 'Baha'u'llah. Baha'u'llah's name is all throughout the Bible especially in prophecies.