• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are these Great Beings explained?

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
How do you find agreement with other religions if you expect them to come to the Bahai faith rather than keep their own?

That's just as worst as fixing other religions. We don't need a new system. Do you understand?

We don't expect anything from them. We just accept them as they are.

The new system is for Baha'is only.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
He says there is only one tree of humanity. We only have one humanity and the people are all interconnected to each other. So the religions and nationalities and races are all interconnected. That's what He's saying.

Religions and nationalities are not interconnected. To say they are, again, is looking at their similarities and not seeing their differences as the core of the religions.

Being one humanity doesn't make all reigions connect.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The new system is for Baha'is only.

You're new system you keep saying are for other religions. How do you create world or greater piece when you say in one post you're building a new system for other religions so they won't have wars and in another post the greater piece and new system is only for you?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I feel worry here. You must have a lot of time on your hands if you can post this much information on this forum, and still be a mediator. One of the overriding themes in this discussion is complaining about the world as it is.

I just try and answer the queries as truthfully as I can.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
You're new system you keep saying are for other religions. How do you create world or greater piece when you say in one post you're building a new system for other religions so they won't have wars and in another post the greater piece and new system is only for you?

It is the World Order of Baha'u'llah not for other religions. People who do not accept Baha'u'llah have their own order.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
This is not answering the questions. Did you want to answer the questions?

Maybe I understood your questions differently or misunderstood them. Sometimes questions you ask are ambiguous, meaning they can be read a dozen ways. I'm not a mind reader so I may not have read the questions the way you intended. Sorry.

Try putting them less generally.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Religions and nationalities are not interconnected. To say they are, again, is looking at their similarities and not seeing their differences as the core of the religions.

Being one humanity doesn't make all reigions connect.

Sorry but I i belive they are.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Only religions? Not the 2-3 billion folks who have no religion, or are so not practising they might as well have no religion? These 2-3 billion people. What happens to them?

The tree of humanity includes all people, all humanity.