• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can you justify the sheer complexity that evolution would have to evolve?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see not everyone here agrees with the theory you espouse, so maybe you can be magnanimous and teach the theory for the sake of all here. :) Yes, I'm smiling...
They do not have to agree with it. But if they say they understand it and then immediately demonstrate that they do not then were they lying or just terribly mistaken? Whether the theory is true or not has nothing to do with whether or not that was a falsehood on the part of the person that made it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Again, untrue. And I have a slight smile. So don't bother offering your opinion without substance, it's ok. And yes, I smile. But you don't I suppose. Bye for now. Meantime you say you believe in God...ok...whatever...(have a good one...) :)
This whole thread, and many others just like are plum full of you claiming to want to learn in rder to get some manner of explanation on a specific of Evolution just for you turn around and try using it like you think it is some ace in hole point.

That history was created about you by YOU.
So yeah, your denial of your past history does not erase it.
And merely reinforces what a colossal waste of time it is to educate you.

You just plain flat out do not want to learn.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
This whole thread, and many others just like are plum full of you claiming to want to learn in rder to get some manner of explanation on a specific of Evolution just for you turn around and try using it like you think it is some ace in hole point.

That history was created about you by YOU.
So yeah, your denial of your past history does not erase it.
And merely reinforces what a colossal waste of time it is to educate you.

You just plain flat out do not want to learn.
We could go back and forth for hours upon hours about your refusal to teach because you believe I do not want to learn...lolol...however -- have a good evening, I hope you will anyway.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
We could go back and forth for hours upon hours about your refusal to teach because you believe I do not want to learn...lolol...however -- have a good evening, I hope you will anyway.
I never made an offer to teach you.
I have already stated the fact that I do not have the time, patience, or crayons to teach something to someone who is not interested in learning.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Of course you believe that gorillas are still evolving, etc.,
All living organisms that reproduce are still evolving, including we humans.
even though there is nothing to substantiate that. (yikes)
Only if you ignore all the evidence, and how science has verified that evolution is real and happens. Enjoy your denial. It doesn't change anything, evolution is still happening.

YoursTrue

There is plenty of evidence for that. I can't help you with your ignorance. You refuse to learn. I would help you but you only are looking for excuses not to believe.
I really think you are unwilling to teach because you know you have no substance to really present.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well, since you say I don't want to learn, this is how you explain about the Devonian period?
If you want more, you will need someone else to to hand feed you.
I have already given you more than you were willing to look up for yourself.

YoursTrue

So you are admitting to trolling?
I think you certainly may be...sorry you don't like my smiles, I was hoping you can explain more about the Devonian period especially since you say you believe in God.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I think you certainly may be...sorry you don't like my smiles, I was hoping you can explain more about the Devonian period especially since you say you believe in God.
I have not said a word about your smilies.
I have not claimed a belief in gods.

YoursTrue

I have not said a word about your smilies.
I have not claimed a belief in gods.
Sorry, that
God had not created them yet.

Nothing had evolved into mammals yet.
?? == that from post #830...perhaps you did not mean it.
Me? You want me to explain to you why there are no mammal fossils from that time period? Can you explain to me? I have no idea why there are no mammal fossils from the Devonian period.
God had not created them yet.

Maybe you can offer the summation of scientists.
Nothing had evolved into mammals yet.

YoursTrue

I didn't ask that.

Here's a question. Why are all these palaeontologists lying about what the fossil record shows? What are they hoping to achieve with these lies?
I never said they are lying.

YoursTrue

I do not understand what the problem is with my answers.
Do you believe your answers, I.e., that God did not create mammals during the Devonian period? Here is a recap of the conversation...:)
Can you explain to me? I have no idea why there are no mammal fossils from the Devonian period.
I asked you the above question and you said in response, "God had not created them yet."

Sargonski

It wasn't me that was positing gods for things we don't or didn't know or understand.
Pogarth .. is that you? .. what is it you do not know or understand such that you were not posting about God's handiwork ? .. and tell me true, tell me why, was Jesus crucified .. "was it for this that Daddy died" ?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Do you believe your answers, I.e., that God did not create mammals during the Devonian period? Here is a recap of the conversation...:)

I asked you the above question and you said in response, "God had not created them yet."
Is it that you disagree with the answers I gave or is it you dislike the answers I gave?

Seems to me you are merely disliking the answers.
If so, why specifically do you dislike them?

Is it that you honestly do not understand the answers?
If that is the case you will have to find someone else to explain them.
I have no idea how to dumb them down any further.